Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Friends here is a special mention of our Pratyusha in two threads at 'Members Lounge ". 
I feel we just post a few lines there, or simply Mention Prats name there as an excellent actress there will justify our cause. It is only a request. 
Anyone can write, comment, praise the post there. No need of membership just like in FC and CC places. Giving you direct links. If you don't like to comment, that's fine. But read it once and feel happy for our young actress' popularity.😊
The links --

Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Morning Rainbow friendsπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you Madhu for the linkπŸ€—

Came across the above quote, hence posting. The quote is nothing to do with us but it surely related to Prat's.
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

πŸ˜ƒ Thank you Vibha for this special mention .πŸ€— 

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good morning dear friends  πŸ€—

I was out all day yesterday, not able to come OL...Just returned home and came running here to wish you a beautiful day. Hope all of you are fine and well. πŸ˜Š

Good Morning Orkut Scraps Graphics and Comments

I have some problems with this IF (could not type nor post an image for a while)πŸ˜•...hope it will be better in the afternoon πŸ˜Š Love you all...Take care β€οΈ

PS. I edited my last post on the first page few days ago, just for your info...πŸ˜ƒ Here is one Quote I like πŸ˜Š
IThe sea and the forest for me!
Ivone12 thumbnail
Slikovni rezultat za slike jeseni i gif
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Padma, lovely quotes! The musings on values are so appropriate!

Have a good day everyone!

Good morning Vibha πŸ€—

Hope your day is full of sunshine and smiles πŸ˜Š 

Love the quote you posted, and here is the one that always reminds me how grateful we are to have such an amazing friends who are ready to share their precious time here with all of us . πŸ€—
How blessed we all are to receive such a beautiful gift.❀️

Sneha.Love thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒ Thank you Vibha for this special mention .πŸ€— 

Beautiful siggy Madi β€οΈ Agree with Vibha. Love all your mesmerizing creations β­οΈπŸ‘

Love this Picture of Prats...Those expressive eyes can never be forgotten...❀️

Thank you for links that you posted, I will post there in the afternoon. Have to go now. 

So precious! Love babies with bows
Ivone12 thumbnail

Friends here is a special mention of our Pratyusha in two threads at 'Members Lounge ". 

I feel we just post a few lines there, or simply Mention Prats name there as an excellent actress there will justify our cause. It is only a request. 
Anyone can write, comment, praise the post there. No need of membership just like in FC and CC places. Giving you direct links. If you don't like to comment, that's fine. But read it once and feel happy for our young actress' popularity.😊
The links --

Slikovni rezultat za slike jeseni i gif
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Morning Rainbow friendsπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you Madhu for the linkπŸ€—

Came across the above quote, hence posting. The quote is nothing to do with us but it surely related to Prat's.

Hello Padmaja πŸ€—

Beautiful quote...She always treated people with love and kindness. Why she has to
face totaly oposite kind of people on her life's journey, I will never understand.

little girl
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Hello Dragice πŸ€—

Looks like it is raining in your place. Here is a nice sunny day, so I hope it will soon be like this in your place as well. πŸ˜Š

Ima li kise u Zagrebu? Nadam se da ste i ti i tvoja porodica dobro i da uzivate u ovim jesenjim danima, bez obzira na kisu... Uzivaj u danu πŸ˜Š

I got: You are 6 Years Old ! Pick A Color And We'll Tell You How Old You Are Inside

Edited by Sneha...Love - 6 years ago