Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zahra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: .SilentPrincess

I have just started watching this regularly.. after hearing alot of praises. I havent come that far yet, only till the 11th or 12th episode, where the brother dies..

BUT; its driving me insane, and i need to know. Will he (Asfandyar) cut his hair soon? Is it going to happen anytime soon?๐Ÿ˜ณ

Keep watching, it gets better with every episode ๐Ÿ˜Š

And yes Asfand does cut his hair after the leap, it'll happen very soon. You'll see him in a completely different look ๐Ÿ˜‰
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I have just started watching this regularly.. after hearing alot of praises. I havent come that far yet, only till the 11th or 12th episode, where the brother dies..

BUT; its driving me insane, and i need to know. Will he (Asfandyar) cut his hair soon? Is it going to happen anytime soon?๐Ÿ˜ณ

U don't even know what's coming now๐Ÿ˜‰
I m not telling which epi his hair wil cut butsoon as u r on 13 soon there will be leap.
octaverider thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He will cut his hair. Be ready to get enamored.
-afreen1- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Credit: FAB.sarun

sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
the creations look AMAZINGG!โค๏ธ FABB job Samina! (Fab.sarun)
sofiaax thumbnail
sooo glad it monday! somewhere now im feeling it close to new epi , but somewhere i feels there still soo much time for new epi!๐Ÿคฃ you just cant win๐Ÿ˜†
sofiaax thumbnail

your not far off now๐Ÿ˜‰ leap will start in next few epis, and you will see new asfi in epi 16๐Ÿ˜‰ btw your username rings a bell๐Ÿค” i think i know you from before๐Ÿค”
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm123

While I appreciate you trying to make yourself and the rest of us feel better this torture will continue.

I'm sure this Wednesday's episode will leave us desperate for the next installment. ๐Ÿ˜ก

When I first started watching the show I thought I was safe. Little did I know there was extremely potent Asfiya coming up!!!

ohhh mannn wow I don't think I'm ready to think about this right nowwhy can't they just show it all together that would be so much better
octaverider thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Someone said this and I found it really funny...

"Why can't they just mush all the days of the week and throw all the wednesdays in our face at once!"
..Zahra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: octaverider

Someone said this and I found it really funny...

"Why can't they just mush all the days of the week and throw all the wednesdays in our face at once!"

Hahaha so true! It sums up the entire YKS fandom's situation perfectly ๐Ÿ˜ญ