Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: sofiaaax.

how r u??πŸ˜ƒ long time... im so glad you have put ur oldusername in the sig box otherwise i wouldnt know who u were!!

GET UP AND UPDATE YOUR SIG BOX NOW!πŸ˜›

heyy, how's life? Don't ask about mine, it's shitty xD

Exactly why I put in my username cuz I kept the old one for so long that almost everyone here knows me by that. BAS ABHI KARTI HOON. I have decided what to put in my siggy dabba and avi bas laziness xD
TomNJerry... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Asfiya VM on song
''Pehla Ye Pyaar Tera Mera''

Hope you will like it

Watch in1080p on Youtube and 720p on Vidme...
Links:
or
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-ehKyw3XmI&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

@bookworm123

About "Ahad being a kid in real life" So true, I watched few of his interviews, he is really very young..πŸ˜ƒ but a very down to earth guy. It is hard to believe he is the save Asfi, amazing to see how he has acted in the drama, at such a young age. The whole transformation from the fun loving boyfriend of friyal to this matured serious doctor is so amazing. After the leap, you can see, how Daniyal's death changed him to this serious, little proud doctor who expects nothing but best from all his doctors. It's not easy for a 24 year old to portray this character.

I really think he is going to be an amazing actor, you can see his training when he illustrate these emotions. I am in ❀️ with is acting..Hope he gets good roles to play, he has lot of potential. God bless him.

Completely agree. I used to fast forward all of his scenes prior to the leap. I could not see beyond his slightly off accent, frizzy hair and man bun. Now that I admire his act as the serious doc, I am able to really appreciate his acting in the first half of the series. His voice, expressions, walk, everything was different. His avatar as the aloof doc is so far removed from his real nature so it is an especially tough act to pull off...as I said in one of my earlier posts, even as the serious doc, his performance has so many nuances...aloof and authoritative at work, affectionate family member at home, serious son to his mom,playful but again dignified with his bhabhi (different from their earlier equation), falling in love with Zobia, arrogant with her but also vulnerable..I can go on and on 😊

Edited by bookworm123 - 6 years ago
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

heyy, how's life? Don't ask about mine, it's shitty xD

Exactly why I put in my username cuz I kept the old one for so long that almost everyone here knows me by that. BAS ABHI KARTI HOON. I have decided what to put in my siggy dabba and avi bas laziness xD

everything is good yaar😊
yeah thats so good you did :D yeah do it fast ;P so glad to see you hereπŸ˜ƒso many of us reunited back on YKS, feels goodπŸ˜ƒ

octaverider thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm123

Nicely put! The slow burn just adds to the charm of their romance. The other aspect being the realistic feel to their interactions and romance. I must applaud the director and the makers of the show for sticking to the realistic feel and not giving in to the temptation of jazzing things up. It is because their interactions are so real that fans are going mad with curiosity to see them come together!!

Another aspect I like about this style of direction is that it respects the viewers' intelligence and does not feel the need to explain each thought the character may have. So we draw our own conclusions about how much and what Asfi and Zobia feel for each other based on how they have been interacting.

Not to mention the fact that Ahad (who is just a kid in real life) is very dashing as the arrogant and aloof doc and Sajal excels at looking "pyaari"..

You are so articulate. Loved reading your insights.

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

It's actually good now they start showing repeat episodes of yks.
Humtv never gives bhao to shows which r not trp slot leaders.i remember how they used to treat yks when it wasn't in rating race

Exactly! Pay attention HUMTV we are watching.

Originally posted by: lovefk

they're promoting it more now the extended promo comes to us literally a day after earlier this never used to happen now that it's giving them trp's hence they're finally giving it some well deserved attention !!!!!

Acha?

Yes. It broke TRP record and BOOM we got some repeats.

First of all promos r misleading.and it's not necessary tat they show everything in episode 25.lets wait I trust Farhat ishtiaq she told me on FB that everything dealth properly so we need to relaxπŸ˜‰

I trust FI. You know that. I am just really over protective of this show. After a long time I finally have a Pakistani show I love and care about. I don't want them to screw it up.

Originally posted by: bookworm123

Hmm. Let us see what they have in store for us. I do not think episode 25 is penultimate. I read somewhere that they will cross 30. It seems quite likely as well to me considering they have just started showing a change in Rehan and his wife, not yet clear how Daniyal's name will be cleared, Geiti and Dr Haroun, Zobia married to Asfand with proper respect and regaining her position in her family etc.

If there are several episodes left, I quite like that Asfand is making a move. He is after all a grown man of the world and has realized what he feels for her. Their mutual jealousy and his conversation with Fariyal will serve as a catalyst for him and make him want to stop denying himself...

Of course I may be wrong and when the next episode airs we may indeed find that they have sped things up!

This is why I said "ass-ume" πŸ˜† I don't want it to be a penultimate and I don't want it to end. Ever.
octaverider thumbnail

So true. His acting skills are impressive to say the least.

I think it was BiryaniKiDaig who told me that he learned Urdu in 6 months! If that isn't showing dedication I don't know what is. To think people are still comparing him to his dad in his "Tanhaiyaan" days. Some even admonish him for nepotism. It's not fair.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Both Ali kazmi n Ahad razamir always being compare to there fathers raat kazmi n Asif Raza Mir. Well,both son's r really good actors n given the time they both r young.ppl forget that ,Asif sir is working since he was 17 n same case with rahat kazmi. See how much ARm put his effort n worked hard ,I remember ppl we're telling Farhat that she could have taken that rameez guy as Dr.Asfandyaar ,now same ppl on told her how much they like Ahadrazamir.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
So Tuesday is here
Yahoo!☒️
Yks fever πŸ€ͺ
octaverider thumbnail
Ahad played Dr. Asfandyar Ali Khan to such perfection. I can't imagine anyone and I mean anyone as Asfi but him.

Basit from AAAI is someone's kid too right? He looks hot.
Edited by octaverider - 6 years ago
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Both Ali kazmi n Ahad razamir always being compare to there fathers raat kazmi n Asif Raza Mir. Well,both son's r really good actors n given the time they both r young.ppl forget that ,Asif sir is working since he was 17 n same case with rahat kazmi. See how much ARm put his effort n worked hard ,I remember ppl we're telling Farhat that she could have taken that rameez guy as Dr.Asfandyaar ,now same ppl on told her how much they like Ahadrazamir.

Omg @bold,πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜² Seriously? guy can not act to save his life.. Sorry if there are any fans of Rameez here, I apologize, but really he has no acting skills, I have seen his work.. Gosh ARM is on the another level and I can not see anyone else who can play this role like him, He is perfection..