Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMelody. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
The promo raised the expectations bar a bit too high now that I think about it. I'm nervous dammit!
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Seven hrs remaining
Asfi ka taarana
Asfi ka gana
Woh faryal ko bhao na Dena
AsfiYa ki walk
Saath saath hand holding
Aur darya per aage peeche chalna
I
Can't
Wait...
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

#MusJeena (KMKT)

so finally its wednesday 😳,will be waiting for LU😳
bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: octaverider

Keeping low key expectations, high key anticipation.

Kyonke Asfi gana gaye ga. 😲

Oh yes! Bit tough to visualize happy and singing Asfi but so far they have done a good job of keeping the characterization intact so I am hopeful that I will not cringe..

Once again I wish I had discovered the show after it had ended because it is very tough to manage expectations with shows that are running..
Edited by bookworm123 - 6 years ago
bookworm123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovefk

i think the best will be if they just not show her anymore I just can't bear looking at her face she has crossed all limits of annoying now!

Yes, it is too difficult to take. I feel they should avoid showing so much negativity as it becomes too difficult to stomach. It is also annoying to see an intelligent heroine so helpless in the face of someone's machinations!

Her reactions at her khala's home were better. She refused to dignify the allegations and used her education and network to live independently..
bookworm123 thumbnail

There is some definite flirting going on in this scene. And you know how you keep asking for a domestic-ish scene where he praises her beauty, this scene shoud've been it. Sajal looks so gorgeous, blushing like a new bride. She is totally, how we say it in urdu "Khujal."😆

I tried to look for the meaning of the word "khujal" in english but google kept educating me on "khujli" and host of websites to treat khujli popped up. 😲
Edited by bookworm123 - 6 years ago
bookworm123 thumbnail

Exactly. He can dish it but can't take the heat. He is the boss and he is used to people pandering to his every command. I am glad they showed Zubiya stand her ground here because this shows her backbone. She (and her feelings) are not some 'faltoo cheez' that he can toy with. Loved the role reversal here or if not, at least an equalizing factor.

hahaha you and your longing for a post-marital bliss scene. 😆

I have to appreciate the director for showing an arrogant and aloof guy in a position of seniority at work compared to the woman but somehow setting a different tone for their romantic equation..

If we take away the mask of the boss doctor who still disciplines her, in their personal equation he is a young man completely falling under the spell of this honest, dignified, kind and beautiful girl ..a girl who has made herself mentally strong given her past tragedies, protects her feelings and emotions and does not want to become a victim of the situation...I like that about FI's heroines..

lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@bookworm123 AHAHAAAHAHAHAAHHAAH websites to treat khujlioh man this is so funny!!!

I'm gonna cry if the episode isn't up to the mark today it'll be really unfair last week also the build up was so high don't know how everyone's managed to keep low expectations after the extended promo my expectations are as high as ever! The singing bit and the walk better be there I wouldn't care even if they end with a cliffhanger but each and every scene that was in the extended promo needs to be there
octaverider thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm123

Oh yes! Bit tough to visualize happy and singing Asfi but so far they have done a good job of keeping the characterization intact so I am hopeful that I will not cringe..

Once again I wish I had discovered the show after it had ended because it is very tough to manage expectations with shows that are running..

Oh yes, that's my worry as well. I hope he doesn't go OTT because I like who Asfi is. Don't fix something that ain't broke!

I tried to look for the meaning of the word "khujal" in english but google kept educating me on "khujli" and host of websites to treat khujli popped up. 😲/quote

hahahaha Khujal means embarrassed or sheepish.

Originally posted by: bookworm123

I have to appreciate the director for showing an arrogant and aloof guy in a position of seniority at work compared to the woman but somehow setting a different tone for their romantic equation..

If we take away the mask of the boss doctor who still disciplines her, in their personal equation he is a young man completely falling under the spell of this honest, dignified, kind and beautiful girl ..a girl who has made herself mentally strong given her past tragedies, protects her feelings and emotions and does not want to become a victim of the situation...I like that about FI's heroines..

True. FI excels at keeping the story relevant without compromising on character building.

Also, only 3 hrs 15 mins left!
Edited by octaverider - 6 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ek ne insta per dhoom machaye Hui Haye aur doosre me Twitter per SajalAly n Ahad rocks