Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Good evening my dear friends πŸ€—

In all the excitement yesterday I forgot to thank Madi for bringing us such a beautiful
news πŸ€— And thank you Madi for conveying all our wishes and congratulations to young parents. When a baby is born, it is such a miracle, and joy...such a blessing... ❀️

Thank you Vibha for informing us about Padmaja. Hope she is better now. πŸ€—

I was bussy all day, and now the night already fall...Love you all 😊

http://sacredfemininegypsyheart.tumblr.com/post/153330164373/lsleofskye-the-calm
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Vibha , we have to admit one thing , seems this baby belongs to this CC ,he is a Rainbow baby !πŸ˜ƒ

A NEWBORN'SCONVERSATION WITH GOD --

A baby asked God, "They tell me you are sending me to earth tomorrow, but how am I going to live there being so small and helpless?"
God said, "Your angel will be waiting for you and will take care of you."
The child further inquired, "But tell me, here in heaven I don't have to do anything but sing and smile to be happy." God said, "Your angel will sing for you and will also smile for you.And you will feel your angel's love and be very happy."
Again the child asked, "And how am I going to be able to understand when people talk to me if I don't know the language?"
God said, "Your angel will tell you the most beautiful and sweet words you will ever hear, and with much patience and care, your angel will teach you how to speak."
"And what am I going to do when I want to talk to you?"
God said, "Your angel will place your hands together and will teach you how to pray."
"Who will protect me?"
God said, "Your angel will defend you even if it means risking her life."
"But I will always be sad because I will not see youanymore."
God said, "Your angel will always talk to you about Me andwill teach you good things , even though I will always be next to you to watch."
At that moment there was much peace in Heaven, but voices from
Earth could be heard and the child hurriedly asked, "God, if I am to
leave now, please tell me my angel's name."
God said, "You will simply call
her, "Mom."πŸ˜ƒSeems the boy got many mothers to bless him in this world through this Rainbow ! πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ πŸ€—

Translation/Prevod:

RAZGOVOR NOVORODJENCETA SA BOGOM --

Beba je upitala Boga, " Kazu mi da me saljes sutra na zemlju, ali kako cu ja ziveti tamo kad sam ovako mali i bespomocan?" Bog je rekao: "Tvoj andjeo ce te cekati tamo i brinut ce se o tebi."

Dete je i dalje ispitivalo:" Ali, reci mi, ovde na nebu ja ne moram nista da radim, samo da pevam i da se smejem i budem srecan. Bog je rekao:" Tvoj andjeo ce ti pjevati, i smijat ce se za tebe. A ti ces osecati ljubav svoga andjela i biti ces jako sretan."

Dete je ponovno pitalo:" A kako cu ja moci razumeti sta mi ljudi govore, ako ne znam njihov jezik?" Bog je odgovorio:" Tvoj ce ti andjeo govoriti najljepse i najsladje rijeci koje si ikada cuo, i uz mnogo strpljenja i briznosti, tvoj ce te andjeo nauciti kako da govoris."

"A sta cu da uradim kada pozelim da pricam sa tobom?" Bog je odgovorio:" Tvoj ce andjeo sastaviti tvoje ruke, i naucit ce te kako da se molis."

"Tko ce me stititi?" Bog je rekao:" Tvoj ce te andjeo braniti cak i po cenu svoga zivota."

"Ali, ja cu uvek biti tuzan jer te necu vise videti." Bog mu je odgovorio:" Tvoj ce andjeo uvijek da prica sa tobom o meni, i ucit ce te dobrim stvarima, iako cu ja biti uvijek tu uz tebe da te pazim."

U tom trenutku Nebom je vladao neizrecivi mir, ali su se mogli cuti i glasovi sa Zemlje, i dete je uzurbano pitalo:" Boze, ako treba da idem sada, molim te reci mi ime moga andjela." Bog je rekao:" Ti ces je jednostavno zvati Mama." πŸ˜ƒ

Cini se da je ovaj decak dobio mnogo mama ovde u Dugi da ga blagoslove na ovome svetu kroz ovu Dugu! πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ πŸ€— napisala je Madi 😊

Thank you Madi for sharing this beautiful story with us.πŸ€—

And yes, this little fellow ❀️ is the youngest member of this CC our Rainbow Baby. 😊

Why Rainbow Baby Mamas Give Us "All the Feels"

"Rainbow" Organic Cotton Knit Blanket

Here are some gifts for him πŸ˜ƒ

Rainbow Baby Lucky Charm Organic Baby Onesie

Newborn rainbow hat for a #rainbowbaby What is a rainbow baby? "A "rainbow baby" is a baby that is born following a miscarriage or still birth. In the real world a beautiful and bright rainbow follows a storm and gives hope of things getting better. The rainbow is more appreciated having just experienced the storm in comparison. The storm (pregnancy loss) has already happened and nothing can change that experience. Storm-clouds might still be overhead as the family continue to cope with t...

