Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TomNJerry... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
πŸ€—Thanks for watching dear...so glad you liked it...
TomNJerry... thumbnail
Asfiya VM
''Distraction''
Text Scene Musical

Hope you will like it

Watch in1080p on Youtube and 720p on Vidme...
Links:
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: octaverider

Someone said this and I found it really funny...

"Why can't they just mush all the days of the week and throw all the wednesdays in our face at once!"

πŸ‘πŸ˜†
Even lovefk said here why can't for once humtv put all episodes of yks by mistake πŸ˜†
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meerab...

Asfiya VM
''Distraction''
Text Scene Musical

Hope you will like it

Watch in1080p on Youtube and 720p on Vidme...
Links:

Fab!πŸ‘

Word Count: 1

TomNJerry... thumbnail
Thanks dear
πŸ˜†I just loved this scene...how difficult it was for Asfi to focus on his work after that message...our innocent Dr.Sahab...
octaverider thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

πŸ‘πŸ˜†
Even lovefk said here why can't for once humtv put all episodes of yks by mistake πŸ˜†

They are airing old episodes an awful lot lately. Last night they showed 4+ episodes (all post first story arc). Today, in the afternoon they showed episode #24. I think they know about the YKS madness going on in social media currently.
mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: octaverider

They are airing old episodes an awful lot lately. Last night they showed 4+ episodes (all post first story arc). Today, in the afternoon they showed episode #24. I think they know about the YKS madness going on in social media currently.

Oh lord !! Loving this show!! I have re-watched episode 17-24 about 4 times already :)
Re-living each the scenes that I have actually missed out , each and every look .. Oh lord am cray cray for Ahad Raza mir :) he's fabolous 😳
It so obvious they love each other :) I love this kind of love that develops slowly outta respect for each other... It feels more real and honest... It so obvious zoobia can't handle this jelousy she feels for this Faris girl... She's so adorable. How Afsi says " are you mad at me " ... She says no.. I think in their minds they both no they have feelings for each other .. I can't wait for this week's promo.. I need more Afsi and Zoobia screen time. Also, he needs to throw the faris girl out off the hills somewhere:)

My prediction on rest of story.. Afsi will propose to her , she will feel scared he won't accept her due to her past , and she will tell him. He will tell her I already know and he couldn't care less. Also his parents wouldn't care about her past as they have gone through "family getting a bad name" with the whole Daniyal issue. However I feel she might going the same road as daniyal .. But this time afsi will save her , he won't let another daniyal happen :)

octaverider thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel like after such a slow progression into their love story they are rushing it. (Of course I am assuming mostly, with the preview and promo). I don't mind the extra episodes or slow pace if they slowly develop their romance. Again, assuming next episode is the penultimate.
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Left watching when Daniyal died and after that just now i watched episode 24,23,22 and 21 and going backward and gonna watch all of it... Finally a show that i can name my most favorite one. What day it comes on?
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mimixoxo

Oh lord !! Loving this show!! I have re-watched episode 17-24 about 4 times already :)

Re-living each the scenes that I have actually missed out , each and every look .. Oh lord am cray cray for Ahad Raza mir :) he's fabolous 😳
It so obvious they love each other :) I love this kind of love that develops slowly outta respect for each other... It feels more real and honest... It so obvious zoobia can't handle this jelousy she feels for this Faris girl... She's so adorable. How Afsi says " are you mad at me " ... She says no.. I think in their minds they both no they have feelings for each other .. I can't wait for this week's promo.. I need more Afsi and Zoobia screen time. Also, he needs to throw the faris girl out off the hills somewhere:)

My prediction on rest of story.. Afsi will propose to her , she will feel scared he won't accept her due to her past , and she will tell him. He will tell her I already know and he couldn't care less. Also his parents wouldn't care about her past as they have gone through "family getting a bad name" with the whole Daniyal issue. However I feel she might going the same road as daniyal .. But this time afsi will save her , he won't let another daniyal happen :)

So Dr. Asfi already knows about her past ?