Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: riya_ss9

I know I am a intruder but Today is the birthday of a beautiful woman who always stood beside us, who has introduced us.

Happy to see your smiling face Riya . 😊❤️ Missed your quotes .
Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Posting from phone too with great difficulty, IF not opening on my laptop! So pms and images will be posted later when IF allows.

Me too missing Padma but happy she will be back home tomorrow! Nice creations, Madi, and as always, wonderful posts, Branka, you always add spring to our legs!

Have a good day everyone, enjoy!😊

You are right Vibha , Branka's presence adds spring to our legs!😊 I am practicing the dance steps to match with all our friends' zest!😃

Image result for a mother dancing with her baby gif

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello Dragica 🤗

Thank you for this beautiful gif full of roses. 😊

Thank you Madi for this amazing avis filled with memories...It is so beautiful 🤗

. ...

#scorpio

Love with a tender Heart. Live with a gracious Soul. ...and never think you're too old to dance in the rain.

So happy to have your presence Branka ! ❤️🤗🤗🤗
A strong desire to preserve your presence here forever, but who am I to hide you here -- the sun of a friendship and the soothing feeling of a full moon's smile ! So decorating your spark with few flowers and hiding that twinkle in my weak heart!😊

:
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Slikovni rezultat za Happy Birthday, Tulasi !
Edited by Ivone12 - 6 years ago
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Slikovni rezultat za Happy Birthday, Gina
Edited by Ivone12 - 6 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good afternoon dear friends 🤗

Just came for a short time, to wish you a beautiful day, since I am waiting for that man to come and check my PC...He is late off course, but since he could come any time from now, I will be quick in my posting too...Sowwiieee😃

Today is a Birthday of our dear Friend, our Gina. She was the one who always provided a safe places for all of Pratyushians and SidYushians and she was leading us on so many journey on this IF...I know we all are forever grateful to herfor that. She is no longer here on IF, and we all miss her so much. Remembering all those days with so much love 😊

❤️ HAPPY BIRTHDAY GINA !!! ❤️

All the best wishes for your Birthday, may all your dreams come true, and may you have success in everything that you do. Always be happy and loved. God bless you and keep you safe on your Life's journey...Hugging you and remembering you with love...🤗🤗🤗

Happy Birthday Scraps, Happy Birthday Graphics for Orkut, Myspace

Happy Birthday!
Birthday More

Happy Birthday...

Happy Birthday Scraps, Wishes with Graphics for Orkut, Myspace

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Today is also Jasna's Birthday. In those good old days we always celebrated her and Gina's Birthdays together...So, in the name of those days that we all remember with smiles on our faces here are few BD wishes for our sweet Jasna 🤗🤗🤗

Never think for one second that your hard work and dedication goes unnoticed. We are thankful for a beautiful superstar madam like you JASNA!!! ❤️

Birthday Flowers and Leaves Card. This beautiful card that is designed with flowers and leaves will surely deliver a warm wish to celebrate a wonderful friend's birthday. Imagine her beautiful smile when she receives this card...

Orkut, Myspace Happy Birthday Scraps, Comments, Graphics

Happy Birthday to you!!

Edited by Sneha...Love - 6 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Hello Riyu, my sweet Didi ❤️ It is so good to see you back here, even if it will
last for a sec only 🤗

I have no idea why you think that you are intruder here? 😕
As much as I know you are a member here , the one whose presence we all miss...And above all you are my one and only OL Sister, the one that I love
so much 🤗

16 Quotes About Sisters That Celebrate 'Last One Home'

Remembering with smile on my face those days when we had so much fun
together, here on IF 😊 Missing you a lot. ❤️

No one will ever be as entertained by us as us More

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends 😊

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2