Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: nn027

"Everyone says love hurts, but that is not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts. Everyone gets these things confused with love, but in reality love is the only thing in this world that covers up all pain and makes someone feel wonderful again. Love is he only thing in this world that does not hurt.

Mesa Selimovic

Beautiful Quote Nada ❤️ Love it. 😊

https://www.instagram.com/never_alone_insta/ https://www.facebook.com/Never.Alone.17/

love ...
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

She got a role. She won the world with her talents. Sometimes I think that if it was different, she would have been alive today, maybe.
Strange are the ways of the Lord. 

Thank you for link Dragica ❤️

Thank you for the link Dragica 🤗

This is such a beautiful siggy Nada 👏 ❤️

Hearts
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Hi friends, we are all in celebrating mood now!😊 So let me arrange a party table for all the members of this Rainbow!😃 People of our time are losing the power of celebration! Instead of celebrating we seek to be amused or entertained! A celebration is an active state, an act of expressing reverence or appreciation. Grace is the celebration of life,I celebrate the connections in my life, from my past, present, and future. I joyfully accept love in all its healthy forms! It is a floating, cosmic bash shouting its way through the streets of the universe, flinging the sweetness of its cassations to every window, pounding at every door with exhilaration beyond all liking and happening, A birth-date is a reminder to celebrate the life as well as to update the life! 😊 So let's raise our glass to the celebration season! Many celebrations are waiting for us to excite, to be cheerful, to celebrate a new life !😊

Image result for Enjoying coffee in a garden party

Read some of the back pages, and found this above...😃

Vintage Rose Album: Urocza 

133911788889583168_Ver5xBTu_c_zps718f7654.jpg image by Jap2766 - Photobucket

Love this celebration mood you are in Madi ❤️ Love this floating, cosmic bash...connections of past and present days...as we waiting for a new life to start...
I leave you in this mood...untill tomorrow 😃

Jaanas Gott o Blandat -
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Beautiful Quote Nada ❤️ Love it. 😊

https://www.instagram.com/never_alone_insta/ https://www.facebook.com/Never.Alone.17/

love ...

Agree with Branka, I forgot to mention earlier, but when I read these quotes, loved it so much, Nado! These quotes are so true and touching, absolutely a wonderful expression of myriad emotions, thanks for sharing, Nado!🤗
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Done, I personally feel all our outside India fans are a dedicated, intelligent bunch! But where were you all this while, Nats?😕

Vibhy, for almost a year I've been playing more and more with the idea to leave IF for my personal reasons, you know that I'm not well... then there were disagreements about surrogacy in DSDT forum... first I leaved Teni AT, then I leaved DSDT forum, got it that my views about the surrogacy in generall are not compatible with the views of Indian women... I thought with my engagement against the surrogacy I'm doing something good for the Indian women... some of Siddians have understood my views but some have used it as a frustration valve because of dissatisfaction with the script... it was never my style to read other CCs and also I have no strength for it... I was atacked several times in DSDT forum but I tried to turn it into the fun with chocolates etc... one day I got a link of SDCC from an Jasmin&Teni's fan 🤗 and readed for the first time all these bad things about me but I stayed calm, didn't reacted... although I was not active in DSDT forum, these insults didn't stop... German, foreigner shit and many other insulting things... and so, a couple days ago, that glass of insults has become simply overflowed... and now at the very end of that sad story, I was called a racist... you all know about my fight against ToSid's fans, I got so many penalties from IF but I was never offended in that way by them as now by a few of Rashami&Sid's fans... also, I'm sure you all very well know how much I love India... but now it's enough... anyway, thank you Vibhy so much for your support... you are the best proof how strong are the SidYushians from once... despite every up and down, I am so proud to have such a friend as you... ❤️ 🤗

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Nataly , insulting people on the basis of their origin is always condemnable. We have high respect towards foreign members who came here with a lot of love and admiration in their hearts and started appreciating the Indian customs and culture , and shared their countries rituals and traditions .it must be on the basis of mutual appreciation and if not correct in any way, must be pointed out with wisdom. Countries and cultures involved here. 

