Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
if any of you have twitter, please send tweets to Hum Tv (@Humtvnetwork) to request an interview or live transmission with the cast of yakeen ka safar
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saraaa.

yes I totally agree that Daniyal and Zubia are very similar! Not only has Gaiti realized that but so has Asfi.

The episode she went to Asfi and said that they should not only take care of their patients physically but also mentally, he saw a glimpse of Daniyal in her.

In fact, I think that's when feelings for Zubia began to develop in Asfi's heart 😳

Beautifully written⭐️
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

if any of you have twitter, please send tweets to Hum Tv (@Humtvnetwork) to request an interview or live transmission with the cast of yakeen ka safar

I m sending to all jpj,hsy, shaista,Sanam Jung,
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanFrangirl

Dosent Ahad here look visibly younger than his earlier scenes. How old is Dr Asfi supposed to be? Here he looks 23-24, which I guess is Ahad's real age.

He's 24
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
There so beautiful vms on Twitter .if I come online from my tab then I LL put it here.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm123

I am not sure the impression I got was that Zubia was in control of the relationship...

Zubia has been coming across to me as someone who definitely has feelings for him and has understood the changed equation between them even though nothing was said...this is why she was very upset with Fariyal's return. It was not as simple as his jealously over Dr. Haroon which even he knows is baseless but in this case she was his ex fiance..

Zubia has also been coming across as someone who on account of her conservative background, reserved nature and not to mention the baggage she carries..is holding herself back and it needed a rather aggressive stance from his end to make her come forward (meri taraf dekho, faryal ki wajay se?)

Regarding their equation during the walk, to me it looked as though he had this goal to honestly share his feelings and discuss their future..she however though went along with the walk but did not contribute to the romantic talk and the almost proposal made her thoughtful (we can all guess why)...her asking to go back was her way of not responding yet, he understood that and as a gentleman he took her back per her wish...

He will have to continue to take the lead to understand her position, as his is quite clear...he wants her..

I must admit I am confused by Zubia's actions from the walk onwards...she seems ok to go on a walk, acknowledging that there is somethung between them, in the precap we see her having a cosy chat with him on the phone but clearly she is holding back too...I am eager to unravel this in the next episode...I have always liked Farhat's depiction of women's emotions so I am sure it will be something that makes sense...

too much editing actually ruins scenes ,do u know there was a scene where all ppl went n zubiya left out alone in medical camp epi.then asfi came b he offered her ride.asfiya scene r heavily edited
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Will forever be one of my favorite moments ❤️ Zubia has never been this happy since her mother's death

How happy he was to see her like this
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

How happy he was to see her like this

He finally managed to outdo Dr Haroon evetho he was the catalyst!
SanFrangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

He finally managed to outdo Dr Haroon evetho he was the catalyst!

Hahaha, even Dr Haroon would not have suspected that Dr Asfandyar considered him a threat or competition. Just proves how blind one is in love.
I like Dr Haroon's character. He is so clumsy yet so cheerful and good natured. He always says something wrong at the right moment. And every time he does something, anything, he actually ends up making Dr Asfi and Dr Zubiya aware of each other. I think it is very very smart of the writer to introduce such a character who unintentionally keeps pushing the two lead characters together.
427936 thumbnail
I agreed mani and specially hira done a great job in YKS...
The way hira takes her character I love the her character so much...