Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I just finished watching the episode and I need to rave about it, someone please join me!
I have a goofy grin on my face, completely unbecoming for my age but the episode was so beautiful..
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i am gonna watch it 10 times more before i go absolutely out of control about it here. DEAD
Aatra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
MAN EVERY NEXT EPISODE GETS MORE PERFECT THAN THE LAST☺️❤️
MY HEART IS BURSTING WITH FEELS.
ALL THESE ASFIYA SCENES. MY MY!
bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

Wow amazing first scene, loved the way he talked with Friyal, such a gentleman he is .. In love with Asfi again..and then The whole patient scene, Wow just wow, Ahad is a brilliant actor. The way he consoled Zubia, It was her first time dealing with the death of her patient. It was so beautiful.
Aahad looked extra smart and hot. What chemistry.. 😳 and then the khana scene, OMG😆 so beautiful.. The way he was trying to have a conversation..Loved him so much..😃 beautiful background music and both if them were so I can totally see me watching this # of times..The way he supported her and then the last dialog near the gate.. Wow just wow. m in love with Asfi again❤️ totally speechless.. I am yet to watch rest of the episode but I am already DEAD☺️

That is what I like about this show. The attention to detail when it comes to characters.

He was such a gentleman with her. It is nice that he was a kind loving kid and as an adult at the core he is still the gentleman, his parents brought up their sons well

I really liked the patient piece because it once again seamlessly weaves the personal and professional...

The walk and their conversation at the gate. ..the equation between them has changed..loved how they both looked and then his parting glance as she walked away...
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Todays epi was just Fabtastic and Asfi is just too delectable, posh and abs awwdorable ❤️ He completely stole the show with his indifference to Faryal and complete concern for Zubia to his swift charming moves to get Z to feel better while having dinner to his awkwardness to his open compliment while dropping her off, his betakalufi with the tum or his confusion with aap or tum or his complete haq jatana and questioning her abt Faryal making her upset or his deep words that slip out so effortlessly bec he means what he says! The character is just pure Platinum and the Actor playing is just equally Platinum PRO level what effortless acting he brings his own charm and attraction to an already mega attractive char and no one can be blamed for being swept off by this char or the actor!

Precap- More mush mush and glad daniyals story will get its closure!

FI is a genius when it comes to her story telling ,penning of her scenes between the leads and creating those swoon worthy male leads and it just so happens that everytime the perfect actors plays the char!

Oh spl mention to Dr Shehroze for catching Asfi red handed yet again but Asfi's smile in return this time was just * back to rewatching , grinning and feeling all mush*
Edited by -RD- - 6 years ago
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm123

I just finished watching the episode and I need to rave about it, someone please join me!

I have a goofy grin on my face, completely unbecoming for my age but the episode was so beautiful..

i am there 😳what about my age then . My hubby thinks I have just gone mad . Jumping around the room after watching . The shouldering looks and smiles aaahhh!!! I am dead . And my dearest dr Shehroze strikes again 😆
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow I envy each and everyone of you watching the episode rn. I watched it till the Faryal's pathetic breakdown scene and have got this physics assignment to finish before I can watch the episode in peace.
BUT FIND ME AN ASIF Y'ALL PLISS
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ya Allah!?! Spoilers coming and I think I should leave xD
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Todays epi was just Fabtastic and Asfi is just too delectable, posh and abs awwdorable ❤️ He completely stole the show with his indifference to Faryal and complete concern for Zubia to his swift charming moves to get Z to feel better while having dinner to his awkwardness to his open compliment while dropping her off, his betakalufi with the tum or his confusion with aap or tum or his complete haq jatana and questioning her abt Faryal making her upset or his deep words that slip out so effortlessly bec he means what he says! The character is just pure Platinum and the Actor playing is just equally Platinum PRO level what effortless acting he brings his own charm and attraction to an already mega attractive char and no one can be blamed for being swept off by this char or the actor!

Precap- More mush mush and glad daniyals story will get its closure!

FI is a genius when it comes to her story telling ,penning of her scenes between the leads and creating those swoon worthy male leads and it just so happens that everytime the perfect actors plays the char!

*Back to rewatching, grinning and feeling all
mush *

Oh spl mention to Dr Shehroze for catching Asfi red handed yet again but Asfi's smile in return this time was just

agree with you one hundred percent . Asfi s character is just fantastic and after a long time after ZGH am enjoying a drama so much
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ohkk I was smiling like an idiot all through the episode ...THIS EPISODE WAS FREAKING EPIC ..best epi till date !Ashfi looked so much in love in today's episode ..GOSH AsfiYa scenes were so dreamy and magical *SIGH* Hehe I felt like i am gonna faint watching them ..how can they be so damn adorableee !!!!😳 Me *Dead* 🤢😆 Mere liye aaj ka episode kafi hai pure week ke liye .😉😆
I am honestly happy that confession didn't happened 😆I want everything to go slowly ..No rush no hurry Infact I want to live each and every moment of their story ..lol I know it's impossible but dil ka kya kare😆
Chalo mein chali phirse epi dekhne😛😆