I never support anyone who insults a person on naming that person as a foreigner. In a way we are all foreigners to each other, and close friends because of many emotional bondings and reasons. 

Thanks Madhu...😊

It's Autumn... for my hubby and me it's very difficult time... magnificent autumn colors mix with our growing sadness... but nevertheless, here are a few pictures of the Thanksgiving (Erntedank) markets&festivals from Germany...😊

This is the song which my daddy played on guitar and singing to me for the good night... I was a little baby, I don't remember of it but I remember of that song... this song is now more up-to-date than ever in my life...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXFSqgl1I-s[/YOUTUBE]

The night is so long, so long
even the sleep is not coming in my room...
when you are waiting for someone
and when you are so alone...

Now my thoughts are so hard
lost during the day,
the music of my heart
tonight I will listen alone again...

even in a sleep,
there's no a bit of tenderness...

when everything is searching for you
but you are not there...

Slowly the hours are passing
and I want to know
where are you going now,
when the bad weather is getting ready
but there's noone
and the whole town is sleeping...

when you are waiting for someone
and when you are so alone...

My thoughts are so hard again,
lost during the day,
the music of my heart
tonight I will listen alone again...

even in a sleep,
there's no a bit of tenderness...

when everything is searching for you
but you are not there...

Slowly the hours are passing
and I want to know
where are you going now,
when the bad weather is getting ready
but there's noone
and the whole town is sleeping...

The night is so long, so long...

Edited by NatalyMusketeer - 6 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Good morning!
Madi's celebrations hopefully will start soon, we are all ready, dressed in fancy clothes and in party mood, when will your cousin's good news come?

Nice to see that after Branka's PC is fine, she is posting so much and such beautiful posts!❤️

Nataly, so much beauty in your images, vibrant, exquisite colours of thanksgiving! also, loved the song so much that your father would sing for you, the lyrics are so moving and poignant!👍🏼

Have a fun Sunday everyone!

Toys for Madi's cousin's yet to come child!😊

Speichern Sie die wundervollen Erinnerungen Ihres Kindes! Die schnsten Baby...

Sunday
#sfy http://bit.ly/2ej1dP6

vibraj thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

Vibhy, for almost a year I've been playing more and more with the idea to leave IF for my personal reasons, you know that I'm not well... then there were disagreements about surrogacy in DSDT forum... first I leaved Teni AT, then I leaved DSDT forum, got it that my views about the surrogacy in generall are not compatible with the views of Indian women... I thought with my engagement against the surrogacy I'm doing something good for the Indian women... some of Siddians have understood my views but some have used it as a frustration valve because of dissatisfaction with the script... it was never my style to read other CCs and also I have no strength for it... I was atacked several times in DSDT forum but I tried to turn it into the fun with chocolates etc... one day I got a link of SDCC from an Jasmin&Teni's fan 🤗 and readed for the first time all these bad things about me but I stayed calm, didn't reacted... although I was not active in DSDT forum, these insults didn't stop... German, foreigner shit and many other insulting things... and so, a couple days ago, that glass of insults has become simply overflowed... and now at the very end of that sad story, I was called a racist... you all know about my fight against ToSid's fans, I got so many penalties from IF but I was never offended in that way by them as now by a few of Rashami&Sid's fans... also, I'm sure you all very well know how much I love India... but now it's enough... anyway, thank you Vibhy so much for your support... you are the best proof how strong are the SidYushians from once... despite every up and down, I am so proud to have such a friend as you... ❤️ 🤗

Nats, opinions can always differ but we need to oppose the idea and not the person, unfortunately, people tend to shoot the messenger instead of the message! Generally, refrain from advising people because everyone has a nice, ticking brain but would take the liberty to advise you to keep away from things, issues, people who do not think like you, it is good for your peace and enables you to focus on more important things in life!

A very Happy Sunday.. #inspirational #sundays #awesomelifetip #life #quotes
I admire this man!! More people should listen to what he has to say instead of bashing him for simply standing up for and stating what he believes in- everyone has that right! This is still America right?
100 Inspirational and Motivational Quotes of All Time! (38)