Was Shabana Azmi really insecure of Smita Patil?

1125310 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Many articles & rumors say so. Even I feel that she was. What you guys think? Discuss!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes she totally was... They both were the art pictures power performers... Smita Patil got a lot of accolades for her acting...and people considered Smita more beautiful... so ofcourse ek mayaan mein do Talwaar wala kissa...
1125310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: desicrowd

Yes she totally was... They both were the art pictures power performers... Smita Patil got a lot of accolades for her acting...and people considered Smita more beautiful... so ofcourse ek mayaan mein do Talwaar wala kissa...

Smita is the better actress too.
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
No clue
But I don't think there is anything wrong in being insecure at times? Sometimes, it works as a driving factor
1125310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .rasgulla.

No clue

But I don't think there is anything wrong in being insecure at times? Sometimes, it works as a driving factor

I agree insecurity is healthy, I always have been insecure of the 1st boy of my class, because I always used to come 2nd but never came 1st. 😭
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Smita > Shabana... Something about Shabana drives me off.. maybe its pseudo intellectual projection...
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheLastOutlaw

I agree insecurity is healthy, I always have been insecure of the 1st boy of my class, because I always used to come 2nd but never came 1st. 😭

I have been insecure only once when someone else got house officer of the month award for the first time.. Boy did that burn meπŸ˜†
1125310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Smita > Shabana... Something about Shabana drives me off.. maybe its pseudo intellectual projection...

She puts me off too. She comes across so fake, hypocritical & extremely shrewd. But, there's something so enigmatic about Smita even on-screen too.
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheLastOutlaw

Smita is the better actress too.

TOtally agree... Smita >>> Shabana in acting... and there was something quite relatable to all her onscreen performances...
She didn't have a pretence which Shabana had...
Edited by desicrowd - 6 years ago
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Smita unfortunately did not live long enough to put people off.. Who knows how much of a pseudo intellectual she would have been in this age of social media.. I mean she too was a home breaker after all
Edited by .rasgulla. - 6 years ago