Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

octaverider thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Also, love the scene in the last episode where Asfi shuts up Fariyal and Geeti to listen to Zubiya. "Ek minute please." So respectful and attentive.

Oh and the accidental msg sending. That was hilariously good! After, when they cross each other in the corridor. πŸ˜†
Edited by octaverider - 6 years ago
bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: octaverider

Ok, I'll play.

1. "...rasta khatam na ho." The way she blushes is pure love!

2. "Mere khayal se mujhe ab chalna chahiye." "Kyon?" and there is like dead silence from her side but the words unspoken carry so much emotion!!

3. Bandage scene. "Handle it carefully Dr. Asfi."

Handle it carefully is pure gold!! I love Dr.Sheroz's expressions throughout that scene. This drama is a great example of all round good casting lifting the show.

The other day I watched this show on hum tv live. I'm so useless I watched a bit of live on mute while I was on a work conf call. Dr.Sheroze was in the show that aired just before it and he played a lecher who preys on a young woman in that one. After seeing that I realized that he is also remarkable!
bookworm123 thumbnail

I love this scene. He so wants her to spend time with him and the subtle way his expression conveys his disappointment. Love IT!!

His expressions in that scene.

In one of the VMs someone put that scene in slow motion. It was awesome!!
bookworm123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

@bookworm123

Omg these are my three fav scenes too..

1.The famous "Kabhi Kabhi scene", the way he said it so naturally and then suddenly he realizes what he said and then composes himself and says Good Night.. πŸ˜† That was so lovely, Zubi was totally shocked.. I think this is probably the first time Zubi got a hint that he has feelings for her, she saw a different Asfi here..

The play of emotions on his face was just something else.

2. When Gaiti joins the hospital, Zubia comes to his room to give some report, he is looking down doing some work and then she knocks and he looks at the door and that little tinge of happiness seeing her.. That was so lovely, he totally forgets that he has asked fort hose reports, the way he gets flustered when she says it is him who asked for them.. Loved that whole scene, later he keeps on thinking what is happening to him..( I have seen this scene so many times, ❀️it)

You know this shows that audience can really appreciate subtlety given there are a number of us who appreciate this scene in which seemingly nothing happens but the scene is used to great effect to show how he can no longer be indifferent to her. Of course shortly after that he completely looses it when he sees her with Dr. Haroun. A reviewer actually criticized this scene for not showing much looks like she has not grasped these characters.

Also, have you guys noticed that Asfi is always interested in Zobia and Dr. Haroun's interactions? He approaches them when she is making the poster, eavesdrops on their conversation outside the door, observes them when Zobia is introducing Geiti and of course the famous jealousy scene!

3. The garden tea scene, OMG, I can write an essay on that, I believe I have already written about it, πŸ˜†πŸ˜³this is the best scene I believe. Absolutely romantic.. ☺️

I enjoyed reading your post on it.

I also feel that each scene shows a change in their relationship. By the time of this scene, they both know there is something between them and I believe this was the first time the tension between them was acknowledged

I want to add I also loved the bandage scene, the whole "Handle it carefully Dr Asfandyar" Asfi's reaction was just out of the world.. πŸ˜†

Edited by bookworm123 - 6 years ago
bookworm123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: octaverider

Also, love the scene in the last episode where Asfi shuts up Fariyal and Geeti to listen to Zubiya. "Ek minute please." So respectful and attentive.

Oh and the accidental msg sending. That was hilariously good! After, when they cross each other in the corridor. πŸ˜†

He looked quite hot in the corridor scene if you ask me..
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
fanraya thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm123

He looked quite hot in the corridor scene if you ask me..

Absolutely 😳I always wish why they did not show what that message was..
octaverider thumbnail
fanraya thumbnail
@bookworm123 @octaverider

2. "Mere khayal se mujhe ab chalna chahiye." "Kyon?" and there is like dead silence from her side but the words unspoken carry so much emotion!!

@bold, so true, Zuiba's expressions were so awesome when he asked her "Kyo" She was asking him though her eyes"you don't know" Uff! that was so beautiful.

Also when he asks her " Kya tum Naraz ho" Kisse, Muzase? and when she says Why would I be upset with you? One could see a tinge of disappointment on his face, he was disappointed seeing her cold behavior. It touched my heart, It was truly a beautiful scene. I can not get enough of this garden scene, I must have seen it so many times..
octaverider thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

@bookworm123 @octaverider

@bold, so true, Zuiba's expressions were so awesome when he asked her "Kyo" She was asking him though her eyes"you don't know" Uff! that was so beautiful.

Also when he asks her " Kya tum Naraz ho" Kisse, Muzase? and when she says Why would I be upset with you? One could see a tinge of disappointment on his face, he was disappointed seeing her cold behavior. It touched my heart, It was truly a beautiful scene. I can not get enough of this garden scene, I must have seen it so many times..

Garden tea party scene:

I think when Zubiya doesn't respond to Asfi's Salam, he noticed, something was amiss. He tried to observe her and read her like the open book she is (and always has been for him). He proudly tells Fariyal how she is here to work in a challenging environment but still she is not budging. Meanwhile, Zubiya is not sure of all these emotions she is feeling. If that wasn't hard enough she is undoubtedly aware of the quite stare down she is getting from Asfi. She is nervous and can't stand being there, pretending everything is good and well. She tries to leave. Asfi asks her 'why' and that is when the real conversation happens. (As you have pointed out). The subtle motion of her head as they are stuck in that eye-lock is too much for my shipper heart to bear. You can plainly see the internal monologue happening on Asfi's face as she is leaving. "Should I stop her, WILL I stop her..." and he finally relents to his feeling, calling after her. She of course doesn't listen to him. As per his personality, he gets rash "Mere khayal se mai aap ko awaz de raha hon." "Kiya oncha sunai deta hai."

And her answers (and attitude) is short and leaving no room for debate. The "Ho sakta hai." "Kuch personal kaam hai." "Mai aap se naraz kyon hongi." What right do I have? There were no promises made. Not even a verbal indication of there being any feelings from either side. She has no rights. She is composed but her eyes say plenty. And he finally realizes why she is upset! He just stands there for no apparent reason watching her leave.

And THAT my friends is why YKS is an unhealthy obsession! πŸ˜›