Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: vibraj

Agree with Branka, I forgot to mention earlier, but when I read these quotes, loved it so much, Nado! These quotes are so true and touching, absolutely a wonderful expression of myriad emotions, thanks for sharing, Nado!πŸ€—

Nado lπŸ€—lovely quotes . 
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

So wonderful news. πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ₯³  πŸ₯³  πŸ₯³   πŸ₯³

Rezultat slika za baby gliter dance gif

Rezultat slika za congratulations for baby glitter

Rezultat slika za congratulationsfor baby gliter dance

Rezultat slika za baby gliter dance gif
Happy dance πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you Nado for all the wonderful gif babies and more beautiful  your wishes πŸ€— will convey these words to my cousin .πŸ˜ƒ
Viswasruti thumbnail
Wow , what a stylish dancing !!πŸ˜†
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello my dear friends  πŸ€—

Today is really such a beautiful and special Sunday! So full of happiness and joy πŸ˜Š

donald duck dance

A little Baby Boy is born. 
God bless him with happiness and love, and keep him safe all his life. ❀️  πŸ€— 

Welcome to the world, new baby boy card from Woodmansterne.

Found on Google from pinterest.com

Heartfelt congratulations to his parents β€οΈ And to you Madi and all your family β€οΈ
It is such a joy when a young couple get their first baby πŸ˜Š 

infant boy photography ideas - Bing Images

Newborn Baby great saying to incorporate into a newborn page.

So precious, so small, so sweet. Two tiny hands, two tiny feet. Cute smiles and endless giggles, sweet nothings and adorable wriggles. All this and a lot more, is what will make your life soar. via WishesMessages.com

Branka !!! I am a bit confused, πŸ˜ƒ whether I have to I congratulate you or you have to congratulate me, Madam? πŸ˜ƒ The CC is looking like a festival venue! β­οΈ Will convey your wishes to my cousin now . πŸ€—
Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
[QUOTE=vibraj]So, so, so happy Madi πŸ₯³for the happiness in your house😊, congratulations and celebrations, what a happy day it is. No connectivity, so replying from phone, so unable to post images. Please congratulate the proud parents and the family too, such a joyous moment, lots of blessings to the new born. Thank you Madi for sharing this good news with us!πŸ˜ƒ[/QUOTE] Vibha , we have to admit one thing , seems this baby belongs to this CC ,he is a Rainbow baby !πŸ˜ƒ 

A NEWBORN'SCONVERSATION WITH GOD --

A baby asked God, "They tell me you are sending me to earth tomorrow, but how am I going to live there being so small and helpless?"
God said, "Your angel will be waiting for you and will take care of you."
The child further inquired, "But tell me, here in heaven I don't have to do anything but sing and smile to be happy." God said, "Your angel will sing for you and will also smile for you.And you will feel your angel's love and be very happy."
Again the child asked, "And how am I going to be able to understand when people talk to me if I don't know the language?"
God said, "Your angel will tell you the most beautiful and sweet words you will ever hear, and with much patience and care, your angel will teach you how to speak."
"And what am I going to do when I want to talk to you?"
God said, "Your angel will place your hands together and will teach you how to pray."
"Who will protect me?"
God said, "Your angel will defend you even if it means risking her  life."
"But I will always be sad because I will not see youanymore."
God said, "Your angel will always talk to you about Me andwill teach you good things , even though I will always be next to you to watch."
At that moment there was much peace in Heaven, but voices from 
Earth could be heard and the child hurriedly asked, "God, if I am to
leave now, please tell me my angel's name."
God said, "You will simply call 
her, "Mom."πŸ˜ƒSeems the boy got many mothers to bless him in this world through this Rainbow ! πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ πŸ€—

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Padma has conveyed her congratulations to Madi and her cousin's family and blessings to the new born, she still is unwell with burning eyes, so unable to come online!

Padma , despite your ill- health you conveyed the message and blessed the child, that's why you are so special our dear friend . Will convey your words to her .πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello and good Afternoon Rainbow friendsπŸ˜ƒ

Could not stop myself from coming here. Here wishing Madhu and her cousin lots of happiness and blessings to the new born. May God bless the mother and child with good health and happiness.

Thank you Vibha for updating our friends about my health. What would I have done without you. Thank you once again. Went to doctor and took medicines, got to do lot of work, so I cannot afford to stay sick for longπŸ˜†

Thank you Padma for your blessings and best wishes . 
Agree πŸ˜ƒ the housewife can't take a respite from household chores not even for 1 day. She is the central point and the circle circles around her forever! πŸ˜Š
Please take proper rest , relax for a while whenever you got time . Can understand your pain Padma . please take care of yourself .πŸ€—
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tulasi14

Hi Madi,
Congratulations to your cousin and you. I wish your cousin and the baby good health and happiness.
❀️ πŸ€— πŸ₯³

Thanks a lot for this sweet gesture Tulasi .πŸ€—  See , here is a small bro for Krishna to play, our  Rainbow  will shine with the spark and  loud laughter of these cute kids πŸ€— 
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tulasi14

To all my friends at rainbow take care πŸ€—

You too Tulasi , please take good care of yourself .πŸ€— Your presence always brings happiness to all of us .πŸ˜ƒ
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good night friends . 
Image result for inspirational quotes