Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bakbakbak thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Niks44

Aww don't worry ur excitement is short lived, ur favs are pretty much spared! Enjoy!

When are you going to post your next goodbye thread. Please post when you will be back too.
bakbakbak thumbnail
Only Kangaroo sisters have right to take direct indirect dig at others. It was miss Kangaroo herself who blabbered about Adhyan Suman in Aap ka Adalat.
bakbakbak thumbnail
^
I only asked when are you going to post next goodbye thread. Nothing to do with Kangana or Gober.
bakbakbak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niks.1

Correction kangaroo and gobber! Good combo have them for dinner! Enjoy!

You still haven't answered my question.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Nikki...I am confused yaar...u used to be a big HR fan...weren't you? Genuine question.
1119479 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.

Nikki...I am confused yaar...u used to be a big HR fan...weren't you? Genuine question.

I still love him as an actor! He is brilliant and versatile! Doesn't mean I will support him bullying kangana just to save his image! I also initially stated my displeasure when Grover divorced again, I don't take my love so seriously, I'll be one of the first few people to see Hrithik's next release!
Edited by Niks77 - 6 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Niks77

I still love him as an actor! He is brilliant and versatile! Doesn't mean I will support him bullying kangana just to save his image! I also initially stated my displeasure when Grover divorced again, I don't take my love so seriously, I'll be one of the first few people to see Hrithik's next release!

arre...who are these people Niks 4 and Niks one...sorry I thought it was you thats why I asked😕

and also...as much as I enjoy Kangna's pathakas...i really don't like it when she goes against HR...he has young kids...who are affected by these rumors.
aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

So is it like only she can keep saying the same things over and over and over and over again !!! She takes digs on everyone all the time, people will retaliate sometimes too !!! Its no big deal.

I am tired of hearing the same thing in interviews , in chat shows, in Spoof videos ... Stop yaar now !!! 🥱
1125310 thumbnail
Aur karbhi kya sakta hein!.
bakbakbak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niks77

Don't lie, you chose to go against Hritikh as you have personal issues with another HR fan Teamo Messi.