Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I don't think saying someone short means negativity...
Sajjal is a very very good actress and I love her but I always wish she could have been a little taller.
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hayee billo phirse aney laga i love iqra as well
woww i cant wait for this
thanks for sharing
ps i love your sigs <3 miss them
mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I still believe we should honestly not discriminating based on looks when its come to actor/actresses acting in dramas..Its not right 😭
I know I have been there and keep on doing that but I am trying to stop...
I have found a lot of good good shows where actors are not the best looking but they are great actors
and that's made me want watch shows more.. Where as.. there are shows based on popular actors I keep on getting pulled to watch but see some bland ass acting combined with bad story line.

Theres nothign wrong with being short. For Sajal it actually bsuits her
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Irrespective of height,
I'm still most excited to see Bilal 😆
--HiNa-- thumbnail
you guys should watch gustakh ishq iqra with zahid he is so tall and she is short
it really looks cute <3 i love it when both are standing together
i believe short girls with tall boys makes the best pairs ever <3
to me it always looked romantic
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

From HIP:

Iqra Aziz ,Shahzad Sheikh and Bilal Abbas Khan pair up for Qurban on ARY Digital

An iDreams production, Qurban is based on a script by Zafar Mairaj and is being directed by Ahmad Bhatti
SAIRA KHAN PUBLISHED ABOUT 23 HOURS AGO

Having made her debut in the industry with a Hum TV play called Kissey Apna Kahein in 2014, Iqra Aziz has indeed come a long way. Today Iqra is one of the most sought after actresses in town and one with immense talent as well.

Currently Iqra is owing the screens in Ghairat, Gustakh Ishqand also Khamoshi on channels spread wide. The girl with her innocent features and graceful style of acting continues to win our hearts. Iqra is intent on exploring but we sure do miss her cute pairing alongside Shahzad Sheikh inChoti Si Zindagi and so recently when we came across a picture of the two shooting together once again, we just had to ask Iqra what was going on?

Having caught up with her in the middle of a shoot, Iqra told us that she, along with Shahzad Sheikh and Bilal Abbas Khan, is shooting for a new play called Qurban.

Quite excited to hear that, we asked her a bit about her role and this is what Iqra shared with us.

"My character's name is Heer and she is a very confident girl. An only child, she is used to making decisions on her own but along with that she has a loving personality. As the story moves ahead Heer goes through many changes, those which will be clearly visible in her personality once the first episode goes on air."

Directed by Ahmed Bhatti who is also directing the pretty star in Ghairat, Iqra tells us that the script for Qurban has been penned down by one of our favourites, Zafar Mairaj. The drama is an iDreams production so we hope to see it on ARY Digital soon.

Talking further about Qurban , Iqra added a few interesting details about the play. "Qurban is a story about Heer who gets married to Shehzad Sheikh's character belonging to a feudal family. The guy is not like the typical feudals at all. Instead he is educated and open minded but is forced to come back."

"The couple was arranged to be married since childhood but due to circumstances Heer is forced into another nikkah. Why does that happen or whether it was the right thing to do, is what the drama will be all about," tells Iqra.

With Bilal Abbas Khan playing a role of a boy who is very hard working and honest it will be interesting to see how he fits in to Heer's life.

However, we did wonder what made Iqra say yes to the drama and so we questioned her.

"Because Qurban had Bilal and Shahzad in the lead and after Choti Si Zindagi it felt good to pair up with Shahzad again. Also the drama has been written by Zafar Mairaj and directed by Ahmad Bhatti; also it is an iDreams production and i share a good rapport with the team so I couldn't possible say no to Qurban," Iqra told.

The shooting for Qurban is still underway and the drama is expected to go on air anytime in November. Till then stay hooked to this space while we bring you more on Qurban

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wait did shehzad sheikh take over omair rana's character or what..
--HiNa-- thumbnail
this means bilal is being wasted again🥺
he needs hero role but it looks like shehzad is the hero here
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i have no idea what they are going to do with bilal n omair.. yeh shezad akhir mein kyon aya