Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 years ago
Tfs.
Looking forward for this serial. Muneeb is a good acter. I hope Aarfa turns out to be a good actress like Hania who like her started with dubsmash videos.
Edited by awida - 7 years ago
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Saw the pics on snap he looks good in the nerdy look
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
"The name of the drama is Baitab, and it revolves around 4 characters. I am playing the character of a simple boy who has come from Bahawalpur to pursue his studies. In the city is where I meet my two cousins played by Arfaa and Momal Sheikh at my uncle's house, where I am staying".
Baitab will be a Six Sigma Plus production, while Guzarish fame Owais Khan, will helm the ship as the director. The drama is based on a script by Samira Fazal of Mann Mayal fame so we're sure of a very romantically engaging story line coming our way.

Starring Muneeb Butt, Momal Sheikh, Farish Shafi alongside Arfaa Faryal, Baitab, as per Muneeb, Baitaab will be a beautiful romantic love story that'll definitely win the hearts of the audience. Muneeb added how Faris, Momal and Arfaa will play the Karachi based people to perfection while he'll be the small town guy all the way from Bahawalpur. Also for a change Momal Sheikh will be seen in a dominating avatar in Baitab, something we'd love to see on the beautiful, sweet lady.

Alongside Muneeb, Arfaa, Momal and Faris Baitab will also include a list of top actors namely Firdous Jamal, Saba Faisal Sheheryar Zaidi and also Shaista Jabeen

The drama has just gone on the floors and is slated for a late October or early November airing only on ARY Digital.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 6 years ago
I think this is the same drama which stars Junaid Khan too..and will be airing on Geo TV.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nope different show ...

Hinna made another thread on that one 😳
Edited by _Tabs_ - 6 years ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

nope different show ...

Hinna made another thread on that one 😳

You are right. They are different serials.😊
did they change the channel then? :S
josh135 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i know Arfaa Faryal..Her dubsmash videos are superb!!! She also came in one music video called Dastaan. Her acting in that is amazing..no wonder she got this break. She is very beautiful too..so good for her :)
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

did they change the channel then? :S

It is a different serial . apparently Mommal Shiekh and Muneeb are doing tow serials togather at the same time.😳