Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
I think while having dinner at the hospital Asfi did try n do a Dr Haroon since he thought that kind of conversation works with Zubiya only to sort of fail! Dr Haroon ne bechare Asfi ko kaafi pareshan kiya hai πŸ˜† no wonder he had to mention his jealousy openly later on kaafi impacted tha Asfi!
Edited by -RD- - 6 years ago
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Asfi-Zubia...We fell in love like we fall asleep...slowly but all at once...(Episode review by me too πŸ˜†)

You hands are precious, they are valuable ,they are kind and they are useful ..that they helped bringing a life safely in to the world...PLEASE DON'T FORGET THAT RAINY NIGHT !!

Have you eaten he asks? No she nods. Chalo ... In the canteen he is trying his best to ease out the stress in her head and on her less weighed(haha) shoulders.

So what do you like to eat? WAIT WHAT??? You like to eat all the stuff and still(you look that stunning*in his head*) ... still you weigh so less? She is mum and probably thinks what i am supposed to answer because you know THIS IS AWKWARD. So how do you like to spend your free time besides cursing me? WAIT WHAT? How does he know...ermmm..i have never name called you (thinks of one of the names from the list of names she has given him )... NO NEVER ...

So its night time already and he is dropping her to her door(just like it should be).
Tum aik buhat achi larrki ho or aik buhat achi doctor ho ... please don't over stress your mind and go rest.(That smile which crossed his lips while saying tum aik buhat achi larrki ho, it was a shy confession, not of love may be, but of self-realization that HE IS TELLING HER THIS ..(Like really? Like i mean i am totally smitten-ed by you and i am also telling this to you...) And her counter-smile just ACCEPTED IT ALL... WHATEVER HE PROPOSED....(I absolutely love Zubia...she is one mature girl,very serene and understanding).

WTH? Jahan tak mujhay yad hai kal rat hum dono ney aik doosray ko buhat achay note par Khuda Hafiz kia tha. SO NOW HE THINKS HE HAS FULL RIGHT ON HER.He can call her name loud from back and asks her in a rightfully angry tone that what is wrong with you ? Why are you ignoring me? I am not answerable to you (Dr. Asfand yar khan) ...

Oh really? Look at me ... And those extremely extremely pretty big beautiful baby eyes look at him and (he melts away like always)...and ok. So are you angry because of my ex(i told her a nice tata goodbye already)... she just doesn't say any thing...she looks at him with even more AUTHORITY than he claimed and her silence yet volumes speaking eyes say it all and he can't help himself but SMILE AGAIN...

Birthday is here...
So his lungs are more pumped to see her in the party than the balloons in his hand that he is blowing. And gradually and slowly but today Zubia has managed to blow him out of his painful past.
Ap zyada jaldi nahi aa gayen? Party and all that is supposed to start in the evening. OH so Gaiti invited you...Main bulata tu na ati?... throws naughty tantrums... SHUT UP ASFI ITS NOT YOUR HOSPITAL...Gaiti said and Zubia probably thought...

Roshan din or jagmag ratain...
Tum jiyo
jeena sikhatey raho
tum musakaratay raho...

So she can't stop admiring(and crushing) him when he is playing guitar and he looks at her right when he says tum muskaratay raho.
(So she has officially entered his life and HOW!!!!You wish happiness only for those for whom you truly care).

i was HAPPIEST to see you.. i had forgotten how to smile or cherish my life...Me too she says,only now i have gotten to know what is HAPPINESS.
You know what i also get jealous at times,just as you...when you see Faryal..and me when i see Dr. Haroon. WAIT WHAT???

LAUGHTER !!!! BUNDLES OF LAUGHTER !!! BLAST OF LAUGHTER !!! He is recalling what he has ended up saying that has brought out this result. Ok you are looking LIFE ITSELF while laughing but WHAT EXACTLY? ...RESPONSE IS... LAUGHTER !!!

I am thinking of Dr.Haroon and Gaiti together.They will fulfill each other's life.
And he...he doesn't over-react,he doesn't behave shocked or surprised or anything...like she is talking about his bhabhi,his close family member...BUT HE HAS NOW STARTED TO TRUST HER SO MUCH LIKE SO SO MUCH !!!

Ok but how are you gonna manage to convince her? ...leave it to me she says...

