Arnav Khushi VM - Ek Ladki Ko Dhekha To Aisa Laga - 22nd Sep 2017 - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago
Labi, your scene selection and the way you've blended it with the words of the song has been superb. Such a pleasure to watch and indulge in a whole lot of nostalgia.

Originally posted by: Rabiha

Veena is very old musical instrument used by classical singers. When they played with string it create sound or say music which called Taan. Originally it's name of that sound it don't have any general meaning. Hope it's helpful I'm not very professional about music so may be I'm wrong.

Thanks for the explanation. Now I remember hearing the word taan in my language.
Cheers...
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: labi

Thank You so much, Sugi.πŸ€—

Even I don't remember this movie much but I remember all the songs especially Rimjhim rimjhim, Kuch na kaho etc.
Do you know 'Rangoli' programme that used to come on DD 1 on every Sunday morning? And Chitrahaar too? That was a time when we don't have any other channels except DD1.They always play these type of songs.Good old times.

How can I deny your request Sugi? I will surely make it.But it will take a lot of time since so many requests are there to complete.Please understand.😳

U r welcome labi yeah I remember rimjhim too
No I don't knw those shows as I was in SL that time
No prob take ur time in case I'm inactive that time plz pm me πŸ˜ƒ

angelicdove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey dear,the vm was beautiful!!
Loved the compilation of all the scenes!
Keep up the good work!!
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thank You so much, Sugi.πŸ€—

Even I don't remember this movie much but I remember all the songs especially Rimjhim rimjhim, Kuch na kaho etc.
Do you know 'Rangoli' programme that used to come on DD 1 on every Sunday morning? And Chitrahaar too? That was a time when we don't have any other channels except DD1.They always play these type of songs.Good old times.

How can I deny your request Sugi? I will surely make it.But it will take a lot of time since so many requests are there to complete.Please understand.😳

I think Sugi asks for the song..KUCH NA KAHO..KUCH BHI NAA KAHO from Love 1942..
yehi naam haina??😊

N I demand KUCH NA KAHO.. From movie Kuch na kaho..

πŸ˜†
Edited by pakpearl - 6 years ago
pakpearl thumbnail

Fauzi dear this is for you...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Image result for beautiful hug friends gif
Image result for beautiful hug friends gif

I am so happy that You loved my VM this much.Thank You for all your comments on Vimeo and YouTube and sharing it on FB and Twitter.Means a lot dear.πŸ€—

Thank You for always being with me and loving all my VMs so much, from Kaun Tujhe to Ek Ladki.I am so lucky to have you in my life.πŸ€—
Love you so muchπŸ€—

Image result for You're special sanaya gif

HAYE MAR JAWAN πŸ˜›
SANAYA BLOWING KISSES TO MY WAY πŸ€ͺ

N yeah..U r lucky to have me in ur life..
I agree πŸ˜†
pakpearl thumbnail

It's van mein hiran (deer in the forest), narmi ki baat (soft word)πŸ˜‰
O my my..
Labi on correction spree..
Narmi ki baat theek hai.. per ban/bann hi kehte hai jungle ko..jiii

I won't get this opportunity to correct your Hindi always.πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Yeah, Khushi is everything mentioned in the song with a little bit of Paro with leharon ka khel.😳

Well, I just went through the first time you commented on my VM, when I first made this VM. Nostalgia...😳

Lol... my one liner
😳
U were not my Bhabi ..my Entertainment ki chabi at that time..
πŸ˜†

labi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: swag_on_every1

As usual I have been taken away with your VM they always keep me captivating til the end I love it πŸ˜ƒ

Awww Sim, Thank You so much for this beautiful words.πŸ€—I am glad that you liked it.πŸ˜ƒ
labi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

Labi dear,

The lyrics did say Veen ki taan because the next line was Rangon ki jaan.
I understand taal but I do not know what taan means as i am not from a Hindi speaking back ground.
Cheers...

I am also from a non-Hindi speaking background.I am from Kerala and my mother tongue is Malayalam.But I can understand, write and speak in Hindi since I had learned it in school and I love Hindi music and movies so much.πŸ˜ƒ

Sometimes I don't understand certain words and get confused with the male and female gender of some words.That's the problem.

Honestly, I heard it as veena ki taal first ,later only I understood that it is taan.translation is "note from flute".Veena is different from flute but in all translations, they wrote it as flute so I went with that.

And I think Rabiha(Neha) said it more clearly.I hope now you got it.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Edited by labi - 6 years ago
labi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -cynicalmess-

And your imagination transforms into beautiful vm that we all arshians get to cherish.πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£I just googled a quote to give a reply to your kind words.πŸ˜³πŸ€—