Crochet Rainbow Baby Mobile

The sky's the limit when it comes to creativity! Show us your Care Bears masterpiece.

He was showered with Rainbow's blessings and love, as he brought so many smiles on our faces and so much happiness in our hearts...Such a small Baby managed to spread joy in different countries and continents...Isn't that a miracle or what???

Edited by Sneha...Love - 6 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello and good Afternoon Rainbow friendsπŸ˜ƒ

Could not stop myself from coming here. Here wishing Madhu and her cousin lots of happiness and blessings to the new born. May God bless the mother and child with good health and happiness.

Thank you Vibha for updating our friends about my health. What would I have done without you. Thank you once again. Went to doctor and took medicines, got to do lot of work, so I cannot afford to stay sick for longπŸ˜†

Hello Padmaja πŸ€—

Do take care about your health dear, and rest as much as you can.❀️
Get well soon our dear friend.😊

Love you x o
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Good night Madi ⭐️ Sweet dreams ⭐️

Dream!

This Quote you posted is so true 😊 Love it! ❀️
Thank you for coloring my world with beautiful colors of love and kindness πŸ€—

animated gif Care Bears | http://www.animated-gifs.eu/cartoons-care-bears/0059.gif
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tulasi14

Dear Branka and Vibha,
Beautiful quotes!
❀️ πŸ€—

Thank you my dear Tulasi, glad you like them. πŸ€—

It is always so good to see you here. ❀️

Love you dear...Huggs to Krishna ❀️

Care Bears: Share Bear & Wish Bear

How is that for a sMarty pants. To u
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

My connectivity will probably be restored by noon, so will come after that with happy images. Posting from phone, hope all well dearest Madi with your cousin, his wife, the baby, sending blessings galore to them!⭐️

The hectic schedule and stress of the past few days has taken its toll on Padma who is unwell from yesterday and unable to come online. Get well soon, dear friend!

Loved so much all the baby greetings, this baby is truly blessed!❀️

Have a good day everyone!

Hello Vibha πŸ€—

Sorry to hear that you had connectivity issues...Hope all will be solved soon. 😊

Thank you for informing us about Padmaja. Hope she will get well soon. πŸ€—

Sending my love to all of you sweet girls, wherever you are...❀️

Care Bears: A Little Love with Love-a-Lot Bear
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Hello Dragica πŸ€—

Thank you so much for the coffee 😊

Love so much that Baby gif that you posted πŸ˜ƒ So cute πŸ˜†

#CareBears
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Good morning friends , have a great day . πŸ€—

Image result for morning friends image
Image result for good night friends images

Hello Madi πŸ€—

Love the Quotes you posted...They are so true. ⭐️

Best Friend Bear!
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends πŸ˜ƒ

baby boy
Edited by nn027 - 6 years ago
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tulasi14

Hi Vibha and Padma,
What I am doing at this hour.Dont know.Love your quotes and Padma true time stays but we go.But what you leave behind will stay even though we go.
Start your day with a Smile,
Say to yourself you can do better then yesterday,
Stay positive and be active ,
Even though you think you can't do much.
There is lot you can do,
You can motivate someone today ,
You can inspire someone or you can cheer someone,

What ever you can do it,it may be a small gesture like thank you ,
There are so many things you can give back,
You have given me so much strength,
Looking back all these years ,you all are close to my heart,
Being strong is something , I learned through years.
It is hard to have a false face and hide all your feelings.
Trying to be normal with out breaking down ,
Struggling every day, hour, minute and every second with this body,
Don't know when I will freeze or fall.
Being a mother ,wife , daughter and a friend ,
It is very hard to balance every one,
Before anything I can do in split second and
Now it takes forever.
Sorry my dear friends for all your support ,
Keep me in your prayers.
Love you all!
I don't know what I wrote makes any sense,
Please forgive me if I hurt any ones feelings over the years ,