Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kara_R thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Please let this one be a modern love triangle with Deepika and Katrina in a relationship... Ranbir falls for one of the women and tries to break them up! 

Originally posted by: glace-bleue

lol...we are going to go in circles on thisπŸ˜†...well to explain to u what MORAL POLICING is considered on THIS forum and is not allowed...is when you tell a person that attacking another member is wrong or something like that( u r just supposed to report)...and PK accused me of moral policing and I just explained to her that I wasn't...if I was I would have told u that calling a member condescending is a personal attack...but I DIDN'T ...so how was I moral policing?? My issue was with another thing...spellings of words which don't belong to English...it had nothing to do with a member...just the technicality of it...because technically the word which is not English...if written in English CAN'T BE WRONG...however anyone argues about it...for something to be wrong ...it has to be different from the original dictionary word...its that simple..πŸ˜›...example WATER if written any other way than W A T E R would be wrong...but water in Hindi is pani...some may write PANI...some may write PAANI or PANEE...nothing is wrong because there is no English word called PaniπŸ˜†...

and regarding the use of emoticons...well doesn't help...most of the time the tone of the post gives it away...but if say u were not upset...I will happily take ur word for it...who wants to make anyone upset anywaysπŸ˜†

Phonetics have to be in place, no matter which language you are using...

Lets take your own example of Pani/Paani/panee- how about Panu? and will you be able to understand what the heck I am trying to say if I said 'Panu'? 
CuttingChai thumbnail
Wow thanks for telling me that calling someone's condescending post is a personal attack. So I have to report his post taking a dig at that person and he can report my post as taking a dig at him. Thanks for informing me about this.  πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ Or is the condescending statement not a personal attack but calling it out is one? 

Originally posted by: glace-bleue

lol...we are going to go in circles on thisπŸ˜†...well to explain to u what MORAL POLICING is considered on THIS forum and is not allowed...is when you tell a person that attacking another member is wrong or something like that( u r just supposed to report)...and PK accused me of moral policing and I just explained to her that I wasn't...if I was I would have told u that calling a member condescending is a personal attack...but I DIDN'T ...so how was I moral policing?? My issue was with another thing...spellings of words which don't belong to English...it had nothing to do with a member...just the technicality of it...because technically the word which is not English...if written in English CAN'T BE WRONG...however anyone argues about it...for something to be wrong ...it has to be different from the original dictionary word...its that simple..πŸ˜›...example WATER if written any other way than W A T E R would be wrong...but water in Hindi is pani...some may write PANI...some may write PAANI or PANEE...nothing is wrong because there is no English word called PaniπŸ˜†...

and regarding the use of emoticons...well doesn't help...most of the time the tone of the post gives it away...but if say u were not upset...I will happily take ur word for it...who wants to make anyone upset anywaysπŸ˜†

Edited by Justajoo - 6 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Justajoo

Wow thanks for telling me that calling someone's condescending post is a personal attack. So I have to report his post taking a dig at that person and he can report my post as taking a dig at him. Thanks for informing me about this.  πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

@ red...yup...that is the way it should beπŸ˜‰

u r welcomeπŸ˜›

Kalaya or Kaalaya is the same word regardless of how many 'a' letters you use. Kale becomes a different word and means something else.

This is not directed towards CP, I'm just being pedantic here that it's not a spelling mistake but the word is wrong itself.

Kahan Gyan ki been baja rahe ho πŸ˜³ nahi maane wale πŸ˜†

Edited by ZanduBaaM - 6 years ago
Chudailpaapi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Kahan Gyan ki been baja rahe ho😳nahi maane waleπŸ˜†</font>

All my IF friends- defender and otherwise, chill guys. Spelling ko lekhe itne jhaagde. Tsk Tsk. Enjoy your week end. 😑 πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Chudailpaapi

All my IF friends- defender and otherwise, chill guys. Spelling ko lekhe itne jhaagde. Tsk Tsk. Enjoy your week end. 😑 πŸ˜†

But is it the spelling or you got the phrase wrong? Only you can tell!

prob is not spelling prob kuch aur tha πŸ˜›πŸ˜† 
 isliye kaha gaya hai irshiya gyan ka hanan kar deti hai πŸ˜‰

Satyameva Jayate Nanrtam
Edited by ZanduBaaM - 6 years ago
Chudailpaapi thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

But is it the spelling or you got the phrase wrong? Only you can tell!

Not till Monday,,,πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Not till Monday,,,πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Take your time...😊