Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Xx..Anjali..xX

^His crying scene plus when they all come to that cave like place to find MK sexually assaulted. The way he says koi ambulance Ko bulao as if he is enjoying the state of chaos there.

πŸ˜† in short i enjoyed all his scenes ...his whole dialogue delivery was musical to my ears
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: F.I.T.B

πŸ˜†in short i enjoyed all his scenes ...his whole dialogue delivery was musical to my ears

True that. πŸ˜†
I felt everyone in.that movie was high on pot because no one in their right mind would do such a movie. 🀒
iambest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xx..Anjali..xX

There are people like Sonu Nigam, they experiment and when they realise they are bad at it then they just concentrate what they are good at but people like Himesh just never take the hint and keep torturing us.

Sonu isnt really bad in acting except for his firsst few films ... he didnt got any good role ...he had improved so much with his last film which was not released on time ...its art u only get better with time all great actors once were bad actors in beginning of their carrier ...they polished their skills with time ...himesh is legendary lol he dont give damn to wheather he can act or not he just release films
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Is this the Asha Bhonsle video where she's walking around in Paris? That was her first music vid I think. I used to love that song! God Dia is soo sooo beautiful. 😳
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
In aap ki adalat sonu said he had been a child actor and played young sunny deol in betaab(or some movie)...Which is why he thought he could pursue acting...
But everyone and everything about jani dushman sucked..πŸ˜†