Originally posted by: Push-pull

Found this in the new thread.. Rewinding their smiles together..๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธ

Credit: Uploader ๐Ÿ‘

Thi is absolutely beautiful
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

All the while it was her heart leading her making her feel good on hearing something good about her efforts.. And whenever she lets her mind take over she takes a guard on her heart.. Even during the bandage scene she recalls Asfi's caring moment but immediately she tries to alert herself not to think in that line. Anyway heart wants what it wants and mind plays the devil's advocate role.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

U r words weaver๐Ÿ‘
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saraaa.

yes I totally agree that Daniyal and Zubia are very similar! Not only has Gaiti realized that but so has Asfi.

The episode she went to Asfi and said that they should not only take care of their patients physically but also mentally, he saw a glimpse of Daniyal in her.

In fact, I think that's when feelings for Zubia began to develop in Asfi's heart ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Beautifully put up saraaโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
SanFrangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

Thi is absolutely beautiful

Dosent Ahad here look visibly younger than his earlier scenes. How old is Dr Asfi supposed to be? Here he looks 23-24, which I guess is Ahad's real age.
bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Dosent Ahad here look visibly younger than his earlier scenes. How old is Dr Asfi supposed to be? Here he looks 23-24, which I guess is Ahad's real age.

Yes, Asfi during the walk came across as more boyish..I do not know if that was deliberate as he was after all opening up for the first time with a woman he is smitten with OR

he found it difficult to stay in character as he was not playing the serious arrogant doctor..either way he acted very well in the scene
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Found this in the new thread.. Rewinding their smiles together..๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธ

Credit: Uploader ๐Ÿ‘

Will forever be one of my favorite moments โค๏ธ Zubia has never been this happy since her mother's death
saraaa. thumbnail

Ohh I'm going on and on all alone here ๐Ÿ˜†

But it's a good stress buster and break from my busy schedule๐Ÿ˜ƒ

aw please continue to share ๐Ÿค— always a pleasure to read everyone's thoughts

there so much to discover from every moment and scene
saraaa. thumbnail
So I am watching JPJ episode with Sajal and Bilal...did Sajal say anything about YKS?
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Zubi wanted to talk about Geiti-Haroon... And so wanted to sit and talk..

For the walking scene, the hand holding is either for a visual effect or to keep it casual with nothing underlying..๐Ÿ˜‰
When she walks to visit Khajista, Bahadur's brother comments about how she's new to this mountain environment and how her city slippers are not going to help..๐Ÿ˜†

I also like the fact that they didn't make Zubia cynical about men in general.. She knows that there are good men out there but she's not confident that she deserves one.. Asfi has good work to do there.. He also knows that unknowingly he too has doubted her capabilities though it was nothing intentionally done... Now he's ensuring that he gives her what she deserves.. Like "You are a good girl and Very good doctor"
saraaa. thumbnail

Zubi wanted to talk about Geiti-Haroon... And so wanted to sit and talk..

For the walking scene, the hand holding is either for a visual effect or to keep it casual with nothing underlying..๐Ÿ˜‰
When she walks to visit Khajista, Bahadur's brother comments about how she's new to this mountain environment and how her city slippers are not going to help..๐Ÿ˜†

I also like the fact that they didn't make Zubia cynical about men in general.. She knows that there are good men out there but she's not confident that she deserves one.. Asfi has good work to do there.. He also knows that unknowingly he too has doubted her capabilities though it was nothing intentionally done... Now he's ensuring that he gives her what she deserves.. Like "You are a good girl and Very good doctor"

omg yes! I lovee this about Zubia. Despite all the trauma that she has experienced because of the men in her life, she continues to see the good in men and people in general. She believes in hope.
She is definitely more guarded because of her experiences but not cynical. Again, there is that parallel between her and Daniyal.

Zubia is filling that void of Daniyal in Gaiti's and Asfi's hearts โค๏ธ

I also love that he shows his appreciation so openly to her. It shows that he not only loves her but respects her.