Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: octaverider

Gawd! I am still on a high after this episode.

*composes self* How did you guys like it?

I am more like in a deep pool of mush😳
honeyblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Let me start from the beginning , I will talks about that small things that touched my heart
1.way he cleared everything with faryal was awesome "mujhe tumse mohabbat hai na nafrat" i felt somewhere it was because of zubiya he was affected by her rudeness it showed that he have moved on in life
2. The way he console him was amazing being in a medical field i can connect to it so much and ahad's acting was again amazing
3.i loved the way it dint showed one sided love ,she remembering her mother words showed she is afraid which is understood
4.ACHA SUNO is my new fav word and today from dr.zubiya it was zubiya
My personal fav will be that 30 sec where he asks fariyal ke wajah se and he smiles that smile gave me butterflies
5.and our very own dr.shehroz while before asfi never admited today even being caught he was smiling this shows he has accepted that he is in love with her
6.and while walking when zubi said mujhe bhi yaha aake khushi mile something the look asfi gave says it all
7.and her smile for the first time she was not afraid i loved her carefree smile
8."safar aap se tum tak "asfi asking zubi about aap and tum was awww
9.the precap
10.okay done with my rant time to watch the epi again
Edited by honeyblossom - 6 years ago
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Todays epi was just Fabtastic and Asfi is just too delectable, posh and abs awwdorable ❤️ He completely stole the show with his indifference to Faryal and complete concern for Zubia to his swift charming moves to get Z to feel better while having dinner to his awkwardness to his open compliment while dropping her off, his betakalufi with the tum or his confusion with aap or tum or his complete haq jatana and questioning her abt Faryal making her upset or his deep words that slip out so effortlessly bec he means what he says! The character is just pure Platinum and the Actor playing is just equally Platinum PRO level what effortless acting he brings his own charm and attraction to an already mega attractive char and no one can be blamed for being swept off by this char or the actor!

@bold totally agree with you, Ahad stole the show, he was excellent today, he really showed in every frame how amazing of an actor he is.. Each and every scene was perfection, gosh guy is so talented..i am in love with his acting. He is really a pro. He made us fall in love with Asfi, with his natural acting..

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I was grinning like a maniac throughout🤣
Image result for bollywood reaction gifs
LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So guys...
Did the confession happen? I feel that it didnt.

Asfi is hinting to her in so many indirect ways! and he knows that Z has some feelings for him too...

So can we expect another full confession soon?
-RD- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

I was grinning like a maniac throughout🤣

Image result for bollywood reaction gifs

Like i was too grinning from inside that pool of mush😆
fanraya thumbnail

Is this even a question? You know already, we are all DEAD.. 😳☺️ I can not concentrate on my work.. 😆😆 I am deeply in love with Asfi and Zubi..
-RD- thumbnail
The most amusing bit was when in that final walk scene he says he is confused about the tum or aap bit like how cute and adorable is he poora epi he has been haq jataoing, chedhing and being casual with her addressing her by her name and using tum, acha suno etc ab jaake he realized his confusion, felt like pulling his cheeks there🤣
Edited by -RD- - 6 years ago
fanraya thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveLoveLaugh5

So guys...

Did the confession happen? I feel that it didnt.

Asfi is hinting to her in so many indirect ways! and he knows that Z has some feelings for him too...

So can we expect another full confession soon?

It was not a confession like I love you, but they both know that they both are in love with each other, now saying it directly may not happen or it may be connected to Zubia's past and the whole Bahadur story, I am happy even if they do not show typical route, I loved it so much the way they directed today, it was just wow, the way asfi was talking with her was so lovely, I loved his direct ways, the way he directly cleared everything with her really fitting to his character. Zubia looked breathtaking today, no wonder Asfi was going crazy, singing and all 😆 could not take his eyes off her.

I also loved the way he talked with Friyal, It was so beautiful, he was truly a gentleman. first time I felt sorry for Friyal, yes she deserved it but still, the whole scene with Lubna and his dad was lovely, wish they had another actress, it'd been more powerful. Its not easy to forgive people who left them in their trying times when they were not even strangers, his own brother.. I loved the way his parents consoled her. Firyal got what she deserved but the way Asfi handle the whole scene was absolutely classy.
bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OK, I need to rave but my thoughts are so jumbled.
Some jumbled thoughts in no particular order below...

It was a beautiful episode and it belonged to Asfi/Ahad. It was as though this episode was designed to showcase him...
I also feel they decided to punish us for having an innocent discussion about our top 3 favourite scenes. It's like they sat there grinning wickedly saying.."these women wanted to discuss top 3 favourite Asfiya scenes..let us give them so many in this episode they will just collapse into a pile of mush"

All the Asfiya scenes in this episode are delightful in their own way bu I think my favourites are 2 -

1. Asfi in blue shirt, greeting her with a very intimate smile, asking her where are you coming from and when she walked away, full haq se calling her "Zubia" and demanding answers...Possessively ordering her to look him in the eye and boldly asking if she was upset about Fariyal and then that knowing, happy, manly smile...

2. The absolutely delicious moment between Asfi and Dr. Sheroze at the party. Dr. Sheroze catching him red handed admiring her and his sheepish acceptance...so manly!