Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

agree with you one hundred percent . Asfi s character is just fantastic and after a long time after ZGH am enjoying a drama so much

I had to say this since you brought up ZGH. I loved the romance in that one but the style of direction there is different. The focus in that is on excellent conversations. In this it is about the nuances and glances and what is left unsaid...both excellent in their own ways but this is the kind of romance that makes your heart flutter
Edited by bookworm123 - 6 years ago
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dr Sharoz: Apka Dhyan kaha hai Dr.Asfandayar.. Nice weather.. Huh! OMG Dr Sharoz ๐Ÿ˜†โ˜บ๏ธ so good to see him today, I kind of missed him in the last episode.. asfi looked so amazing, lovesick doctor.. Rosha deen aur raate.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ OMG I loved him so much. I am so glad they did not have any other voice for him..The whole scene was amazing, so natural, Loved the way showed Friyal exiting behind.. Wow..beautiful direction.. Zubi looked so beautiful, the way she was smiling when he was singing, was just so โ˜บ๏ธ

and then the walk, OMG I am totally speechless, Gosh so romantic, the way Zubia laughed. so lovely, first time she was so carefree and happy, I t touched my heart. Asfi looked so handsome and totally smitten by her.

and the last scene Khajista. gosh ๐Ÿ˜• It touched my heart had tears in my eyes, I can say that this episode was the best of YKS.. Everything was just perfection.. I am totally dead
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
agree with you one hundred percent . Asfi s character is just fantastic and after a long time after ZGH am enjoying a drama so much

I had to say this since you brought up ZGH. I loved the romance in that one but the style of direction there is different. The focus in that is on excellent conversations. In this it is about the nuances and glances and what is left unsaid...both excellent in their own ways but this is the kind of romance that makes your heart flutter

@BOLD- THIS ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
fanraya thumbnail
Extra points to Ahad, gosh how can one look so handsome in every frame..He looked so handsome today, light blue green shirt when he offer Zubia a ride. Wow, his direct talk, loved him so much.There was no way Zubia could escape. I loved the way he asked her Friyal ke wajese? OMG Zubia probably was not expecting that.. and the way he looked at her, in that green outdoor setting , so romantic.. He got to know she is in love with him.. Hats of to the director who kept it so real, and natural and fitting with Asfi's character. Asfi is very straightforward no nonsense kind of guy. He is direct in everything on the work front and I guess also in love.. The way he just asked her, wow. I loved the whole sequence, their confession was so natural, nothing cheesy about it. I was smiling like an idiot.. Gosh wonder how many times I am going to watch this episode..The entire episode Asfi looked so lovely.. His choice of shirts I am totally dead today.. How can we wait for the next episode.. โ˜บ๏ธ

nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

yes true . Both are very different in the way the romance is treated and this really gives off melting into a puddle feels . Could be Asfi s killer gaze . Love both though. But I am still confused did confession happen or not happen . Obviously by the party both know they like each other but they did not show anything so was wondering .
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Half way through the episode and omg, this is probably the best one yet ๐Ÿ˜†
SO GOOD.

attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ahad n mar dala aj to๐Ÿ˜ณ
Itna smile๐Ÿ˜ณ

Phli bar mjhy sajal ki acting mn flaws dikh rahay๐Ÿ˜†
fanraya thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm123

I just finished watching the episode and I need to rave about it, someone please join me!

I have a goofy grin on my face, completely unbecoming for my age but the episode was so beautiful..

I know right?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ I was smiling throughout like an idiot..Episode was absolutely fantastic, really out of words.. It looks like we are going to cross 100 pages today.. I am totally in asfiya land.โ˜บ๏ธ
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
What more can u really ask for from a epi if it has left u grinning, feeling all mush and wishing the male lead char was for real and in yr Life
octaverider thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gawd! I am still on a high after this episode.

*composes self* How did you guys like it?