Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: _Sano_

I think aab marium will die
This ammaji is shaitan ki amma

That better not happen .
Maryam is being stupid not listening to the police but she is a very good person .

That is why I am saying that Shahmeer is doing a horrible thing by going into some weird kind of self punishing mode ...he is letting a killer on loose who can take more innocent lives .
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shahmeer ka chup rehna is annoying at this point. He was about to get what he wanted, and here he is all quiet. I mean isko kya mil jayega? His brother has always hurt him anyway. Not like this is gonna help
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Why is everyone calling Ammaji evil??
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

Why is everyone calling Ammaji evil??

Agree with you. there's no point in calling her evil. she's just presenting the role of the elder one in the family. the one who makes sure that new generation keep the honor and the principles of the family. She is caring for everyone in her way!😊
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ But she's the akroo elder. The one who doesn't budge from her principles and all...I mean it's one thing to stick by your principles and traditions and what not, and what she's shown doing here is a whole diff thing 😆
But of course, everyone has a differing opinion 😳
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Itd heer
I guess he couldnt mention her name in public thts why

Ammaji is evil she was the one who said if heers father dont agree we will kidnap heer n get her to our house

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

In one scene , Qaiser was talking to Amma Ji saying ' ladki Bach geayi hai , kya mein us ladki ko mar doo " .
Now I didn't understand that . Which girl is he talking about ?

Tanyaz thumbnail
I think Amma Ji is more curse than a blessing , she is a control freak who would have her way even if someone lives an unhappy life or even if someone gets killed .
She is not even scared of God but only wants to have things her way .

She is the reason why Qaiser is what he is . A lot of people have led very unhappy lives because of this horrible old lady
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Sano_

Itd heer
I guess he couldnt mention her name in public thts why

Ammaji is evil she was the one who said if heers father dont agree we will kidnap heer n get her to our house

Amma Ji was telling Qaiser to kill the girl , meaning kill Heer , maybe I didn't understand but I think this is what she said .
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yes i think u r right about the girl thing..
but i just got confused when they shows marium and all of sudden qaisar talk about the girl

and yes ammaji did qaisar's upbringing thts why he is this idiot.. lol
well even shameer isnt better
poor their mother seriously

i think qaisar will at one point blame his ammaji for what he is today and wont be happy with it
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Started a few days loving the overall story but one thing annoys me, is it just me that would prefer to watch 2 seperate one hour epis rather than a two hour epi as i feel as it has been purposefully slowed down