Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Garden tea party scene:

I think when Zubiya doesn't respond to Asfi's Salam, he noticed, something was amiss. He tried to observe her and read her like the open book she is (and always has been for him). He proudly tells Fariyal how she is here to work in a challenging environment but still she is not budging. Meanwhile, Zubiya is not sure of all these emotions she is feeling. If that wasn't hard enough she is undoubtedly aware of the quite stare down she is getting from Asfi. She is nervous and can't stand being there, pretending everything is good and well. She tries to leave. Asfi asks her 'why' and that is when the real conversation happens. (As you have pointed out). The subtle motion of her head as they are stuck in that eye-lock is too much for my shipper heart to bear. You can plainly see the internal monologue happening on Asfi's face as she is leaving. "Should I stop her, WILL I stop her..." and he finally relents to his feeling, calling after her. She of course doesn't listen to him. As per his personality, he gets rash "Mere khayal se mai aap ko awaz de raha hon." "Kiya oncha sunai deta hai."

And her answers (and attitude) is short and leaving no room for debate. The "Ho sakta hai." "Kuch personal kaam hai." "Mai aap se naraz kyon hongi." What right do I have? There were no promises made. Not even a verbal indication of there being any feelings from either side. She has no rights. She is composed but her eyes say plenty. And he finally realizes why she is upset! He just stands there for no apparent reason watching her leave.

And THAT my friends is why YKS is an unhealthy obsession! πŸ˜›

Beautifully penned!

In one of the reviews someone wrote that he covers up his feelings by acting aloof but cannot take it when she does the same. How true.

I love dignified heroines who do nothing to entice their men but the men are powerless to resist .

The more she holds back, the more he craves her company, her presence etc.

And can I please get at least one scene when they are couple in which he admires her beauty? Zobia is so "pyaari", how can he resist??? I know its superficial but I want!

fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: octaverider

Jiya, you wrote it so beautifully.. I also loved Zubi's attitude Kya aapko oncha sunaee deta hai "Ho sakta hai"πŸ˜† She was so pissed of that she did not care it was Dr Asfandyar her boss in front of her, I feel that she also knows that their relationship is not just boss and employee any more. or she just can not handle her heart any more, she was frustrated with her own feelings.

I also loved that little scene where she goes home and sits on a bed thinking. Loved the direction, they did not show the typical scene where she reaches home and cries, she just sits on the bed thinking, disheartened, as if she has lost some battle..I really felt like giving her a big hug.. Loved Sajjal in that scene.

Overall I love the way they keep everything natural, simple, nothing OTT.

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Oh nooo.. I am here.. right here ! I keep posting reviews on YKS thread n Gustakh Ishq .. You should notice me moreπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†! But yes not that much active now. I need to find some real crush like Kuch Na Kaho

We all do πŸ˜†
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I love dignified heroines who do nothing to entice their men but the men are powerless to resist . The more she holds back, the more he craves her company, her presence etc.
And can I please get at least one scene when they are couple in which he admires her beauty? Zobia is so "pyaari", how can he resist??? I know its superficial but I want!

Me too..It will be awesome to watch these two.
-JollyJabeen-JB thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

I love dignified heroines who do nothing to entice their men but the men are powerless to resist . The more she holds back, the more he craves her company, her presence etc.

Me too..It will be awesome to watch these two.

Haha. Going by the precap, I think this wish will definitely be answered !!πŸ˜†
-JollyJabeen-JB thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
One of my fav AsfiYa scenes is the dinner scene where Zubia was talking to all members of the Usman household and Asfi was literally just staring at her the whlle time. It was so domestic and beautiful. Had such a massive smile on my face throughout that whole scene, throughout the whole episode tbh. And then ofcourse the car scene and the "kabhi kabhi dil" scene. Ooof absolutely love it❀️

Also, the episode were it all begun. Zubia's "ehsasaat" wali comment and then Asfi and his restless nights pondering iver her words. Ahhh beautiful. And then the subtle sweetsy scene in the beginning of episode 23 I believe it was? Where Zubia's walking home, Asfi coming out of his car and just stares at her as she walks away. Something about the simplicity of that scene. Aaahhh totally ship these 2 !!
Edited by -JollyJabeen-JB - 6 years ago
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats on the new thread guys, so were on page 36 already and i didnt even realise since it moves so fast πŸ˜† Thanks tabs for the awesome first page, I remember we used to decorate the knk page like that, this is our new thing Everyone's thoughts are on point! Also shoutout to Zoya for writing the novel in roman urdu, love you for that πŸ€—
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Beautifully penned!

In one of the reviews someone wrote that he covers up his feelings by acting aloof but cannot take it when she does the same. How true.

I love dignified heroines who do nothing to entice their men but the men are powerless to resist .

The more she holds back, the more he craves her company, her presence etc.

yes I would love to see that too . This show has become such an addiction for me . Just cannot stop myself from rewatching the same asfiya scenes over and over again
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

AINEE !!YOU NEED TO WATCH THIS WITH ME !

Btw how are you dude ? Koi ata pata hi nai

ASH hugs hugs!!!!!! You always welcome me 😳

Ok i am gonna watch this with you,pinky promise πŸ˜‰

Damn how good is this show ,although i didn't watch it religiously from the very beginning but i always kept an eye on the events proceeding in the show and i always loved it.But when Daniyal died i got real sad ... so i left watching.But looking at this story and this changed(HOT and what NOT) Asfi right now i think it was all for a reason,we had to get this beautiful show and this stunning couple.I am gonna watch from episode 17 now and then i will join you guys.

@Bold i am good yar,doing really busy with studies.Just got finished with synopsis submission and now thesis and research work has started. What about you? I hope you are doing changa changa? πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by OnepoundChic - 6 years ago
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
For me the one moment that tops my list has got to be aapko ooncha sunta hai? Ho sakta hai!! Zubiyas response stole my heart I could not stop laughing I must have seen that scene atleast a trillion times before actually proceeding towards the end ! I'm a sucker for a sassy heroine that one moment zubiya just became my favourite also the fact that asfi wasn't changez khan anymore she felt comfortable around him to sass around as she pleased aah beautiful moment!!!
Then handle carefully oh man Dr shehroz knows it all