Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ENLIGHTENED1

In episode 21 when gaiyti apologies zubia , for not telling her that she is asfands cousin ,gaiyti realized that zubia is just like daniyal ,that's why she is attached to herr ...and the reaction zubia will show to bhadur when khajista will again got beaten up by him , will reveal her inner demon , about her mother's death and herself been targeted ...

That's my take for future episode s

And Zubi knows Daniyal's story from Geiti.. And how that changed their lives.. And for Asfi via Fariyal. There's more yo it and he is wounded for life not able to forgive himself for his brother's death.. Zubi will have to know that too.. As much as she needs someone like Asfi in her life, he needs someone like her.
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saraaa.

I think it is important that Khajista lives though

I always felt the parallel was between Khajista and Zubia's mother (not Noori). Khajista's husband hits her and that is how Zubia's mother died.
If Zubia saves her it will be as if she saved her mother in some way. Perhaps, some of the guilt and pain she feels for not being able to protect her mother will fade.

didn't think of it this way!! This too makes a lot of sense when her mother was being tortured zubiya was helpless but now for khajista she has the voice and agency to actually do something !!!!
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey someone was saying asfi threw a ring box when crying didn't want to make a long quote but I think it was his phone!! Must analyse the promo again to be sure
Push-pull thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanFrangirl

No you are not alone :) I know how it feels to have random insights and want to share it right away. I am very glad to read all the posts.

πŸ˜ƒ Thanks for that.. Yeah, keep indulging in the characters and their depth.. Every time I discover something more about them.. πŸ˜ƒ
Push-pull thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovefk

Hey someone was saying asfi threw a ring box when crying didn't want to make a long quote but I think it was his phone!! Must analyse the promo again to be sure

I prefer predicting for happy scenes instead of the sad ones.. Our prediction may or may not some true.. But at least for the happy ones we would have felt good with our imagination.. But the sad ones would only leave us being tortured with our own negative emotions and imagination.. Not to hurt you but I just wanted to share it to save ourselves from our own tortureπŸ˜†

Push-pull thumbnail
Found this in the new thread.. Rewinding their smiles together..😳❀️

Credit: Uploader πŸ‘
bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanFrangirl

I just re-watched episode 25. By the end, Zubiya seems so much more in control of the relationship with Asfandyar. There is no coyness in her, just a straight forward acceptance. I like the way she asks for his hand while climbing up. In fact Asfi seems transformed, a little bashful, hesitant and letting her take the lead. Even the question he asks at the end is a very hesitating one, he dosen't come out at once and ask her to reply to him. (so unlike his old self-assurance). And when there is no answer forthcoming he looks at her to find that she is looking at him. Then it is she who cuts the moment short and asks to go back. I find this a bit confusing when I compare this with her heartbreak since Faryal's arrival. She looked so pained and almost ill with her doubt and stress before the birthday party scene. What could be the explanation for this?

I am wondering if the "shaadi karna hi nahi chahti" in the promo is said by her about her own self? Maybe she has decided that in any case when Asfi comes to know her back story there will be no future, and so she is content to go with the moment but dosent commit to any long term plan. In that case, the scene where Asfi breaks down, it could be related to her rejection? I really hope I am wrong but it seems to me a likely scenario. What do you say?

I am not sure the impression I got was that Zubia was in control of the relationship...

Zubia has been coming across to me as someone who definitely has feelings for him and has understood the changed equation between them even though nothing was said...this is why she was very upset with Fariyal's return. It was not as simple as his jealously over Dr. Haroon which even he knows is baseless but in this case she was his ex fiance..

Zubia has also been coming across as someone who on account of her conservative background, reserved nature and not to mention the baggage she carries..is holding herself back and it needed a rather aggressive stance from his end to make her come forward (meri taraf dekho, faryal ki wajay se?)

Regarding their equation during the walk, to me it looked as though he had this goal to honestly share his feelings and discuss their future..she however though went along with the walk but did not contribute to the romantic talk and the almost proposal made her thoughtful (we can all guess why)...her asking to go back was her way of not responding yet, he understood that and as a gentleman he took her back per her wish...

He will have to continue to take the lead to understand her position, as his is quite clear...he wants her..

I must admit I am confused by Zubia's actions from the walk onwards...she seems ok to go on a walk, acknowledging that there is somethung between them, in the precap we see her having a cosy chat with him on the phone but clearly she is holding back too...I am eager to unravel this in the next episode...I have always liked Farhat's depiction of women's emotions so I am sure it will be something that makes sense...
Edited by bookworm123 - 6 years ago
Push-pull thumbnail
^ Asfi's smile is so heart felt here..
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
http://dunyanews.tv/en/Entertainment/408857-I-am-still-first-priority-of-filmmakers,-says-Sajal-Ali
See this is how media sensualized news,no where in this interview she says that she the first priority now also media asking about ARM relationship status again n again ,on other website portal wrote that whom u wanna ship sajal with Ahad or Bilal ,n I read absurd comments about SajalAly pics with Ahad n Bilal. Or Imran
Tauba media pagal hogaye Hain.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lovefk

That's look phone. I noticed that he got stethoscope on his shoulder ,n the scene when Arooj came he was holding stethoscope too ,most probably it's after that scene when he recognized Arooj n he will have break down in his cabin,coz here already members discuss about oat doctors take.