(She is no more a Dr.Zubia to him she is just Zubia now).So he tells her ,If you will be here...for me and for my family...it would feel great...it would feel solved...it would feel HAPPINESS...
( i started to weep in this scene...Felt bad for Asfi.He is such a well brought up nice gentle man and he trusts with all his heart and soul.He once trusted Faryal... But more than that i felt terrible about the fact that this nice guy lost his fatherly elder brother...how broken he must be...) After HELL long time i am feeling for some character again and i feel for both of them)).

And I HAVE GOT NO WORDS...LIKE NO WORDS...to explain how beautiful and heart touching and veins melting were the scenes where he made her cross those difficult paths,each time.Their gestures and postures...how they own each other... is pure MAGIC....those scenes were sheer ART!!!

PS: i had to get it out of head guys.I am more in love than these two combined.I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS DRAMA!

Edited by OnepoundChic - 6 years ago
x.titli.x thumbnail
MARIA HAS OFFICIALLY FAINTED! ASFIYA ASFIYA AND ASFIYA!!!!!!!!!!
ASFIYAlicious episode!
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -RD-

I think while having dinner at the hospital Asfi did try n do a Dr Haroon since he thought that kind of conversation works with Zubiya only to sort of fail! Dr Haroon ne bechare Asfi ko kaafi pareshan kiya hai πŸ˜† no wonder he had to mention his jealousy openly later on kaafi impacted tha Asfi!

hahaha I noticed that, he tried to be funny and make her laugh ... just like haroon did .. ...but poor thing ...though his attempt was awww, ...he failed ... πŸ˜†

now he can keep haroon out of his head πŸ˜†

x.titli.x thumbnail
I was supposed to save this episode t watch later as it's getting late at my place and tomrrow have to go at work BUT AAAH I JUST COULDN'T RESIST!☺️
I don't even know if you'll be able to understand my post since I'm still in HAAAYE-ing MODE!

I shouldn't have judged Faryal so easily... I'm glad she realized her mistake and left... She saved her honour and got forgiveness.

Asfi & Zubia scenes were a treat to watch! This drama is getting better and better after each passing epi! INCREDIBLE!!!!!!
We got to see so many scenes, lagta hai directors aur team ne hamari request ko sun li...

Asfi defending Zubia, AAAW WOOOW ! Hero in action! EPIC!
I loved the way he tried to comfort her by saying that doctors try to save lives but they can't always... such true words he said... I love the realistic touch in this drama, it's shown in such a natural way... one of the factors that make this drama a fantastic one! πŸ˜ƒ

Then their dinner scene... the music changed lol! EPIC! Asfi teasing Zubia *hearttouching* !!!!! 😳

The car scene and his smile! LIKE SERIOUSLY! DR ASFI khulaam khullam hasta hai!!!!!! πŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒ

The birthday scenes were equally awwwlicious Dr Sheroze got him red handed ! That was epic BAM! Asfi's reaction!!!!!! AWWWUUUCH he couldn't even reply and kept smiling! 😳

Zubia laughing and Asfi looking at her like ERRRM? Maine kya bol diya? This moment was love!
The walk scene! They hold hands so many times! My heart!

And Asfi has started to confess to Zubia about his pain and the pain his family is going through... he knows that only Zubia will be able to bring happiness in his life... my gosh babies! 😳

Tum ek bohot aachi lakdi ho / yeh haath qeemti hai / and so many heartstealing dialogues!

The precap for next epi, their convo, plz wednesday COME FAST! 😳
My sleep is totally ruined it's midnight now! 🀣

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

hahaha I noticed that, he tried to be funny and make her laugh ... just like haroon did .. ...but poor thing ...though his attempt was awww, ...he failed ...πŸ˜†

now he can keep haroon out of his headπŸ˜†

He had a shift once post this when he came to know faryal bothered her n once that happened a confident and chalooer Asfi was on show playing to the galleries literally he was πŸ˜†
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

' YEH HAATH BOHAT QEEMTI HAIN'

☺️☺️☺️

Abhi mere liye tumko Khana banana hy
Mere liye aapne haathon per mehendi lagana hy
.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

' YEH HAATH BOHAT QEEMTI HAIN'

☺️☺️☺️

Lol this dialogue remind me the very famous dialogue
Aapke paon dekhe bohat haseen ha. In he zameen pe mat utariyega maile ho jayegyπŸ˜†
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

Asfi-Zubia...We fell in love like we fall asleep...slowly but all at once...(Episode review by me too πŸ˜†)

You hands are precious, they are valuable ,they are kind and they are useful ..that they helped bringing a life safely in to the world...PLEASE DON'T FORGET THAT RAINY NIGHT !!

Have you eaten he asks? No she nods. Chalo ... In the canteen he is trying his best to ease out the stress in her head and on her less weighed(haha) shoulders.

