Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

My dear friends , let us start our CC celebrations! πŸ₯³ 

My cousin is blessed with a son 20 minutes back! πŸ˜ƒ  At present, I am in seventh heaven! Have to go to the temple in the evening.😊 Busy sending them congratulations!πŸ˜ƒ
Please Congratulate the parents on the arrival of a newborn baby in the family! Send warm wishes for the new baby and shower them with your blessings!πŸ˜ƒ

Beautiful quote to congratulate parents of newborn baby

So wonderful news. πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ₯³  πŸ₯³  πŸ₯³   πŸ₯³

Rezultat slika za baby gliter dance gif

Rezultat slika za congratulations for baby glitter

Rezultat slika za congratulationsfor baby gliter dance

Happy dance πŸ˜ƒ
nn027 thumbnail

πŸ˜†
Edited by nn027 - 6 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

The greatest happiness and joy in life are children. πŸ˜ƒ

Get the young parents of my sincere congratulations, Madhu.  πŸ˜ƒ
May God bless the boy and his parents. β€οΈ

Rezultat slika za God bless baby

Edited by nn027 - 6 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Hello my dear friends  πŸ€—

Today is really such a beautiful and special Sunday! So full of happiness and joy πŸ˜Š

donald duck dance

A little Baby Boy is born. 
God bless him with happiness and love, and keep him safe all his life. ❀️  πŸ€— 

Welcome to the world, new baby boy card from Woodmansterne.

Found on Google from pinterest.com

Heartfelt congratulations to his parents β€οΈ And to you Madi and all your family β€οΈ
It is such a joy when a young couple get their first baby πŸ˜Š 

infant boy photography ideas - Bing Images

Newborn Baby great saying to incorporate into a newborn page.

So precious, so small, so sweet. Two tiny hands, two tiny feet. Cute smiles and endless giggles, sweet nothings and adorable wriggles. All this and a lot more, is what will make your life soar. via WishesMessages.com

Viswasruti thumbnail
Thank you Nado and Branka for sharing my happiness and congratulating our young couple for their happy moment. Sending oceans of love and blessings to the newborn baby. Let the life of this newborn baby be full of great achievements and success stories. πŸ€—
  • Newborn Baby y Card
  • Newborn Wishes: The most precious jewels, you'll ever have around your neck, are the arms of your children.
Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
So , lets celebrate the arrival of this precious little boy...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Baby congrats

(Another MUST VISIT & Bookmark site: has TONS of stuff) Free Baby Patterns: Pattern code:   (C)=crochet   (K)=Knit   (S)=sew

congratulations!

vintage baby card// WOW! I remember these!! My mom had some in her keepsakes... sweet!

New Baby Poems... great to use for your congratulations cards!

Love this quote <3 The littlest feet make the biggest footprints in our hearts. Read this and many more inspirational newborn quotes here.

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
So, so, so happy Madi πŸ₯³for the happiness in your house😊, congratulations and celebrations, what a happy day it is. No connectivity, so replying from phone, so unable to post images. Please congratulate the proud parents and the family too, such a joyous moment, lots of blessings to the new born. Thank you Madi for sharing this good news with us!πŸ˜ƒ
vibraj thumbnail
Good morning!
My connectivity will probably be restored by noon, so will come after that with happy images. Posting from phone, hope all well dearest Madi with your cousin, his wife, the baby, sending blessings galore to them!⭐️

The hectic schedule and stress of the past few days has taken its toll on Padma who is unwell from yesterday and unable to come online. Get well soon, dear friend!

Loved so much all the baby greetings, this baby is truly blessed!❀️

Have a good day everyone!
vibraj thumbnail
Padma has conveyed her congratulations to Madi and her cousin's family and blessings to the new born, she still is unwell with burning eyes, so unable to come online!
Ivone12 thumbnail