Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Omggg what was that all... Asfi Sigh !!!

yeh haath bahut keemti hain ... tum bahut achchi ladki ho, loved the way he talk to her to get out of her guilt and then that aapka fav khaana ... aapka hobbies. kya hain... that wit and taunt sighh mann... where was he all these days ... and he walks with her to the mess ... smart bandha .. didn't drop her in van

"Fariyal ki wajah se" soo on point ... he knowsss her sooo well now .. ... because he felt the same jealousy when she was with Dr Haroon .. so he could connect her's

There was so much haq and comfort level today ... with tum ... he wore his heart for her ... he shared all his wishes and showed his different side to her.. let down the sheild of inhibitions and that confusion over tum aap is awwwdorbaleee sigh

And yet again he teases her .infront of gheti .. main bhulaata toh aati nahin ๐Ÿ˜† no gaurd .. he is free and comfortable and khullam khullam flirting and teasing... yahaan thak ki he didn't mind staring at her and getting lost in a full party .

and that walk sighhh ..was as beautiful as the surroundings...unsaid confession...their choice of words... deep convo ... light moments ...

if you are with me ... all my problems are solved... was that kind of I want you to be with me forever !!

what a mush mush episode it was โค๏ธ Asfi is such a deep and layered character โญ๏ธ

and precap what did he send her ... well wednesday is too far ?

@bold this one scene was super duper cute โค๏ธ
I love how he left the balloon near her face๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by .Anya. - 6 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

OMG u r watching too๐Ÿ˜ณ
Welcome here.

hiii good to see you here ๐Ÿ˜ณ

today's episode so many feeels .. and now my line will still be the same

kabhi kabhi dil kartha hain ki kal hi wednesday ho ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This episode was sooo perfect that I can't even formulate my thoughts.
The scene where he asks if she's upset because of faryal, the way he looks at her when he realises she loves him too. I couldn't even look at the screen ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I was lowering my head like zubiya...That's how natural it felt...the whole thing felt like I was in the scene. So magical.

The whole subtle confession was beautiful. It was so different from the I love you. No other drama has ever done this...

There was no need for such words...they both accepted it themselves and then accepted each other...there was no denying..No questioning

I loved how real it all was. I don't know if it can get better than This!
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
the scene where dr zubia start laughing eharing that azfi is jealous of dr haroon..

i loved it..
SanFrangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Newbie alert!

Zubia's confidence in his presence during that walk after the party, means that they both feel secure in the acknowledged fact that they are in love. Even the fact that they go for a walk means some kind of a social acceptance, right? I mean his mum and dad and Gaiti and maybe colleagues all know the status change. Ok maybe not his colleagues, but he did walk out of his house, so it does seem like semi-official acceptance that something is cooking:) ๐Ÿ˜Š Lubna ji and Gaiti wouldnt have missed that their match-making worked.๐Ÿ˜ƒ Oh how I miss seeing it from their eyes. Which is why I can not wrap my head around the fact that Zubiya is very matter-of-fact about Asfi's round-about-lopsided-googly-ball-of-a-goofy proposal " AGAR TUM MERE SAATH HOGI..."

I do have a tiny complaint though-- here it comes--( sandals, joote, chappals, also I am sure๐Ÿ˜ญ)

It was only yesterday at the garden when they were both so stilted and primarily behaving as colleagues. Oh was it only yesterday? So much seems to have happened in ASFIYA land and so fast.There was first a fast afternoon of ",kYA AAP NARAAZ HAIN?" the same night of "TUM EIK ACHHI LARKI HO" the next morning of "MERI TARAF DEKHO" and then the evening of "AGAR TUM SAATH HOGI" . I wish they had taken it slower. maybe fitted this sequence in 2 episodes. Asfi is just too good when he is angry and confused and dosent know what Zubia is feeling. Hum Tv ko itni bhi kya jaldi thi?

