Users

Frequent Posters

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

Ayie mien apko Hospital ka Niagra falls dikhata hoon

😵ek ek ward dekha is farigh faryal ne.

🤣 because she expected asfi to show her round so they can spend time but that flopped 😆
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This is all yks fans guess that he was looking at zubiya message which she by mistake send.he was upset on himself coz he is falling for zubiya after long time he's having feeling for some one. there is also discussion ,that he was looking at zubiya number

What i felt was that Asfi was upset about Zubia's i can cook as well" to Haroon.Like he may have felt it to be 'rishta talk' like thing.I don't know how to put that in to words exactly. It looked like that from his expression.

Later in the car he thought about it again and to me it looked like he was looking at her number or name.Like he was pissed and was gonna call her because he wanted to give her a piece of mind over that by all his haq(which he has some where started to think he has) but then he dropped the idea.
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

What i felt was that Asfi was upset about Zubia's i can cook as well" to Haroon.Like he may have felt it to be 'rishta talk' like thing.I don't know how to put that in to words exactly. It looked like that from his expression.

Later in the car he thought about it again and to me it looked like he was looking at her number or name.Like he was pissed and was gonna call her because he wanted to give her a piece of mind over that by all his haq(which he has some where started to think he has) but then he dropped the idea.

Hmmm.. Your point makes much sense too...and i so want it to be true... It will be very sweet... I hope ..we find out..later...what it actually was...
Maybe when tells dr zubia..abt how he feels jealous of dr haroon..maybe then he talks abt this?
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I loved loved the way dr.zubiya carries herself .in novel dr.zubia always used to wear big duppatta,scarves n only grey,Brien, beige,black,white color,she never wore lipstick ,when she was at Dr.Asifa house she wore the suit gifted by her which was red color n all embroidered ,there she our Kohl in her eyes n Dr.Asifa insists to let her open n she opened her long hair n ooo the way Dr . Asfandyaar was ogling her ,oh my ,my fav part in the novel.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

Could be possible..but we all felt here too infact RishTa talk n zubiya telling she is a good cook.😃

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simz786

🤣 because she expected asfi to show her round so they can spend time but that flopped 😆

😆😆
Big time flop show.
Lol when asfi was going she said mujhe bhi le Chalo ,reminds me kids of house who just wanted to go anywhere when they see any elder. Lad k Jana hotha Hy 😕 .😆
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahs_6

Hmmm.. Your point makes much sense too...and i so want it to be true... It will be very sweet... I hope ..we find out..later...what it actually was...
Maybe when tells dr zubia..abt how he feels jealous of dr haroon..maybe then he talks abt this?

That would be nice enough but personally i want that thing to get revealed later,after the progress in their emotions and likeness. That would be more beautiful.

OnepoundChic thumbnail

I loved loved the way dr.zubiya carries herself .in novel dr.zubia always used to wear big duppatta,scarves n only grey,Brien, beige,black,white color,she never wore lipstick ,when she was at Dr.Asifa house she wore the suit gifted by her which was red color n all embroidered ,there she our Kohl in her eyes n Dr.Asifa insists to let her open n she opened her long hair n ooo the way Dr . Asfandyaar was ogling her ,oh my ,my fav part in the novel.

I love your username.Are you from Pakistan? 😆

And hayeee how so true. Dr.Zubia dresses up herself in a very dignified way.Only yesterday i was thinking of adopting her style.Like i myself always carry a dupatta on my head but i cover my back with the same dupatta.Dr.Zubia puts the dupatta on her head but she doesn't cover her back with it instead she covers it with another shawl and it looks super elegant. I am definitely gonna do the same 😃
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Could be possible..but we all felt here too infact RishTa talk n zubiya telling she is a good cook.😃

High 5 ! It must have burnt him😆 like o hello why would you guys(Zubia and Haroon) discuss her cooking abilities.It must have taken his mind to this particular direction of rishta 😆
bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That would be nice enough but personally i want that thing to get revealed later,after the progress in their emotions and likeness. That would be more beautiful.

That is in a way the beauty of this show and the director's style. Not every emotion and thought of the characters is explained so there could be more than one interpretation..

In this case, my understanding was that earlier he had needlessly been harsh with her about the file when it was not even her fault. He was overly harsh to cover up his budding feelings. All these feelings and thoughts about her were throwing him off balance...

At Dr. Sheroze's home, he was feeling quite repentant especially after he discovered the file later and to make things worse, she herself asserts that her capabilities should not be doubted and she is a good doctor and good cook. He is also put on the spot by Dr. Haroun who point blank asks him to confirm that she is a good doc. They exchange a look (a somewhat sheepish one from his end) because of the firing he needlessly subjected her to earlier.

Back in his own driveway, he once again regretted his harsh words, recollected her assertion that her abilities should not be doubted, considered calling her to apologize (it is her number he pulls up on screen) but dropped the idea and walked home...
Edited by bookworm123 - 6 years ago