Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zee_RK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Even I got so angry with her then and wanted Jamal away from her but then the last scene happened and the way she was crying and then that gun shot ...

Now it could be two things ..

1. either that she wanted to live her life with Shahmeer because she knows Qaiser and the grand mother and knew what they are capable of ( which was proved in the last scene ) and has totally given up on Jamal to make sure he is at least alive ...

2. Or , as you say , she actually is in love with Shahmeer and wants to live with him , In that case , yes she is characterless and ruthless too ...and then I hope the worst for her .

But so far she has never used the word love for Shahmeer , that word she is only using for Jamal even today ... so let's see what happens ..

I could be wrong of course ..

I want Heer also to ge shot so her bakwaas parents can learn a lesson

She never used the word 'love' for Shahmeer. She said in this Qurban-gah you are life for me 😲 Well she never respected her 'love' as well so may be that's a good thing for Shahmeer that she never claimed to be in love with him 😆 Jamal claimed that Shahmeer loves Heer more than him, wow, I never knew there was a competition. 🥱 It felt like a scene straight out of 'Saajan' with Sanjay Dutt and Salman Khan shuttling Madhuri towards each other 😕 Jamal getting beaten up on Heer family's orders and now getting shot down, that's something I have serious objections on. I don't like such stories where evil wins in the end. I think Qaiser is going to end up in Jail, thats for sure, but only if there is some goodness left in the writer 😡 I mainly had problems with two scenes:

1. I dont like how Jamal always belittles Mariyam's selfless care and affection for him. He always questions her intentions when she is trying to give some friendly advice. When did she claim infront of him that she loves him with selfish aims?

2. Jamal gave divorce to Heer and she was more than willing to listen to those words (Talaq). She went home and she was normal in fact her voice softens when Shahmeer called him. She was very normal as if nothing has happened.

She had tears in her eyes the next day when Jamal was uttering Talaq again because she didn't want Shahmeer to be there and is more than ready to start her life with him so she didn't want Jamal to spoil her moment of relief by calling Shahmeer there 🥱 (that's my rant actually 😆). If she was so upset about getting divorced why was she so normal the previous day?

I am sure she will end up with Jamal, if they both are alive, but I dont think she fought for her love. So she doesnt deserve Jamal's love and companionship (in my opinion).
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Zee_RK

Let's see .

If she was doing all this ( wanting to live her life with Shahmeer ) so that Jamal is away from her ASAP so he can be safe ...then I respect her love for him and feel bad why she was in such a horrible situation ..

but if , as you say , she is doing this because out of her will she wants to end up with Shahmeer with no concern for Jamal's life then yes, she does not deserve his love at all ...I will give her loads and loads of gaalis then .

One thing for sure , some kind of a power is protecting this relationship ... maybe the prayers that Jamal did soon after their Nikah and asked God to help them, has to be this because always , despite of all odds against them , their relationship survives .

Tanyaz thumbnail
Was she shot as well ?
why only one episode today , just when something so drastic happened ?
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zee_RK

agree with you completely

Word Count: 0

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I'm reading comments and can't wait to watch today's epi
Zee_RK thumbnail

I think more than concerns for Jamal's life she did that for her father. She never showed any concern for him when he was vanished all of a sudden. Hell, I get panic attacks if my brother is out and late and doesn't pick up a call. We get scared for the well being of our loved ones if they dont reply to us even if we are not expecting them to be at home.

Her love for him was sudden and she dropped him like a hot potato after getting Nikah-fied. Everyone is feeling that she never showed any empathy for Jamal or even had a memory of him. She never hinted towards her love still intact for him. Its all about her sacrifice for her father, which she could have done earlier without destroying Jamal's life. What is he getting out of all this mess? Her meetings with him are very cold. I dont know if there is any fault in Iqra's acting or writer has showed her character like that. She always looks confused with glycerine in her eyes and you cant guess why is she even crying and what for.

Zee_RK thumbnail

By the way , was she shot as well ?

Not by the end of today's episode. They showed only one gun-shot and Jamal was clearly wounded by that. She might have fainted or may be shot in the next episode. In pre-cap they showed Rabiya crying and telling everyone Shahmeer has shot Heer. So either Shahmeer is taking blame for his brother or he is got caught by the police. Someone at hospital was taking clothes off from their faces which is a sign of death 😭 I hope they are not dead specially Jamal.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Hmm, that is bad . Maybe she will be shot in the next episode ..
Even if her intentions were good ( we don't know as yet ) , Heer's death will teach her parents a lesson and I will like that .

But Jamal must not die ...No way .

Qaiser shooting Jamal , that is something Heer and even Mariam feared and their fears came true today .

Edited by Tanyaz - 6 years ago
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Damn Qaisar ullu kahin ka what is he doing himself
Shooting poor souls aur khud bada koi acha insan hai biwi ghar par aur bahir girlfriend le kar ghum reha hai
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
So, today was the hour long epi, right? I guess the times changed or something? I watch on YT, not live..so I have no idea..but the epi was definitely half as long as the usual doubles.
As for the epi- I am starting to like Shahmeer too now..so who is coming after me with chappals and belans? 😆 Maybe it was just that scene with him and Jamal..and then his convo with Heer in which she said that dialogue about her qurbaan gaah and him being her life? Deep, quite deep.