So what do you like to eat? WAIT WHAT??? You like to eat all the stuff and still(you look that stunning*in his head*) ... still you weigh so less? She is mum and probably thinks what i am supposed to answer because you know THIS IS AWKWARD. So how do you like to spend your free time besides cursing me? WAIT WHAT? How does he know...ermmm..i have never name called you (thinks of one of the names from the list of names she has given him )... NO NEVER ...

So its night time already and he is dropping her to her door(just like it should be).
Tum aik buhat achi larrki ho or aik buhat achi doctor ho ... please don't over stress your mind and go rest.(That smile which crossed his lips while saying tum aik buhat achi larrki ho, it was a shy confession, not of love may be, but of self-realization that HE IS TELLING HER THIS ..(Like really? Like i mean i am totally smitten-ed by you and i am also telling this to you...) And her counter-smile just ACCEPTED IT ALL... WHATEVER HE PROPOSED....(I absolutely love Zubia...she is one mature girl,very serene and understanding).

WTH? Jahan tak mujhay yad hai kal rat hum dono ney aik doosray ko buhat achay note par Khuda Hafiz kia tha. SO NOW HE THINKS HE HAS FULL RIGHT ON HER.He can call her name loud from back and asks her in a rightfully angry tone that what is wrong with you ? Why are you ignoring me? I am not answerable to you (Dr. Asfand yar khan) ...

Oh really? Look at me ... And those extremely extremely pretty big beautiful baby eyes look at him and (he melts away like always)...and ok. So are you angry because of my ex(i told her a nice tata goodbye already)... she just doesn't say any thing...she looks at him with even more AUTHORITY than he claimed and her silence yet volumes speaking eyes say it all and he can't help himself but SMILE AGAIN...

Birthday is here...
So his lungs are more pumped to see her in the party than the balloons in his hand that he is blowing. And gradually and slowly but today Zubia has managed to blow him out of his painful past.
Ap zyada jaldi nahi aa gayen? Party and all that is supposed to start in the evening. OH so Gaiti invited you...Main bulata tu na ati?... throws naughty tantrums... SHUT UP ASFI ITS NOT YOUR HOSPITAL...Gaiti said and Zubia probably thought...

Roshan din or jagmag ratain...
Tum jiyo
jeena sikhatey raho
tum musakaratay raho...

So she can't stop admiring(and crushing) him when he is playing guitar and he looks at her right when he says tum muskaratay raho.
(So she has officially entered his life and HOW!!!!You wish happiness only for those for whom you truly care).

i was HAPPIEST to see you.. i had forgotten how to smile or cherish my life...Me too she says,only now i have gotten to know what is HAPPINESS.
You know what i also get jealous at times,just as you...when you see Faryal..and me when i see Dr. Haroon. WAIT WHAT???

LAUGHTER !!!! BUNDLES OF LAUGHTER !!! BLAST OF LAUGHTER !!! He is recalling what he has ended up saying that has brought out this result. Ok you are looking LIFE ITSELF while laughing but WHAT EXACTLY? ...RESPONSE IS... LAUGHTER !!!

I am thinking of Dr.Haroon and Gaiti together.They will fulfill each other's life.
And he...he doesn't over-react,he doesn't behave shocked or surprised or anything...like she is talking about his bhabhi,his close family member...BUT HE HAS NOW STARTED TO TRUST HER SO MUCH LIKE SO SO MUCH !!!

Ok but how are you gonna manage to convince her? ...leave it to me she says...

(She is no more a Dr.Zubia to him she is just Zubia now).So he tells her ,If you will be here...for me and for my family...it would feel great...it would feel solved...it would feel HAPPINESS...
( i started to weep in this scene...Felt bad for Asfi.He is such a well brought up nice gentle man and he trusts with all his heart and soul.He once trusted Faryal... But more than that i felt terrible about the fact that this nice guy lost his fatherly elder brother...how broken he must be...) After HELL long time i am feeling for some character again and i feel for both of them)).

And I HAVE GOT NO WORDS...LIKE NO WORDS...to explain how beautiful and heart touching and veins melting were the scenes where he made her cross those difficult paths,each time.Their gestures and postures...how they own each other... is pure MAGIC....those scenes were sheer ART!!!

PS: i had to get it out of head guys.I am more in love than these two combined.I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS DRAMA!

πŸ‘ awesome

Word Count: 1

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
I can't sleep coz of AsfiYa😭 n operse SaHad ki do do selfies.