Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

@bold sikander & Liza wala novel?
Yes.i m excited about casting hope she cast good actors.bilal ashraf ,with armeena or obi with Maya I Iove OsMaya😆

ohhh man osmaya are love they need to do something together soon waiting for them sanam was quite stupid wasnt able to get through it
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Anya.

Bilal ashraf drama me mushkil ha
I wish osmaya hi ho 😆 ❤️

OsMaya bhi mushkil Hy .I hope koi fresh pairing ho let's see.
bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I so want to jump into the conversation about my favourite scenes. But whenI read all your scenes and analysis I think...yes that is my favourite scene too I loved it. There isn't a scene of theirs that I don't like and haven't watched a million times.

Thank you for jumping in and penning down your thoughts! I have totally enjoyed this discussion of favourite scenes since yesterday. It has helped ease the wait for the next Asfiya dose...

There is another scene that I love which hasn't been mentioned so will add.
It's the one after Asfi has a jealous breakdown, which in itself is an amazingly nuanced scene, but I digress.

He is still in his office with Dr Sheriyar and she comes in and his anger returns. He says something along the lines of you need to come immediately after I ask for you. The urgency of my call is equal to the patient's condition.
She says "It took longer because of something or the other
He comes back with "mujhe excuses no diya kare

Then he goes back to work explaining the patient issue but keeps looking back at her giving her angry, pouty, puzzled looks. Why are you happy talking with Dr Haroon, Why does he make you smile, why do you make excuses when you have to come see me.

All this while Dr S taking it all in and later giving him advise to talk to her "sweetly

It was all so delicious!!!! Like all their other scenes!!!
[/QUOTE

This! It was all so delicious. Dr. Sheroze questioning him.."baat kuch aur hai" and Asfi fidgeting under his penetrating and knowing gaze, forcing him to accept to himself how affected he was.

I also liked how she just took his anger in her stride. Zobia by the way looked lovely in that scene with minimal make up and her hair pulled back. She looked so fresh and innocent. No wonder Asfi could not resist looking at her when she sat so close to him...

Talking about favourite scenes, I am avoiding the night it all started ..the rain scene as that is obviously a turning point..instead I would like to focus on the small gems..

One such gem being the interaction between them over Khajista. Their intense gaze during that scene and her questioning him to consider what he would do if this had happened in his family. Once again, it is not clear what their thoughts are. Perhaps he gets an inkling of her family background, or just admires her for taking up this issue...

This is another scene which shows Zubia as a quietish person but no pushover when it comes to issues she cares about..be it Khajista's domestic abuse or counseling a conservative dad about dealing affectionately with kids..All this while she is slowly but surely making an impression on him and he has now realized what a gem she is

Edited by bookworm123 - 6 years ago
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ok since every one is discussing their favorite scenes how can i miss this Asfialicious opportunity. ❤️ (deal with it 😆)

@ShellJA you have just mentioned one of my most favorite scene of them. Like all of you all i love all their scenes but some of them top my list. So i love their scenes in this priority order

1) Distracted Asfand
2) Jealous Asfand/Zubia
3) Caring Asfand

1)Distracted Asfand

First one is this scene where Zubia comes to his office to handle him over the reports of a patient that he himself had asked for, Zubi comes and gives him the reports. When she enters the way he looks at her will melt your veins away ☺️ And then he tells her to sit but she says no i have got duty in OPD. Then instead of keeping the reports with him(as he was supposed to do) lost in her presence he gives it back to her. And then she says you had asked for these reports yourself and then he is like oh ok...she gives a kinda shy smile and goes and he kinda realizes W*F is happening to him... 😆 ☺️

Second one is the famous message scene. Although it was a funny one but the way he was distracted getting something unusual from her side was hell romantic ☺️

2)Jealous Asfand/Zubia

My most favorite one is the one ShellJA just mentioned.

He had just seen Zubi and Dr. Haroon having a fun chat in the canteen or whatever is that place,although it was about Dr. Haroon should get married talk by Zubia but what Asfi saw was Dr. Haroon giving a red rose to Zubi and both of them sharing a laughter.