And Zubiya is TOO comfortable during that walk-- she could only be that comfortable if the morning meeting had something more than just the acknowledgement of her jealousy of Faryal. WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THAT ROADSIDE MEETING? Please tell me, did she still walk to the mess, while he drove off? did she get into the vehicle and they drove off together? (likely)and did they talk(of course they did). Why didnt they show us that-- it was such a key moment -- I feel robbed.

I also wanted the story to develop from Zubia's point of view. If you remember every episode from 20 onwards used to have one scene of Asfi returning from work, sitting in his car before going in the house and thinking about what Zubia had said. I so wish we could see so deeply from Zubia's viewpoint. In fact she is rather unaware of her own feelings. As late as the dinner at Dr Asifa's place scene when Asfi is like going to pieces in her presence and getting mad about his inability to hide his feelings, Zubia goes home and as she combs her hair thinks of both Dr Asfi and Dr Shehroz's comment about her being a good and a competent doctor. In fact it is only when Gaiti tells her their family tragedy and Fariyal comes that our unaware doctor understands herself.
Tht in fact is the reason why everyone and I do mean everyone of us is for Asfi, because we were told the story from his viewpoint.

And finally a big laugh about the goofy proposal" AGAR TUM SAATH DOGI , yes yes we know in our cultures, shaadi is between two families and not two individuals, but really Dr Asfi, aap apni uljhanon ke saath apne abba, mama, bhabhi and nephew ki uljhanein bhi Zubiya se hi solve karwayenge? ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š. Kahin family me Faryal toh included nahin na?

At the end, bahut jaldi episode khatam ho gaya ye kam s kam 2 episodes ka material tha. ( cries inconsolably๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

-JollyJabeen-JB thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
As much as I liked the episode, was kind of hoping Zubia would speak a bit more. She's still reserved, understandably. Interested to see how they do this. Still super nervous regarding Asfi finding about her past though.. just anxious!!๐Ÿ˜ต
LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanFrangirl

Newbie alert!

And Zubiya is TOO comfortable during that walk-- she could only be that comfortable if the morning meeting had something more than just the acknowledgement of her jealousy of Faryal. WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THAT ROADSIDE MEETING? Please tell me, did she still walk to the mess, while he drove off? did she get into the vehicle and they drove off together? (likely)and did they talk(of course they did). Why didnt they show us that-- it was such a key moment -- I feel robbed.

I also wanted the story to develop from Zubia's point of view. If you remember every episode from 20 onwards
At the end, bahut jaldi episode khatam ho gaya ye kam s kam 2 episodes ka material tha. ( cries inconsolably๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Yes I agree, especially with the roadside meeting. If I remember correctly, Z does get into the car and she looks out of the window/or u could see her head. It was in the epi 25 promo last week n I'm sure that the edited the scene. It was indeed a key moment...I felt it was incomplete as well!!!
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am so upset right now.. Today of all days I had to go to the library, so I missed the live episode, which is usually of good quality, so I had to settle for the not so good quality of the episode :(
It was a wonderful episode.. how she laughs when he says he's jealous of dr haroon.. and the balloon scene.. Uff purana asfi wapas aa gaya! without the ponytail.. it's perfect!

And that scene where asfi's like what are your hobbies, apart from cursing me... she remembers the text (i think that's what it was) or was it just bits of zubiya-gaiti convo... either way, bohat maza aaya!

Over all the episode was done very well.. starting from how he turned faryal down with authority but with ease... to the precap.. I cannot wait for next week's episode... I know its going to be big and emotional... perhaps with some flashbacks of Daniyal... Wonder if Gaiti or anyone in that family will be able to help Urooj's kid... Not sure if I'd be able to if I was in their spot...

nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

I think while having dinner at the hospital Asfi did try n do a Dr Haroon since he thought that kind of conversation works with Zubiya only to sort of fail! Dr Haroon

hahaha I noticed that, he tried to be funny and make her laugh ... just like haroon did .. ...but poor thing ...though his attempt was awww, ...he failed ... ๐Ÿ˜†

now he can keep haroon out of his head ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† yes it was so cute .@ munnihyderabad how love
Y to meet you here .๐Ÿค— After so long
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hira Mani's Insta pic