sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
@briyanikidaig - any idea if hes signed another serial?😊

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hayaa.m

I have also read all farhat ishtiaq novels. Infact i m reading her novels since 2006/07. I remember i used to DL her novels and read during lunch break in office. Humsafar and Yakeen ka safar is my all time favorite novels by her.

Yes me too now after yks ends I will start nimra Ahmed jannat k pattay
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sofiaaax.

i dont mean to be rude guys , as i had previously asked others not to quote long post 😳 so if wont be right if some were told and some arent, thank you in advance guys❀️

Ok but three times quoting allowed hy yes long quotes not allowed.i will be carefulπŸ˜ƒ
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sofiaaax.

@briyanikidaig - any idea if hes signed another serial?😊

I hope he signed but he gave signal that's projects r coming to him .let's see
I will also tweet hey about SaHad to bring them in there show.
We all did for osmaya too
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Biryanikidaig
My darling abhi akar multi Hoon

LOL this is hilarious 🀣 What if she actually sent him that 🀣 He calls her to his office no. of times or she goes there quite a lot of times routine wise. Suddenly he receives a message by her which says my darling i am coming to meet you 🀣 πŸ˜† No wonder he couldn't focus after that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edit : Solute to you all book worms and novel readers.Must be fun. I don't know how did i manage to read even my syllabus books whole life.πŸ˜† just get bored of stuff really really soon so i just can't read a full thing.
Edited by OnepoundChic - 6 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

Biryanikidaig

LOL this is hilarious 🀣 What if she actually sent him that 🀣 He calls her to his office no. of times or she goes there quite a lot of times routine wise. Suddenly he receives a message by her which says my darling i am coming to meet you 🀣 πŸ˜† No wonder he couldn't focus after that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edit : Solute to you all book worms and novel readers.Must be fun. I don't know how did i manage to read even my syllabus books whole life.πŸ˜† just get bored of stuff really really soon so i just can't read a full thing.

It's just wild guessπŸ˜† could be I love u too.πŸ˜‰ .yes,he was out of focus and then bingo Dr.Shehroz even noticed it too.his expressions🀣
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Dear yks family
I want a favour ,if u r on Twitter go n write on Hassan Sheheryar Twitter handle n tweet him can u call sajal n Ahad for Tonite with hsy next season if it's happening. Coz we all OsMaya fans wrote on his handle n we even told humtv many times to bring OsMaya on ramp j they walk for ramp too.even hsu then called too.so if he knows ppl r writing ,he will definitely call them.
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

Biryanikidaig

ohhh man I sorta wish it's I love you related-ish but can we please have the revelation about what it actually wasI'm quite excited to know what she wrote! Ohh if she wrote something like my darling it'd be hilariousI remember that scene when they passed each other in the corridor ufff
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Hassan Sheheryar is his handle
bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JollyJabeen-JB

One of my fav AsfiYa scenes is the dinner scene where Zubia was talking to all members of the Usman household and Asfi was literally just staring at her the whlle time. It was so domestic and beautiful. Had such a massive smile on my face throughout that whole scene, throughout the whole episode tbh. And then ofcourse the car scene and the "kabhi kabhi dil" scene. Ooof absolutely love it❀️

Also, the episode were it all begun. Zubia's "ehsasaat" wali comment and then Asfi and his restless nights pondering iver her words. Ahhh beautiful. And then the subtle sweetsy scene in the beginning of episode 23 I believe it was? Where Zubia's walking home, Asfi coming out of his car and just stares at her as she walks away. Something about the simplicity of that scene. Aaahhh totally ship these 2 !!

I love that entire sequence, from her coming over all concerned to Geiti's aid, being requested by Asfi's parents to apply her professional expertise, the way she conducted herself during dinner, the respect and attention she received from his family and last but not the least Asfi's glances and then the car ride.

I loved that during the dinner, he hardly spoke with her but kept observing her and her interactions with his family.

This made the car ride lovelier. He reserves his conversation with her for when they are alone and he shows her a very different side to his nature. Loved his dad's smile when he observed them walking together, this is a father who understands his sons (one man to another).

Asfi was really manly during the car ride, teasing her and even bordering on flirting with her. He was totally enjoying her discomfiture by bringing up their personal equation. I thought it was also a great way to tackle the fact that yes, he yells at her but it is no longer an issue between them. When I see that scene, I cant decide whom to focus on, they are both outstanding in that car ride. Her reactions and blushes or his laughs and smiles...
Edited by bookworm123 - 6 years ago