Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
"Main qurban ho chuki hoon, Shahmeer. Aur ab is qurbangaah mein thori si zindagi hai. Woh sirf tum ho."
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

"Main qurban ho chuki hoon, Shahmeer. Aur ab is qurbangaah mein thori si zindagi hai. Woh sirf tum ho."

Basically Heer called Shahmeer that she has been sacrificed and whatever life is left it is Shahmeer .

And she says about Jamal that even the real Heer could not live with her love and same is her fate ...so she is calling Jamal her love ...

I think she wants Jamal out of her life and it is because she thinks he is better off without her and now it is too late for them to be together . And she wants to start a new life with Shahmeer .
Edited by Tanyaz - 6 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

So, today was the hour long epi, right? I guess the times changed or something? I watch on YT, not live..so I have no idea..but the epi was definitely half as long as the usual doubles.

As for the epi- I am starting to like Shahmeer too now..so who is coming after me with chappals and belans? 😆 Maybe it was just that scene with him and Jamal..and then his convo with Heer in which she said that dialogue about her qurbaan gaah and him being her life? Deep, quite deep.

No chapels , Shahmeer is very nice but Jamal deserves Heer more . I want what is best and good for Jamal and if he wants Heer then he should get her in the end , he has suffered too much and deserves happiness.

Even today Qaiser shot Jamal , when it was Heer who is his sister in law so he thinks .

Heer has given up (. and I am not happy about it ) , she was the one who pushed Jamal in this relationship and look what has happened to him because of her ..

Shahmeer should not take blame of Qaiser's crime ...Qaiser belongs in jail .
Edited by Tanyaz - 6 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Sano_

Damn Qaisar ullu kahin ka what is he doing himself
Shooting poor souls aur khud bada koi acha insan hai biwi ghar par aur bahir girlfriend le kar ghum reha hai

He should go to jail , PERIOD .
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yes he should i dont like this Qaisar character
Ps Omair Rana look funny when he is angry without beard

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

He should go to jail , PERIOD .

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I liked this episode. I know it is far from realistic. many extraordinary things happened..like why didn't Qaisar shoot Jamal the first time he saw him with Heer..why did Shahmeer call Heer exactly after Jamal gave her first talaaq? Why did Jamal and Shahmeer meet in that time, and started talking about Qurbaan. Now every body is willing to prove that he/she is the biggest sacrifising person in this world!ðŸĪŠ
Any way now that I reduced my expectations I am really enjoying watching this serial. it is unintentionally funny. I think Heer doesn't deserve both her husbands. she's better gets married to Qaisar.😆
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
poor heer seriously no qaisar .. he i very old thinking wala..
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: _Sano_

poor heer seriously no qaisar .. he i very old thinking wala..

Don't worry she can handle him well, given the way she made Jamal and Shahmeer her puppets.😆
Tanyaz thumbnail
I think. I will also now take these dramas ( Qurbaan and O Rangreza ) with a pinch of salt , no more getting angry ...what's the point .Specially in O Rangreza , that got my blood boiling but I am going to just sit back and enjoy now ...
Shukar hai for no more double episodes