Posted: 6 years ago
So who confessed love first...???

Asfi or Zubiya..??

In novel asfi confessed his love first.. same thing or it is zubiya.. πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nikhilageet

When will Wednesday come ... Seriously rewatching the promo is all I do πŸ˜‰but on a serious note I wish they had shown gethi also being a little aloof with Faryal . It just doesn't make sense that you will be so warm and welcoming to anyone even if it's family who has looked down on your beloved husband and spoken Badly about him πŸ˜•

I know right ? In the show they have just highlighted the fact that Faryal left Asfi for having a bad reputation at that time n stuff but what they are not putting in front is that she and her family also badmouthed Asfi's big bro AND Gaiti's husband on being characterless ! Asfi's mom is like how can Asfi be so good towards Faryal but she never mentioned or approached Gaiti for being nice to her.. which I feel should have done.

Or if they wanted to show Gaiti being polite even after what Faryal did then they could have at least added some parts where Gaiti actually says it that even tho Faryal said stuff about Daniyal, I am gonna behave normal with her cuz I am a nice girl etc etc or whatever just like Mamu Jan πŸ˜†
TomNJerry... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Asfiya Roothna Manana Musical
(With Dialogues)

Hope you will like it

Watch in1080p on Youtube and 720p on Vidme...
Links:
or
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3CObpWLSBg&feature=youtu.be
[/YOUTUBE]
octaverider thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

Oh! that will become a typical story, I do not think this will happen, I really hope not, Asfi's family is broad minded, they have suffered a lot too, Dnaiyal was accused of rape and his name was never cleared, so they know how one's reputation gets affected because of false charges..I feel even if they come to know about her past, she will probably talk with Zubia. All in all I do not think her past will be revealed like this, I get a feeling the whole Bahadur angle and her past might be connected. Not sure how it is in the novel, but I get a feeling it is going to be only between Asfi and Zubia, it should be that way. Zubia has not committed any crime, she was 16, had no direction and she made a mistake by trusting a man who was a sick guy. That's it.. She has suffered because of that mistake so much that she thinks she has committed big sin.. For me Daniya's rape changes are more serious than what Zubia has done. And I strongly feel Asfi has recognized her already..Also I do not think Asfi's mom will accept Friyal, as per precap, I feel she is just accepting her apology and forgiving her, that's it. I really do not think she is going to change her mind about Zubia..

Anyway it can go any way, I really hope this sheema will not any damage now, gosh I hate her so much. Let's see what they show.. I really hope we are not going to be disappointed.. Fingers crossed..

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

Technically Farhat ishtiaq don't take typical route,let's wait for episode also I m curious now what will happen after confession .
Faryal will go hopefully after saim birthday coz I'm hoping now focus will shift to more characters as khala Ammi,khajista, bahadur n Daniyal chap is there plus zubiya haunting past

I haven't watched enough Pakistani/Indian shows to know what the norm is, but guys even I know it would be the easy road out. I am not saying that is what is going to happen, I am only mentioning a possibility.

I have also been saying that Bahadur&Co. will come into play somehow (not the way shown in the novel) and that is a much more likely scenario given the screen time he's received in the last episode.

Oh and Asfi's mind can't be changed once it's made up. Zubiya's safe. πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: bookworm123

Question to those who have read the book..

How and when does he convey his feelings to her and how does she respond?

I think they already veered away from the book because someone mentioned that Fariyal never returns in the book. I actually like that she returned. Her return will make Asfand and Zobia realize that Zobia is his true mate and the one he would choose over Fariyal who he at one point considered the love of his life. The moment I heard Geiti tell Zobia that Asfi was madly in love with Fariyal I knew that loop had to be closed.

As for Asfi's parents and Zobia's background.. I highly doubt they will hold it against her. There is a reason they are showing them getting to know her independently of Asfi as that will help them out things in perspective and actually feel bad for all her hardships. Their own misfortunes have also conditioned them...They will know about her background for sure and that is better for Zobia so it does not hang over her like a cloud, after all, all her relatives know about it...

I think next week's episode will be about Asfand deciding to share his feelings, Zobia holding back initially but eventually coming around...

Something is going to bring them back to the hospital the same night. She is wearing her white coat.

Oh the possibilities! Anything to pass the time!!!

Asfi confesses right at the very end. Until then him and his "feelings" are an enigma. Sure there are parts where he shows his interest but he never out and out say it.

Faryal, as I have said on twitter is merely a plot device rather than a threat to the budding Asfiya romance.

Asfi will confess his feelings, true. But we don't know if Zubiya will confide in him about her past. It seems rather certain, but, it may not occur. Anyone thought of that?

Me and a fellow YKS addict were writing imaginary dialogues on how Asfi would call Zubiya to the hospital. It was silly but fun. If you haven't joined twitter, you should. You meet lots of entertaining ppl there.

