Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DriftInfinitely thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
When I first read the name of the thread, I thought that the name of the film was ROFL. :D
These days, some films have such ridiculous names that I wouldn't be surprised if it was called that.
Edited by DriftInfinitely - 6 years ago
Chudailpaapi thumbnail

Originally posted by: DriftInfinitely

When I first read the name of the thread, I thought that the name of the film was ROLF. :D

These days, some films have such ridiculous names that I wouldn't be surprised if it was called that.

You my friend won the internet statement of the day. πŸ˜†
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DriftInfinitely

When I first read the name of the thread, I thought that the name of the film was ROFL. :D

πŸ˜† There should be some movies with the abbreviation names - LOL or ROFL. πŸ˜† May be then I can finally convince my parents of the full forms of these and that LOL doesnt mean Love You Lot πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Chudailpaapi

Is Varun in that list? Oh wait a minute is that not maximum no. of flops a super star today.

Kale Tansmay Namaha.

Unless someone is oracle, no one knows how winds fare in future. Benedict became Sherlock and major motion picture star in his 40's. So should I compare him with Tom Cruise's trajectory? Every career is unique and hence special. Peace... πŸ˜†

please change bold if you want to write sanskrit shloka becasue right one is  " KALAYA TASMAI NAMAHA"  not what you  wrote πŸ˜³

Chudailpaapi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

Please change bold if you want to write sanskrit shloka becasue right one is "KALAYA TASMAI NAMAHA" not what you wrote😳</font>[/DIV]

Thanks. Nice to see some one interested in Sanskrit. I was under impression people have forgotten this very old language. In any case I have given PK translation so she is good but will remember the spelling for future... 😳Edited by Chudailpaapi - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Chudailpaapi

Next time I will add dictionary of Sanskrit to English because clearly you have lost the essence of my answer somewhere. My bad. I forgot not everyone understands Sanskrit. I always assume people have more knowledge than they have in reality. It has always been my handicap... πŸ˜ƒ

Its: Kaalayaa tasmai namaha...

At least you should've got the Sanskrit phrase correct before expecting the others to understand it! πŸ˜•
Sherlock. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The ROFL was for RK's non existing sinking career πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Originally posted by: Raveer_kon_dom

bahahaha ranveer ka fan bol raha hai jo khud apne gf k bharose ji raha hai, gf k bina kuch ghanta ukhad paya hai bandar ranveer

Bada hi nadaan ho tum to ..magar DP main ranveer  ek dum dhood se dhula lag raha πŸ˜† magar beard ki wajah se  darkness kuch jayda ho gai wish camera ki flash light thodi flame wali roshni daal deti ranveer ke face pe ..but chalo koi nahi πŸ˜³
Edited by ZanduBaaM - 6 years ago
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ranbir is on a career suicide kya? I hope Mahira bags this project. ⭐️
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Raveer_kon_dom

bahahaha ranveer ka fan bol raha hai jo khud apne gf k bharose ji raha hai, gf k bina kuch ghanta ukhad paya hai bandar ranveer

Arey nadaan baalak, kam se kam username me Ranveer ki spelling toh theek likhte πŸ˜†