So he gets super jealous and goes to office and throws stuff a little bit and then calls Zubia for a case discussion. She is late for some reason and he tells her to not give any excuses. So now during the discussion he is leaving no chance to not look at her and THAT LOOK on his face is so damn precious and says a lot of stories. He literally looks like a naraaz nonoo monoo bacha there. 😆☺️

And then is this 'i can cook' scene and jealous Asfi in the car and then this is this best scene(Jealous Zubia) where he asks naraz hain ap? She asks kis say? He says mujh say and the look she gives ... ahh like don't you know you fool? You are ghooming around with your ex and then asking me. She was so jealous and it was a fine fine scene. Oncha sunti ho? Ho sakta hai 😆

3)Caring Asfand

Tops the list is the scene where he tells her to sit,holds her hand and checks fever ☺️ And then gives her a two days leave...

Second one is where he softly scolds her for not taking care and puts bandage on her injured hand... I just loved the other dr. there...HANDLE IT CAREFULLY dr. Asfand ☺️ ❤️

Third is one where he gives her his tea 😳

I may be forgetting few...But then come all of their scenes <3
Edited by OnepoundChic - 6 years ago
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@briyanikidaig - im glad hes getting offers😃 im hoping he signs more serials soon!! as i badly wanna see him asap after this show!!😃

not long now!!tuesday almost to end...😃

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

Ok since every one is discussing their favorite scenes how can i miss this Asfialicious opportunity. ❤️ (deal with it 😆)

@ShellJA you have just mentioned one of my most favorite scene of them. Like all of you all i love all their scenes but some of them top my list. So i love their scenes in this priority order

1) Distracted Asfand
2) Jealous Asfand/Zubia
3) Caring Asfand

1)Distracted Asfand

First one is this scene where Zubia comes to his office to handle him over the reports of a patient that he himself had asked for, Zubi comes and gives him the reports. When she enters the way he looks at her will melt your veins away ☺️ And then he tells her to sit but she says no i have got duty in OPD. Then instead of keeping the reports with him(as he was supposed to do) lost in her presence he gives it back to her. And then she says you had asked for these reports yourself and then he is like oh ok...she gives a kinda shy smile and goes and he kinda realizes W*F is happening to him... 😆 ☺️

Second one is the famous message scene. Although it was a funny one but the way he was distracted getting something unusual from her side was hell romantic ☺️

2)Jealous Asfand/Zubia

My most favorite one is the one ShellJA just mentioned.

He had just seen Zubi and Dr. Haroon having a fun chat in the canteen or whatever is that place,although it was about Dr. Haroon should get married talk by Zubia but what Asfi saw was Dr. Haroon giving a red rose to Zubi and both of them sharing a laughter.

So he gets super jealous and goes to office and throws stuff a little bit and then calls Zubia for a case discussion. She is late for some reason and he tells her to not give any excuses. So now during the discussion he is leaving no chance to not look at her and THAT LOOK on his face is so damn precious and says a lot of stories. He literally looks like a naraaz nonoo monoo bacha there. 😆☺️

And then is this 'i can cook' scene and jealous Asfi in the car and then this is this best scene(Jealous Zubia) where he asks naraz hain ap? She asks kis say? He says mujh say and the look she gives ... ahh like don't you know you fool? You are ghooming around with your ex and then asking me. She was so jealous and it was a fine fine scene. Oncha sunti ho? Ho sakta hai 😆

3)Caring Asfand

Tops the list is the scene where he tells her to sit,holds her hand and checks fever ☺️ And then gives her a two days leave...

Second one is where he softly scolds her for not taking care and puts bandage on her injured hand... I just loved the other dr. there...HANDLE IT CAREFULLY dr. Asfand ☺️ ❤️

Third is one where he gives her his tea 😳

I may be forgetting few...But then come all of their scenes <3

Oh man .u wrote beautifully.👏 loved these scenes too.really the way his character progressed like
From there first meeting in the office then to garden scene.the progress is commendable,sajal n Ahad bahut r applaud Worthy👏
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sofiaaax.

@briyanikidaig - im glad hes getting offers😃 im hoping he signs more serials soon!! as i badly wanna see him asap after this show!!😃

not long now!!tuesday almost to end...😃

Finger crossed . hopefully good project😃
Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Does anyone know when the book version of yks was published? Is it really old?
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

Yes me too now after yks ends I will start nimra Ahmed jannat k pattay

Ahan let me read its online review than I will start. Yesterday I started Usna kausar novel adaye jaan guzarshaat
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY ITS FINALLY WEDNESDAY!!!!!!! my absolute favorite day of the week