Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Oh My God , what an episode !!!!!!!!

Jamal , big hug to you sweetheart . But I don't think he died , I think he survived and no one but Mariam knows about it , she is probably going to get him exchanged with a dead body and will do the funeral ...probably she is trying this to save hm from these ruthless people ..

I cannot tell you guys how angry I was today at most of the characters .Heer's parents , Shahmeer's family ( except his mother ) , the police etc etc ...

It's a crime to be poor ...

No one should ever have a grandmother like Amma Ji , she is a curse and not a blessing , hope she suffers big big time ..

Felt bad for Shahmeer , he is a good man and deserves a better family than this rotten one he has .

Also poor Mariam, she is a darling , felt bad for her .

Jamal my boy , forget about Heer , that girl is not worth it at all . I know it is not Heer's fault for Jamal getting shot but I blame her . She is the reason why he is where he is right now .

I absolutely hate Heer , she pushed this guy in a relationship and then she abandoned him . She could have done a lot more to save him but she did nothing , only interested in saving her disgraceful father and that disgusting feudal family ..

She is a rich brat who was angry with her daddy and only to get back at her dad , she dragged a great guy like Jamal in this horrible mess and now look where Jamal is , all thanks to her .😑
Edited by Tanyaz - 6 years ago
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ammaji ki stick se usi ko maaro..
seriously..

but wow man i think today omair rana looked best as qaisar
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Oh My God , what an episode !!!!!!!!

Jamal , big hug to you sweetheart . But I don't think he died , I think he survived and no one but Mariam knows about it , she is probably going to get him exchanged with a dead body and will do the funeral ...probably she is trying this to save hm from these ruthless people ..

I cannot tell you guys how angry I was today at most of the characters .Heer's parents , Shahmeer's family ( except his mother ) , the police etc etc ...

It's a crime to be poor ...

No one should ever have a grandmother like Amma Ji , she is a curse and not a blessing , hope she suffers big big time ..

Felt bad for Shahmeer , he is a good man and deserves a better family than this rotten one he has .

Also poor Mariam, she is a darling , felt bad for her .

Jamal my boy , forget about Heer , that girl is not worth it at all . I know it is not Heer's fault for Jamal getting shot but I blame her . She is the reason why he is where he is right now .

I absolutely hate Heer , she pushed this guy in a relationship and then she abandoned him . She could have done a lot more to save him but she did nothing , only interested in saving her disgraceful father and that disgusting feudal family ..

She is a rich brat who was angry with her daddy and only to get back at her dad , she dragged a great guy like Jamal in this horrible mess and now look where Jamal is , all thanks to her .😑

and what about the precape, i just catch now. i also was thinking maryem may be exchange his body but not mariyem anyone else but who??
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Sano_

ammaji ki stick se usi ko maaro..
seriously..

but wow man i think today omair rana looked best as qaisar

Every word that Amma Ji said today just horrified me , that woman is sooo ruthless , she is EVIL ...PERIOD . And I hate Shafi Mohammed , also hate Heer because she is the reason why Jamal's life got ruined

Qaiser is a good looking man and his acting is perfect in this role , he is much better here than in his role in O Rangreza .
Tanyaz thumbnail
I think Mariam will get him exchanged by another dead body ( somebody who has no one to claim the dead body ) and she will take Jamal out of that hospital ...
She will do this to save his life or else these brutal people will kill him .
ISano thumbnail
yes ammaji is the worst among all the people simply hate her

yes omair rana's character is better here than orungreza

but for me among his recent one i feel sahir is the best..

but maybe qaisar will turn positive

shit.. i dont want to think that . what if as someone said here that he will marry heer.. kahin si liye to nahin jamal maar gaya shameer is in jail..
W*FπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Every word that Amma Ji said today just horrified me , that woman is sooo ruthless , she is EVIL ...PERIOD . And I hate Shafi Mohammed , also hate Heer because she is the reason why Jamal's life got ruined

Qaiser is a good looking man and his acting is perfect in this role , he is much better here than in his role in O Rangreza .

Tanyaz thumbnail

yes ammaji is the worst among all the people simply hate her

yes omair rana's character is better here than orungreza

but for me among his recent one i feel sahir is the best..

but maybe qaisar will turn positive

shit.. i dont want to think that . what if as someone said here that he will marry heer.. kahin si liye to nahin jamal maar gaya shameer is in jail..
W*FπŸ˜†

I will love that .
Heer deserves Qaiser . Forget Jamal , even Shameer is too good for her . That girl destroyed the life of a lovely boy, she is the only reason why he is in this trouble , she just stopped caring about him . I don't want Heer to be happy , ever . She should not have a happy ending , she doesn't deserve any happiness .
ISano thumbnail

precap of episode 14

qaisar is seriously upto somethingπŸ˜†

episode 14 precap
ISano thumbnail
the video omair rana sent me - qaisar didnt get any punch πŸ˜•

while shooting the killing scene
Tanyaz thumbnail

the video omair rana sent me - qaisar didnt get any punch πŸ˜•

while shooting the killing scene

Oh dear, no this didn't come out well so maybe they stuck to Qaiser being pushed only .