Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

aww thnask tanyaz

u know i even share my work with him
infact he asked me to send him my work regulary..

so doing tht past 2 weeks

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

This is awesomeπŸ‘

You and Omair Rana are a great team , he is a very good actor and you are the ideal fan ...
Actually he is very lucky to have you😊

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _Sano_

aww thnask tanyaz

u know i even share my work with him
infact he asked me to send him my work regulary..

so doing tht past 2 weeks

That is wonderful .
Bless you both .
Zee_RK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I liked this episode. I know it is far from realistic. many extraordinary things happened..like why didn't Qaisar shoot Jamal the first time he saw him with Heer..why did Shahmeer call Heer exactly after Jamal gave her first talaaq? Why did Jamal and Shahmeer meet in that time, and started talking about Qurbaan. Now every body is willing to prove that he/she is the biggest sacrifising person in this world!πŸ€ͺ

Any way now that I reduced my expectations I am really enjoying watching this serial. it is unintentionally funny. I think Heer doesn't deserve both her husbands. she's better gets married to Qaisar.πŸ˜†

🀣 OMG I laughed so hard πŸ˜† Your comments made my day. I think that's the only way to tolerate this show to consider it as unintentional comedy πŸ˜† It wont boil my blood in that way.

Qaiser also behaves like Heer is married to him. Also, one small talk with Heer with importance of getting married to Qaiser as ghairat and riwayat ka mamla and she will jump at the opportunity and will try to shoo away Shahmeer and Jamal both πŸ˜†
ISano thumbnail
Hahahha omg u guys are out to make heer marry Qaisar hahahha

Well I'm very confused about the whole show after all Qaisar are going to kill off Jamal n heer on Monday

Ab kya innko maar ke insan ka bacha nam jaye gha kya
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Excellent idea, Heer should marry Qaiser , he is too good looking for his wife , he will look better with Heer .

Jamal and Maryam should marry since they both love using dark pink lipsticks .

And Shahmeer should go back and try to convince Fariy as she seems to be the most sensible character of this show
Edited by Tanyaz - 6 years ago
ISano thumbnail
Hahahah u never know what the writer has to show shayd isi liye qaisars wife is played by her
Edited by _Sano_ - 6 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

It was a painful dialogue but I liked it.

Yeah, I did too.
OnlyHope thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

Anyone else liked the s cement between S and J?
Both were amazing in it. I say forget heer let's see friendship wala episode of S and J.
On a serious note I really liked how Shahmeer is trying to step back so heer and Jamal can meet. This is what making me like him even more. He is not trying to keep them away but keeping himself away from heer and Jamal. He even said how can u forget 2 years love like that? If SH are gonna be end game she will have to convince him more then tears that it's no my just a compromise or for the sake of family.
I am very much enjoying this show thanks to Shahmeer selfless attitude and not possessive cruel batamize attitude lol

@ bold- I LIKED IT!!
Both were out to see who loves Heer more, not trying to prove I love her more, but rather, whom is Heer better off with.
Gotta say, Heer's got 2 hunks caring for her and wanting the best for her and this mad girl can't even decide or be a keeper of either one of them

And yes, that's the reason I started liking Shahmeer too because he's suddenly all selfless now..yay! πŸ˜†

Edited by OnlyHope - 6 years ago
ISano thumbnail
Wait for mondays episode shameer gonna punch qaisar for shooting/killing jamal heer
OnlyHope thumbnail
HE BETTER or I WILL
I don't even know