Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Simz786

Started a few days loving the overall story but one thing annoys me, is it just me that would prefer to watch 2 seperate one hour epis rather than a two hour epi as I feel as it has been purposefully slowed down

. I think you have a point here . They could well be doing this .

The show is doing well and I think they just want to stretch it a bit by keeping the scenes bit longer than required . I hope they don't add characters or sub plots only to make more money . The story is good and the makers should only stick to the relevant story plot .
I dont think this is slow...i am loving the pace
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am loving the story of the show even though the heroine is not exactly behaving the way I wanted her to but what they are showing is very natural. It is not that easy to stand alone against these kind of orthodox and strict traditions .
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
On episode 3 now , I already read the spoilers but I'm excited to see my billu regardless
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I totally skipped last week's episode and I still feel all right about it 😆
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: _Sano_

Im just enjoying qaisar scenes

I guess you are the only one who does. 😆 I skipped the last 2 episodes. I am not interested in watching supporting cast scenes.
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Qaiser annoys me i'm glad his screen time has reduced after the wedding 😆 im really getting into it now. I seriously hate Mishal she gave heer such stupid advice before the wedding and then lies to jamal about heer 😡 Also why did jamal's workmates refuse to recognise Heer when she took her mom to the restaurant 😒 But regardless of all this i'm loving the chemistry between shahzad and iqra and also loving mariam and jamal
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I skip others scenes apart from ammaji lol

Waise bhi i dont care what other think i love watching his scenes but not liking the character

Originally posted by: awida

I guess you are the only one who does.😆I skipped the last 2 episodes. I am not interested in watching supporting cast scenes.

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

On episode 3 now , I already read the spoilers but I'm excited to see my billu regardless

sameee!
Omair rana just has to ruin all my fav shows, manhoos kahin ka
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

sameee!
Omair rana just has to ruin all my fav shows, manhoos kahin ka

🤣

Word Count: 0