Right. Anything to pass the time. It's really not fair. Whole week of "suffering" for wednesday, then "safaring" for an hour, than another whole week of "suffering." Not. Fair!
bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

l
Ahaan faryal wasn't there but there was foriegner doc Dr Helena used to study with him, zubiya get jealous when she came along with Dr.asfandyaar , Helena was the one who told zubiya about his engagement with faryal, Helena also told faryal how he was heartthrob in US.every girl used to dream about him.zubiya in novel get so much jealous n after that she got injured in her hand n bangle scene came.
There r two confession scene one is when he way tum bahut acchi ladki ho,the other when she told about her past n in the end there is a sweet scene too.

Thanks!! I think FI has modified the story somewhat to make it more contemporary and also to make it more engaging for a 30+ episode TV show...

octaverider thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm123

Thanks!! I think FI has modified the story somewhat to make it more contemporary and also to make it more engaging for a 30+ episode TV show...

Exactly. Screenplay writing for TV is much different than novel/book.

TBH this show is an exception for me because I have never liked a book to tv/movie adaptation before. Books are almost always better.
bookworm123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: octaverider

Exactly. Screenplay writing for TV is much different than novel/book.

TBH this show is an exception for me because I have never liked a book to tv/movie adaptation before. Books are almost always better.

One of my favourite quotes is - "Never judge a book by it's movie" πŸ˜†
bookworm123 thumbnail

Oh the possibilities! Anything to pass the time!!!

Asfi confesses right at the very end. Until then him and his "feelings" are an enigma. Sure there are parts where he shows his interest but he never out and out say it.

Faryal, as I have said on twitter is merely a plot device rather than a threat to the budding Asfiya romance.

Asfi will confess his feelings, true. But we don't know if Zubiya will confide in him about her past. It seems rather certain, but, it may not occur. Anyone thought of that?

Me and a fellow YKS addict were writing imaginary dialogues on how Asfi would call Zubiya to the hospital. It was silly but fun. If you haven't joined twitter, you should. You meet lots of entertaining ppl there.

Right. Anything to pass the time. It's really not fair. Whole week of "suffering" for wednesday, then "safaring" for an hour, than another whole week of "suffering." Not. Fair!

In that case I am happy Asfi is letting her know how he feels right now and the show does not end with that. I want to see them as a couple, especially since they are coworkers too! After all they showed him romantic with Fariyal, they have to treat us to Asfiya a a couple!!!

As you yourself said in one of your earlier posts, given her character sketch she would want to clear the air about her past. There is no doubt that Asfi is broadminded but this is not about that. Farhat as a writer makes her heroines very dignified, straightforward and ready to forge their own path. I have every confidence that she will handle Zobia's past well with respect to Asfi and his family. Zobia's trajectory in the story has been on the up and up, they are not going to make her fall by making Asfi or his family disrespect her.

Like loveFK said, after watching the promo about a gazillion times, it's fun to guess what will come next. One of my thoughts was that a depressed Fariyal will harm herself in some way and Asfi will bring her to the hospital. Zobia who will be on night duty will be further upset with their arrival (there is a shot of her observing holding her stethoscope). She will probably shed tears (there is a shot of her sitting with tearful eyes and Asi sitting opposite her). Asfi will clear the air, they may have a personal moment when he drops her. This is probably also why his parents forgive Fariyal..

In the promo there is also a shot of Asfi givng her a lift in his car with some fields in the backdrop. All this indicates to me that while he will come forward with his feelings (his conversation with Fariyal and their mutual jealousy bringing things to a head), Zobia will take time to come around. He will probably try to convince her in the next episode (like you said once he makes up his mind, he cannot be stopped). Finally by the time of the party she would have accepted his love, his family has also probably accepted her. This is the only way a reserved girl like her would walk with him alone and discuss her feelings...They are also both happy in that walk as they have both accepted each other...

While the promo does not cover this, between the next two episodes and before them becoming a couple, she may talk about her past. For me, her past is not about her clearing the air, it is actually traumatic. She needs sympathy and admiration. She forgave her overbearing dad, cared for him when he was unwell, picked herself up in the face of misfortune and made something of herself. I want to see her studying further as well or making plans for it. Farhat emphasizes education for heroines, I really like that...

One other point...I read a couple of reviews of this show. I posted the link to one of them earlier and that writer according to me got it just right. Another review I read criticized the director for not making the most of the rain scene and also for not showing their changing equation well. She cited Humsafar and DeD as an example. I don't agree with that. They are reserved colleagues and not a married couple falling in love. It will not be in line with their character sketch to display any coyness or romantic glances yet. The director has struck just the right note with their interactions...I am sure there is loads more romance in store for us once they share their feelings and become a couple. I am waiting for it!!!

I can go on and on...as you can see I am quite taken (understatement in capitals) by this show and this couple. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by bookworm123 - 6 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meerab...

Asfiya Roothna Manana Musical
(With Dialogues)

Hope you will like it

Watch in1080p on Youtube and 720p on Vidme...
Links:
or
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3CObpWLSBg&feature=youtu.be
[/YOUTUBE]

How sweet
Edited by Briyanikidaig - 6 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations to Ahadrazamir for 100k followers on InstagramπŸ₯³