Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
DAMN! You guys are active. 😳 10 pages in a day.

Originally posted by: ..Zahra..

Keep watching, it gets better with every episode 😊

And yes Asfand does cut his hair after the leap, it'll happen very soon. You'll see him in a completely different look πŸ˜‰

Aah yess.. i've nearly caught up with the latest episode. I'm LOVING their chemistry.
and he FINALLY cut his hair!! πŸ₯³ and dressing sense, his whole persona changed. I liked the his fun-loving personality, but his dressing and hair was awful. And even now, I didn't love him immediately even after the leap... but now he's growing on me.

BUT them together. ❀️

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

U don't even know what's coming nowπŸ˜‰
I m not telling which epi his hair wil cut butsoon as u r on 13 soon there will be leap.

Ohh its finally getting reallyy good. I was literallyy counting days for his haircut.. its like he's a whole new person now! 😳

Originally posted by: octaverider

He will cut his hair. Be ready to get enamored.

I'm overjoyed by the MUCH awaited haircut.. but i'm not completely into his new look/persona.. but he's growing on me.. slowly. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: sofiaaax.

your not far off nowπŸ˜‰ leap will start in next few epis, and you will see new asfi in epi 16πŸ˜‰ btw your username rings a bellπŸ€” i think i know you from beforeπŸ€”

It was a LONG wait.. his hair tested my patience a lot! 😳 His looks a lot better, and his chemistry with sajjal is amazing.. bus asfi himself, he's growing on me.. Not completely amazed yet. But he's been fabulous the last few episodes i've seen.. a few more to go till i reach the latest one. Perhaps he gets better..

It does? I cant really say the same.. did you change your username? I havent been active lately, so i dont know.. But I dont seem to recall you..is Sofia your name? πŸ€”
Edited by .SilentPrincess - 6 years ago
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dr. Asfand ki danton say na ghabra ae Zubia
Ye tu parrti hain tujhay oncha urraney k liye πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Watching episode 18. Sorry guys for the uninvited insertions but i can't help myself :p And bdw Dr. Haroon is love <3
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have a question.. In epi 22.. When asfi comes back from Dr shehroze's tea party...he is thinking abt Dr Zubiya's cooking wala comment..in his car...and then he checks something from his mobile...and then he is very serious..as if he feels un happy or disappointed over something after looking at his mobile.. What do u ppl..think..what it could be? Why he seemed unhappy or disappointed?
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
https://youtu.be/CwoY-xq-Lk0 asfi dancing,rustom lala bhi Hain .only boys can be seen.venue looks like saim birthday party
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahs_6

I have a question.. In epi 22.. When asfi comes back from Dr shehroze's tea party...he is thinking abt Dr Zubiya's cooking wala comment..in his car...and then he checks something from his mobile...and then he is very serious..as if he feels un happy or disappointed over something after looking at his mobile.. What do u ppl..think..what it could be? Why he seemed unhappy or disappointed?

This is all yks fans guess that he was looking at zubiya message which she by mistake send.he was upset on himself coz he is falling for zubiya after long time he's having feeling for some one. there is also discussion ,that he was looking at zubiya number
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This is all yks fans guess that he was looking at zubiya message which she by mistake send.he was upset on himself coz he is falling for zubiya after long time he's having feeling for some one. there is also discussion ,that he was looking at zubiya number

Hmm.. I wonder ..why they kept it a secret tht what was Asfi looking at..in his mobile? Also they didnt tell.,what message did Zubya send by mistake..to Asfi? What was exactly in it? I hope they tell abt these things later
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: octaverider

Garden tea party scene:

I think when Zubiya doesn't respond to Asfi's Salam, he noticed, something was amiss. He tried to observe her and read her like the open book she is (and always has been for him). He proudly tells Fariyal how she is here to work in a challenging environment but still she is not budging. Meanwhile, Zubiya is not sure of all these emotions she is feeling. If that wasn't hard enough she is undoubtedly aware of the quite stare down she is getting from Asfi. She is nervous and can't stand being there, pretending everything is good and well. She tries to leave. Asfi asks her 'why' and that is when the real conversation happens. (As you have pointed out). The subtle motion of her head as they are stuck in that eye-lock is too much for my shipper heart to bear. You can plainly see the internal monologue happening on Asfi's face as she is leaving. "Should I stop her, WILL I stop her..." and he finally relents to his feeling, calling after her. She of course doesn't listen to him. As per his personality, he gets rash "Mere khayal se mai aap ko awaz de raha hon." "Kiya oncha sunai deta hai."

And her answers (and attitude) is short and leaving no room for debate. The "Ho sakta hai." "Kuch personal kaam hai." "Mai aap se naraz kyon hongi." What right do I have? There were no promises made. Not even a verbal indication of there being any feelings from either side. She has no rights. She is composed but her eyes say plenty. And he finally realizes why she is upset! He just stands there for no apparent reason watching her leave.

And THAT my friends is why YKS is an unhealthy obsession! πŸ˜›

Uff
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahs_6

Hmm.. I wonder ..why they kept it a secret tht what was Asfi looking at..in his mobile? Also they didnt tell.,what message did Zubya send by mistake..to Asfi? What was exactly in it? I hope they tell abt these things later

It will revealed in the end hopefully
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

https://youtu.be/CwoY-xq-Lk0 asfi dancing,rustom lala bhi Hain .only boys can be seen.venue looks like saim birthday party

Hayee asfi
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm123

Handle it carefully is pure gold!! I love Dr.Sheroz's expressions throughout that scene. This drama is a great example of all round good casting lifting the show.

The other day I watched this show on hum tv live. I'm so useless I watched a bit of live on mute while I was on a work conf call. Dr.Sheroze was in the show that aired just before it and he played a lecher who preys on a young woman in that one. After seeing that I realized that he is also remarkable!

He's amazing actor.usually before yks I turn on my TV ten mins early.so I saw him,he's plain negative there,what a versatile actor.
Casting of you is top notched