Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Yeah mujhe bhi yeh lagta hai or maybe they took different shots to see what looks best but i wasnt impressed with this scene either
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I'm disappointed with this show .
It was said in an interview of the cast , ' this show is a romantic show and all about a love story " .
Oh come on, this show is anything but romantic ...

The heroine is an insult in the name of love , how she used ( only to get even with her dad ) a poor boy , his life all ruined , abused by police , insulted by her parents and now dead or almost dead .

The girl is either in love with the new rich guy in her life or either too confused to decide ...but one thing for sure , she clearly does not care two hoots about the poor fellow whose life she destroyed .

And even Shahmeer ...come to think of it , what kind f a person falls in and out of love so quickly ..
And why is he quiet ...why is he not naming his brother as the man who killed Jamal . He is an eye witness , he can surely put Qaiser behind bars ...If he is trying to protect his family and Qaiser than he is just as disgusting as the rest of his family...

The less said about Heer's proud and snobbish parents the better ..

What kind if a stupid love story this is ???? The writer is crazy
Edited by Tanyaz - 6 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Only good shows ( the ones I am watching ) are Khudgharz, Aangan and somewhat Khamoshi ...
ISano thumbnail
yeah i remember them saying its a love story.. but na love na na story..
i feel the whole story revolves around qaisar and he giving angry look to everyone
Edited by _Sano_ - 6 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
So today, I can finally affirm, I love Shahmeer. And that's without asking or expecting for any chappals.
Oh and how I want to strangle the police! :@

Heer ka pyar bhi kaisa hai..both her lovers will have been hit by the police for no crime at all :(

Amma ji ko to unki apni lakri se hi maarna chahiye until...ughhh I don't even know! This woman is CRAZY and that's not even the right word here 😳

Now to the main part- Jamal is dead!? That's so uncalled for...sooo much drama and plot line for his death? Please no...please let it be a twist. I feel so because the doctor wasn't even sure whom she was talking about- just some "larka".

And okay, which hospital was this that they bring in 2 EMERGENCY patients and the staff is just rolling by, pausing and standing around..waiting for some sort of magic to happen so they can start working on the patients 😳 I couldn't help but catch all that 😆
OnlyHope thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Only good shows ( the ones I am watching ) are Khudgharz, Aangan and somewhat Khamoshi ...

I like Khudgarz and Aangan too. Don't watch Khamoshi though..
ISano thumbnail

yes even i said the same that ammaji ki stick se hi uinko maro
and yes eventhough they say jamal is dead n marium confirm his body.. but ullu kahin ke when they brought jamal to the hospital they showed his body but later they start avoiding showing us his face..

basically he is alive someswhere

maybe ammaji ke gunday took him.. coz she is a big gundii herself

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

So today, I can finally affirm, I loveShahmeer. And that's without asking or expecting for any chappals.

Oh and how I want to strangle the police! :@

Heer ka pyar bhi kaisa hai..both her lovers will have been hit by the police for no crime at all :(

Amma ji ko to unki apni lakri se hi maarna chahiye until...ughhh I don't even know! This woman is CRAZY and that's not even the right word here 😳

Now to the main part- Jamal is dead!? That's so uncalled for...sooo much drama and plot line for his death? Please no...please let it be a twist. I feel so because the doctor wasn't even sure whom she was talking about- just some "larka".

And okay, which hospital was this that they bring in 2 EMERGENCY patients and the staff is just rolling by, pausing and standing around..waiting for some sort of magic to happen so they can start working on the patients 😳 I couldn't help but catch all that 😆

OnlyHope thumbnail
Or maybe we're all just wrong and he really is dead, but that would be sooo uncalled for -_-
Tanyaz thumbnail
There are two teams ..

The Good Guys .
Jamal, Maryam , Shahmeer's mother , Daisy ..

The Bad Guys
Amma Ji , Mr. and Mrs Qaiser , Heers father and mother , with a heavy heart have to say that Heer too belongs in this group as she too thinks more for the well being of this group than her own husband ( Jamal ) .

Now Shahmeer , I don't now which group he belongs to , if he is keeping quiet for his brother than he is with the Bad guys but if he is doing this to punish his arrogant family then my respect for him and he stands tall with the good guys ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 6 years ago
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I think Mariam will get him exchanged by another dead body ( somebody who has no one to claim the dead body ) and she will take Jamal out of that hospital ...

She will do this to save his life or else these brutal people will kill him .

I don't think so it would be Mariyem who get him out from hospital because in OST there is a scene in which Jamal is on temple in beggar condition.. If he is with Mariyem then how could be his condition like that, I think it will be any other person who get him out.