Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
The scene where he asks her what kinda food she likes and she says sub kuch and he says even then this is your halat πŸ˜†
Then he goes all awkward and goofish mumbling , "I meant apki weight itni kam hai" 🀣

This was sooo cute!
SanFrangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love Gaiti, she is such a good soul, so clear hearted and glowing with love. What a beautiful actressshe is-- as though she is not playing a role and she is like Gaiti in real life
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

what a beautiful episode . I am loving Asfi for all the care and understanding he showered Zubi with. Felt very good after watching it. it gave me taaqat to take care of my ill kids!
.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Alizba63

The scene where he asks her what kinda food she likes and she says sub kuch and he says even then this is your halat πŸ˜†

Then he goes all awkward and goofish mumbling , "I meant apki weight itni kam hai" 🀣

This was sooo cute!

I laugh so hard when he said apki weight itni kam haπŸ˜†
Still can't believe he was actually commenting on her weightπŸ˜†
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

what a beautiful episode . I am loving Asfi for all the care and understanding he showered Zubi with. Felt very good after watching it. it gave me taaqat to take care of my ill kids!

True, a very nice episode.Poor Asfi jealous of Dr. Haroon hehe
I felt bad for Farial but happy that she left.

I'm waiting for the reaction of Asfi after knowing that Zubi is the girl he rescued in Karachi..I hope he doesn't behave like a regular guy.
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hi all.. Glad to have found this forum and this thread.. πŸ₯³
Just recently caught up with this show and yes, you are right.. One more addicted soul added here.. πŸ˜†
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
All the episodes of this show have been wonderful.. Each and every character has been special and interesting in their own ways.. Hats off to the writer and director and the entire team behind it.. Special mention to the location which is a wonderful character by itself..😳
And I feel the show is taken to another level because of its cast.. Everyone has been perfect to the roles that they play.. πŸ‘
bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Push-pull

All the episodes of this show have been wonderful.. Each and every character has been special and interesting in their own ways.. Hats off to the writer and director and the entire team behind it.. Special mention to the location which is a wonderful character by itself..😳

And I feel the show is taken to another level because of its cast.. Everyone has been perfect to the roles that they play.. πŸ‘

Hello my friend. How are you? Glad to see you here appreciating this most wonderful show
bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

True, a very nice episode.Poor Asfi jealous of Dr. Haroon hehe
I felt bad for Farial but happy that she left.

I'm waiting for the reaction of Asfi after knowing that Zubi is the girl he rescued in Karachi..I hope he doesn't behave like a regular guy.

Yes, we are all keen to see how they deal with that, given Farhat Ishtiaq's track record I am sure it is in good hands. Asfi is crazy about Zubia and totally respects her. His family understands what it is to suffer, they will be sympathetic...

It is highly unlikely he will react badly but even if he does, Zubia will conduct herself with her head held high. She is a lovely, independent and confident woman now and does not need any guy's approval and acceptance, especially if the guy instead of admiring and appreciating her for what she went through reacts badly. Anyway Asfi will not do that...
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanFrangirl

I do have a tiny complaint though-- here it comes--( sandals, joote, chappals, also I am sure😭)

It was only yesterday at the garden when they were both so stilted and primarily behaving as colleagues. Oh was it only yesterday? So much seems to have happened in ASFIYA land and so fast.There was first a fast afternoon of ",kYA AAP NARAAZ HAIN?" the same night of "TUM EIK ACHHI LARKI HO" the next morning of "MERI TARAF DEKHO" and then the evening of "AGAR TUM SAATH HOGI" . I wish they had taken it slower. maybe fitted this sequence in 2 episodes. Asfi is just too good when he is angry and confused and dosent know what Zubia is feeling. Hum Tv ko itni bhi kya jaldi thi?

And Zubiya is TOO comfortable during that walk-- she could only be that comfortable if the morning meeting had something more than just the acknowledgement of her jealousy of Faryal. WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THAT ROADSIDE MEETING? Please tell me, did she still walk to the mess, while he drove off? did she get into the vehicle and they drove off together? (likely)and did they talk(of course they did). Why didnt they show us that-- it was such a key moment -- I feel robbed.

I also wanted the story to develop from Zubia's point of view. If you remember every episode from 20 onwards used to have one scene of Asfi returning from work, sitting in his car before going in the house and thinking about what Zubia had said. I so wish we could see so deeply from Zubia's viewpoint. In fact she is rather unaware of her own feelings. As late as the dinner at Dr Asifa's place scene when Asfi is like going to pieces in her presence and getting mad about his inability to hide his feelings, Zubia goes home and as she combs her hair thinks of both Dr Asfi and Dr Shehroz's comment about her being a good and a competent doctor. In fact it is only when Gaiti tells her their family tragedy and Fariyal comes that our unaware doctor understands herself.
Tht in fact is the reason why everyone and I do mean everyone of us is for Asfi, because we were told the story from his viewpoint.

And finally a big laugh about the goofy proposal" AGAR TUM SAATH DOGI , yes yes we know in our cultures, shaadi is between two families and not two individuals, but really Dr Asfi, aap apni uljhanon ke saath apne abba, mama, bhabhi and nephew ki uljhanein bhi Zubiya se hi solve karwayenge? 😊😊. Kahin family me Faryal toh included nahin na?

At the end, bahut jaldi episode khatam ho gaya ye kam s kam 2 episodes ka material tha. ( cries inconsolably😭😭😭

I dont think it was all of a sudden... Look at it from this way... In the evening at his house..he asked..ke aap naraaz hain? She left.. Then it was the same night tht emergency happened..and patient died..so he comforted her..and tried to ease out her tension... It was in this contexttht he said ke tum bhtt achi larki ho.. Since..it was in that particular context..tht he didnt want her to feel bad because of tht patient and think any negatve...this is the reason..it didnt feel out of place to me..or sudden.. Agar aur kisi baat par achaanak kaha hota ke tum achi larki ho,.then..maybe it would have seemed awkward but the context in which that was said..made it feel natural...

Also...it wasnt tht Zubia's perspective wasnt shown...After tht achi larki scene...even Zubia's thoughts were shown..in which she was remembering her nother's words ke ek larki ko sirf apnay baap aur bhai par bharosa karna chahye..so next day she again becomes aloof and reserved...so again it was natural tht Asfi would ask...tht what happened to you...all of a sudden ...when just last night we said good bye to each other on a good note? And then him asking her abt Faryal

I think..it could seem all rushed..if it wasnt handled properly...but the way it was done...in the epi...esp the situations tht occured..as a result of which their equation progressed further in this epi to confession...i think it seemed natural...atleast to me 😳