Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: bookworm123

That is in a way the beauty of this show and the director's style. Not every emotion and thought of the characters is explained so there could be more than one interpretation..

In this case, my understanding was that earlier he had needlessly been harsh with her about the file when it was not even her fault. He was overly harsh to cover up his budding feelings. All these feelings and thoughts about her were throwing him off balance...

At Dr. Sheroze's home, he was feeling quite repentant especially after he discovered the file later and to make things worse, she herself asserts that her capabilities should not be doubted and she is a good doctor and good cook. He is also put on the spot by Dr. Haroun who point blank asks him to confirm that she is a good doc. They exchange a look (a somewhat sheepish one from his end) because of the firing he needlessly subjected her to earlier.

Back in his own driveway, he once again regretted his harsh words, recollected her assertion that her abilities should not be doubted, considered calling her to apologize (it is her number he pulls up on screen) but dropped the idea and walked home...

Oh yes... This one makes perfect sense too..,

I guess..we are never going to exactly know..what it was.. But now your POV seems very much plausible too..
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

I love your username.Are you from Pakistan? πŸ˜†

And hayeee how so true. Dr.Zubia dresses up herself in a very dignified way.Only yesterday i was thinking of adopting her style.Like i myself always carry a dupatta on my head but i cover my back with the same dupatta.Dr.Zubia puts the dupatta on her head but she doesn't cover her back with it instead she covers it with another shawl and it looks super elegant. I am definitely gonna do the same πŸ˜ƒ

Thank uπŸ˜ƒ yes I m pakistani but living in Dubai.yes,I love Briyani.
Oh yes I love to take duppatta on my head too,but at my work I do hijaab so scarves on my head.yes she used to take shawls too even in the novel,a very Grace ful dressing n SajalAly actually doing the same too.her Make up is minimal n soft too.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

High 5 ! It must have burnt himπŸ˜† like o hello why would you guys(Zubia and Haroon) discuss her cooking abilities.It must have taken his mind to this particular direction of rishta πŸ˜†

LoL Banda kab se soch Raha hy yeh sabπŸ˜†
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ok guys i just watched the scene myself and figured out(idk if it has been figured out already πŸ˜†) that what message Zubia ended up sending to Asfi. It must be 'love you'. Like we casually say it to our friends as she was actually writing it to her friend Gaiti only but by mistake sent it to Dr.Hitler. When Haroon said k i love you tu bola nahi hoga dr.Asfand ko Zubia's expressions told a different story ..like oh no i have said exactly that thing only πŸ˜† Just a guess,or may be she was just giving sweet-bitter titles to Asfii as ever.
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

Thank uπŸ˜ƒ yes I m pakistani but living in Dubai.yes,I love Briyani.
Oh yes I love to take duppatta on my head too,but at my work I do hijaab so scarves on my head.yes she used to take shawls too even in the novel,a very Grace ful dressing n SajalAly actually doing the same too.her Make up is minimal n soft too.

I knew it,Pakistanis and Biryani have a connection as deep as river Clyde. πŸ˜† <3 I LOVE it myself.

And true.I don't read novels but in the show her make-up is just bang on.Its very soft and natural. And with those big beautiful pair of eyes...just loving it.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Ok guys i just watched the scene myself and figured out(idk if it has been figured out already πŸ˜†) that what message Zubia ended up sending to Asfi. It must be 'love you'. Like we casually say it to our friends as she was actually writing it to her friend Gaiti only but by mistake sent it to Dr.Hitler. When Haroon said k i love you tu bola nahi hoga dr.Asfand ko Zubia's expressions told a different story ..like oh no i have said exactly that thing only πŸ˜† Just a guess,or may be she was just giving sweet-bitter titles to Asfii as ever.

We guessed too πŸ˜ƒ it can be i miss u or My darling abhi akar multi Hoon or I love u too.πŸ˜‰ geeti was asking darling kahan ho tum? Tu aisa hi koi jawab hoga,yup we used to same to our girlies 😳 no it's definitely I live u or I miss u type otherwise Dr Asfandyaar k expressions itne confused nahi hotheπŸ˜†
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

I knew it,Pakistanis and Biryani have a connection as deep as river Clyde. πŸ˜† <3 I LOVE it myself.

And true.I don't read novels but in the show her make-up is just bang on.Its very soft and natural. And with those big beautiful pair of eyes...just loving it.

I read all novels of Farhat ishtiaq.i m a true bookworm ,bus give me book I m happy.yes briyani n Pakis goes togetherπŸ˜† her eyes r so beautiful πŸ˜‰ that's y asfi is crazy.
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have also read all farhat ishtiaq novels. Infact i m reading her novels since 2006/07. I remember i used to DL her novels and read during lunch break in office. Humsafar and Yakeen ka safar is my all time favorite novels by her.
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i dont mean to be rude guys , as i had previously asked others not to quote long post 😳 so if wont be right if some were told and some arent, thank you in advance guys❀️
Edited by sofiaaax. - 6 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
So Ahad is busy now in PHJ final spell of shooting
Sajal busy in NoorUlin
Farhat busy in next serial,it's also based on novel Jo Bache Hain sang same lo,