Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: bookworm123

OK, I need to rave but my thoughts are so jumbled.

Some jumbled thoughts in no particular order below...

It was a beautiful episode and it belonged to Asfi/Ahad. It was as though this episode was designed to showcase him...
I also feel they decided to punish us for having an innocent discussion about our top 3 favourite scenes. It's like they sat there grinning wickedly saying.."these women wanted to discuss top 3 favourite Asfiya scenes..let us give them so many in this episode they will just collapse into a pile of mush"

All the Asfiya scenes in this episode are delightful in their own way bu I think my favourites are 2 -

1. Asfi in blue shirt, greeting her with a very intimate smile, asking her where are you coming from and when she walked away, full haq se calling her "Zubia" and demanding answers...Possessively ordering her to look him in the eye and boldly asking if she was upset about Fariyal and then that knowing, happy, manly smile...

2. The absolutely delicious moment between Asfi and Dr. Sheroze at the party. Dr. Sheroze catching him red handed admiring her and his sheepish acceptance...so manly!

loved the episode so much and yes it was filled with so many beautiful scenes and love the two you mentioned here . But would like to add that I also loved the scene where Asfi was trying to get to know her better by asking about her likes and dislikes. He is so cutely awkward that it's adorable
Edited by nikhilageet - 6 years ago
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikhilageet

yes true . Both are very different in the way the romance is treated and this really gives off melting into a puddle feels . Could be Asfi s killer gaze . Love both though. But I am still confused did confession happen or not happen . Obviously by the party both know they like each other but they did not show anything so was wondering .

@bold... I think confession already happened... Its very obvious from today's epi.. They both know they love each other..esp Asfi asking abt Faryal ke faryal ki wajah se..then jealousy scene..after party.. Theres no need for any further confession.. They both know they love each other and have made it obvious today..esp Asfandyar.. Even zubiya ..esp when she couldnt deny when Asfi asked rgd Faryal...and later ...on their conversations...

So i think the confession tht had to happen..has already happened.. I dont think there will be any direct i love you scene.. They way..it has happened..in the serial..it was like this in the novel too.. There was no i love you scene in the novel either.. Its just tht both of them get to know each other's feelings...in the novel too...no direct i love you scene there too...
Edited by farahs_6 - 6 years ago
LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you guys for clearing out my confusion! It was beautifully portrayed!!
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: attiya1.3

Ahad n mar dala aj to😳

Itna smile😳

Phli bar mjhy sajal ki acting mn flaws dikh rahay😆

Totally disagree.she was excellent specially hosp scene n laughter scene👏
Impeccable⭐️
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm123

OK, I need to rave but my thoughts are so jumbled.

All the Asfiya scenes in this episode are delightful in their own way bu I think my favourites are 2 -

1. Asfi in blue shirt, greeting her with a very intimate smile, asking her where are you coming from and when she walked away, full haq se calling her "Zubia" and demanding answers...Possessively ordering her to look him in the eye and boldly asking if she was upset about Fariyal and then that knowing, happy, manly smile...

2. The absolutely delicious moment between Asfi and Dr. Sheroze at the party. Dr. Sheroze catching him red handed admiring her and his sheepish acceptance...so manly!

1. Omg you said it, my fav scene is the blue shirt Asfi asking Zubia if she is behaving like this because of Friyal? that was just WOW, He was so possessive, when she said no the way he parked the car and came back to talk with her. and then that look he gave her when he knew the real reason, Uff! it was breathtaking. I had goosebumps, the way he asked her meri taraf delho? The whole jumble up of Aap se tum 😆 Gosh so romantic.

2. and of course our dear charming Dr Sharoz, Gosh I missed him in the last episode, I love him so much,he is always right time right place😉

3. I also loved when Asfi was trying to have a conversation with Zubi in the mess, when they were eating, Uff! it was so amazing, the way he was trying to make things easier, get Zubia out of bad mood. Khane me kya pasad hai,? Apka weight kafi kam hai to😆 Muze to desi khana pasad hai.😉. Apki hobbies kya hai 😆 It was so beautiful.. Main apki buraya nahi kati, the way he said Oh! it was totally and then the whole Changez khan dialog and his expressions.. Totally swoon-worthy.
Edited by fanraya - 6 years ago
mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you guys are killing me with the scene by scene of todays episode! I thought I would save it for friday night :) But I don't know if i can wait :S
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
roshan din aur jagmag raatein hey guys this is me reporting from heaven i couldnt survive the episode!!!! tooo many feels to handle!!!!!!! ahad was an absolute treat to watch today and i love how it wasnt exactly a confession they're still awkward around each other they'll gradually find their comfort zone with one another but they've developed deep feelings for one another and that is the bottom line which cant be negated! They cant deny their feelings anymore especially zubiya however much she tries! the walk was absolutely beautiful oh my god it was so cute when z bursts out laughing and asfi's just like what? but the bit that killed me was when he stops the car and says yeh faryal ki wajah se and then smiles aaahh that was it for me my heart was beating so fast and i had butterflies in my stomach such a beautiful scene!!!!!!!!!!! i am so excited to see how their relation progresses
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Uff I m in Dreamland I don't want to come from there my AsfiYa finally getting happiness❤️each n everything is discussed here.so I just jot down my fav bits which were Kahan se arahi ho?tum kaisi ho?tum ya asp kahoon?laughter of zubiya.the way he called her name n then the way he protect her ,tackled Sharafat baba son's ,👍🏼
The tongue slips by asfi on there unofficial dinner date🤣 weight dekh Kar lagta tu nahi☺️so he's noticed her n the scene when he comes out of his landcruiser,one of the best scene so far in telly industry both of them were great,n then put AsfiYa representative is back,the way he ships them 😆
Whole bday party need other para.
I don't want to let down anyone effort everyone was well acted like lubna,Usman,geeti ,Dr sheroz but show stole by AsfiYa sajal n Ahad were great in every part of scene..
The hand holding during walk on lake m bridge is out of world.❤️
Expressions by Ahad were top notched
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
also like urooj is back wuhooo cant wait to see how asfi deals with her!!!! and basically i've become a puddle of mush after today's episode everything i expected and so much more! it's now time to watch the episode again because i dont think i'll ever get enough of ahad and asfiya for that matter
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Aisa Kiya bheja Haye Dr Asfandyaar ne zubi ko😲