Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Acha ek baat... When asfi says...ke tum saath hogi tu meri aur mere ghar walon ki uljhanein sulajh jayein ge..us waqt ...what happened to zubia? She became all serious..ek dam se... Matlab..it was not tht she was blushing...but she just became serious with no expressions and said..ke chalein?
Edited by farahs_6 - 6 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: farahs_6

Acha ek baat... When asfi says...ke tum saath hogi tu meri aur mere ghar walon ki uljhanein sulajh jayein ge..us waqt ...what happened to zubia? She became all serious..ek dam se... Matlab..it was not tht she was blushing...but she just became serious with no expressions and said..ke chalein?

Yes cuz in a way, he mentioned that he wants to spend the rest his life with her and he wants her to be a part of his family.. so I guess Zubia is a bit more careful now due to her past and her mother's words.. she may have felt that she shouldn't be talking about this to a guy cuz it's a matter of 'izzat' of a girl n stuff..

fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes I also noticed that, It felt like she will take some time to accept this proposal, its like she knows she loves this guy but when she thinks about her past she feels scared, It felt something like that, may be she suddenly thought about her past, I may be wrong, but every time when she thinks about beautiful moments between her and Asfi, she tries to get back to her serious mode, tries to tell her heart that whatever she is thinking is not right.. It is possible that's what they were trying to show, Or it could be just a editing mistake.
farahs_6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Yes cuz in a way, he mentioned that he wants to spend the rest his life with her and he wants her to be a part of his family.. so I guess Zubia is a bit more careful now due to her past and her mother's words.. she may have felt that she shouldn't be talking about this to a guy cuz it's a matter of 'izzat' of a girl n stuff..

Hmmm... I think you are right...
farahs_6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

Yes I also noticed that, It felt like she will take some time to accept this proposal, its like she knows she loves this guy but when she thinks about her past she feels scared, It felt something like that, may be she suddenly thought about her past, I may be wrong, but every time when she thinks about beautiful moments between her and Asfi, she tries to get back to her serious mode, tries to tell her heart that whatever she is thinking is not right.. It is possible that's what they were trying to show, Or it could be just a editing mistake.

No..i dont think..it was an editing mistakr..it shouldnt be..in such an important scene.. And she did say..ke chalein...so i dont think it should be an editing mistake..

The explanation tht u gave..seems very much logical
Edited by farahs_6 - 6 years ago
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

No..i dont think..it was an editing mistakr..it shouldnt be..in such an important scene.. And she did say..ke chalein...so i dont think it should be an editing mistake..

The explanation tht u gave..seems very much logical

Agree, that was an important scene, and they will not make mistakes, I watched that scene again and I believe she is just being careful because of her past..I loved the way asfi shared his feelings with her, I really hope one day she will share her feelings with him too.. I am sure we are going to get that too..
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: fanraya

Agree, that was an important scene, and they will not make mistakes, I watched that scene again and I believe she is just being careful because of her past..I loved the way asfi shared his feelings with her, I really hope one day she will share her feelings with him too.. I am sure we are going to get that too..

it took Asfi his time n space to reach this level of comfort so i guess it will take her sometime too to be confident enough to tell him her truth n feelings, Asfi is sure of what he wants but she isnt sure of whether she can get what she wants!
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
just finished watching the episode and im BLOWN AWAY!☺️☺️

Asfi totally owns the epi today! the looks and expressions!! ☺️☢️

Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

@bold... I think confession already happened... Its very obvious from today's epi.. They both know they love each other..esp Asfi asking abt Faryal ke faryal ki wajah se..then jealousy scene..after party.. Theres no need for any further confession.. They both know they love each other and have made it obvious today..esp Asfandyar.. Even zubiya ..esp when she couldnt deny when Asfi asked rgd Faryal...and later ...on their conversations...

So i think the confession tht had to happen..has already happened.. I dont think there will be any direct i love you scene.. They way..it has happened..in the serial..it was like this in the novel too.. There was no i love you scene in the novel either.. Its just tht both of them get to know each other's feelings...in the novel too...no direct i love you scene there too...

@blue : I agree, I too think today's episode was the confession...albeit the most subtle one I have literally ever seen! 😆 Our Dr sir is so on point that he didn't even waste time in ILUs! Direct jealousy pe aa gaye! 😆 Seriously he was awesome today, especially the way he clarified with Zubia whether her narazagi was due to Fariyal and on her silent acceptance, his victorious smile was so damn adorable! Him asking whether she was jealous of Fariyal was his indirect "Do u love me so much that u r jealous of my ex and think you will lose me to her?" and her silence was the 'yes, I love you and I'm am afraid that you still love her." It was all he wanted to know. So next day, it was more like a meeting after confession for him so he was more free with her, even openly staring at her and getting happily caught too! 😆 Dr.Sheroze is my fav wingman! 😆 He is the biggest asifya shipper, I'm sure! 😉😆

Anyways so I think his 'Aap ki aanese mujhe sabse zyada kushi hui' is his indirect confession to her by saying 'I too love you and fariyal's presence or absence doesn't affect my happiness, it's just your presence that matters the most to me.' So i think that's why he was so free with her and told her directly that just like she was jealous of his ex's closeness with him, he too felt the same about Dr.Haroon's closeness to her. I think he said that like a boyfriend talking about his feeling to his new girlfriend, a little awkward but still with full rights.😳 And she in turn never asked any 'whys' showing her acceptance... like she could have asked, why he was most happy abt her presence? or why he thought she was jealous of fariyal or why he was jealous of Dr.haroon...but instead she directly clarified she never thought of Dr.haroon that way and the whole thought was so ridiculous with her laugh.😳

He proposed indirectly to her when he said that he felt she could solve all his problems and they both understood that it was a proposal but they both also knew that she would not reply so soon to that indirect question... He knows that she will take time and she knows that he knows she will take time...

So much left unsaid yet many books can be written about what their unspoken words meant... ❤️
-afreen1- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
such a BEAUTIFUL episode full of Asfia! ❤️