Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Hello Rainbow Friendssmiley1

Boxing Day is a holiday celebrated after Christmas Day, occurring on the second day of Christmastide (26 December).[1] Though it originated as a holiday to give gifts to people in need, today Boxing Day forms part of Christmas celebrations, with many people choosing to take advantage of Boxing Day sales. It originated in the United Kingdom and is celebrated in several Commonwealth nations. The attached bank holiday or public holiday may take place on 28 December if necessary to ensure it falls on a weekday. Boxing Day is also concurrent with the Christian festival 'Saint Stephen's Day.'

In parts of Europe, such as several regions of Spain,[2][3] the Czech Republic, Germany, Austria, Romania, Hungary, the Netherlands, Italy, Poland, Slovakia,[4] Slovenia, Croatia, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Belgium, Norway, and in the Republic of Ireland, 26 December is Saint Stephen's Day, which is considered the second day of Christmas.[5]

I did not know about the above. Thanks for informing.

Stay safe, happy and positive guys. Good Night allsmiley31

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Good morning!

Hope all good with everyone.

Keep well always, have a good day!

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Boxing Day is a holiday celebrated after Christmas Day, occurring on the second day of Christmastide (26 December).[1] Though it originated as a holiday to give gifts to people in need, today Boxing Day forms part of Christmas celebrations, with many people choosing to take advantage of Boxing Day sales. It originated in the United Kingdom and is celebrated in several Commonwealth nations. The attached bank holiday or public holiday may take place on 28 December if necessary to ensure it falls on a weekday. Boxing Day is also concurrent with the Christian festival 'Saint Stephen's Day.'

In parts of Europe, such as several regions of Spain,[2][3] the Czech Republic, Germany, Austria, Romania, Hungary, the Netherlands, Italy, Poland, Slovakia,[4] Slovenia, Croatia, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Belgium, Norway, and in the Republic of Ireland, 26 December is Saint Stephen's Day, which is considered the second day of Christmas.[5]

I did not know about the above. Thanks for informing.

Stay safe, happy and positive guys. Good Night allsmiley31

Good morning, Padma. Have a nice day. smiley31

New Good Morning Images, Pic, Quotes to Share with Friends & Family (2023)

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Keep well always, have a good day!

Good morning Vibha. smiley31Have a peaceful day. smiley31

New Good Morning Images, Pic, Quotes to Share with Friends & Family (2023)

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Good morning!

Have a good day ahead, be happy always!

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

good morning wishes

“Every single day is a good day no matter how bright or dark it is because it always brings an opportunity to start a positive beginning in our life.”

― Edmond Mbiaka

smiley20

Viswasruti thumbnail

Good morning, friends. Have a nice day. smiley31

I am busy with my mother. smiley41

Take care everyone. smiley27

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello dear friends.smiley31

Mom also had a fever yesterday. Today we went to the plumologist. A lung scan showed that everything was OK. She got therapy and now, I hope she will be fine.

However, now I have a fever and I don't feel well.

I guess I'll be fine.

I hope you are all well and healthy.

I wish you a nice day ahead.smiley27

Viswasruti thumbnail

Good morning friends, have a great day. smiley31

Pin by 🌿Bujjima 🌿 Nagarani on GOOD MORNING🌅 | Good morning flowers pictures, Lovely good morning images, Good morning beautiful images

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Hello dear friends.smiley31

Mom also had a fever yesterday. Today we went to the plumologist. A lung scan showed that everything was OK. She got therapy and now, I hope she will be fine.

However, now I have a fever and I don't feel well.

I guess I'll be fine.

I hope you are all well and healthy.

I wish you a nice day ahead.smiley27

Oh... take care, dear Nado. Seasonal change is making all of us a bit sick and weak. I am wishing you and your mother a speedy recovery. smiley31smiley31smiley31

Best Beautiful Good Morning Images With Flowers [ 2023]