Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -SwaSan-

I agreed mani and specially hira done a great job in YKS...
The way hira takes her character I love the her character so much...

I don't think anyone could have done Gaiti's role as well as Hira has!

Every member of the cast in this show is perfect

lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saraaa.

i absolutely love gaiti the actress has done a fabulous job her dialogue delivery her expressions everything is just perfect!!
427936 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saraaa.

yah every character of this serial is done full justice and that's why this show is so popular because of team work which lead by ahad and sajal...

I love daniya,noori character very much and also zubiya's father after he was guilty
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanFrangirl

Hahaha, even Dr Haroon would not have suspected that Dr Asfandyar considered him a threat or competition. Just proves how blind one is in love.
I like Dr Haroon's character. He is so clumsy yet so cheerful and good natured. He always says something wrong at the right moment. And every time he does something, anything, he actually ends up making Dr Asfi and Dr Zubiya aware of each other. I think it is very very smart of the writer to introduce such a character who unintentionally keeps pushing the two lead characters together.

Dr. Haroon.. He says the right thing at the right time for Asfi-Zubi.. ๐Ÿ˜†
How he was annoyed with his hectic day and to relax he asked Zubia to take a report to Dr. Asfi's room.. indirectly he triggers some emotion around the presence of Fariyal and his relationship with Asfi.. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -SwaSan-

I agreed mani and specially hira done a great job in YKS...
The way hira takes her character I love the her character so much...

Yes I loved Hira Mani in yks
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

That's look phone. I noticed that he got stethoscope on his shoulder ,n the scene when Arooj came he was holding stethoscope too ,most probably it's after that scene when he recognized Arooj n he will have break down in his cabin,coz here already members discuss about oat doctors take.

If we see the promo.. Asfi is in the same shirt in the car scene..and the scene where is angry/crying and has thrown something... So Asfi angry/crying scene...car scene se fauran pehle ka hai ya baad ka.. Ya tu pehle woh scene hai..jis main Asfi is in the car (not his jeep) looking somewhat sad..and then he is in the hospital crying/angry ya phir..woh scene pehle hai jis mian he is crying /angry aur uske fauran baad car scene hai..he is wearing the same shirt in both scenes..
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Push-pull

Dr. Haroon.. He says the right thing at the right time for Asfi-Zubi.. ๐Ÿ˜†
How he was annoyed with his hectic day and to relax he asked Zubia to take a report to Dr. Asfi's room.. indirectly he triggers some emotion around the presence of Fariyal and his relationship with Asfi.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Dr Haroon called him tibbi maskhara๐Ÿ˜† I agree with that
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahs_6

If we see the promo.. Asfi is in the same shirt in the car scene..and the scene where is angry/crying and has thrown something... So Asfi angry/crying scene...car scene se fauran pehle ka hai ya baad ka.. Ya tu pehle woh scene hai..jis main Asfi is in the car (not his jeep) looking somewhat sad..and then he is in the hospital crying/angry ya phir..woh scene pehle hai jis mian he is crying /angry aur uske fauran baad car scene hai..he is wearing the same shirt in both scenes..

May be he will change his shirt after ot dress , once Arooj told him about daniyal trap n maybe that's why he decided to go khi or Islamabad to investigate .better wait for Episode๐Ÿ˜†
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
I m thinking of watching yks again ๐Ÿ˜†
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Jaldi yeh thread khatam Kato thank God Wednesday is near,