Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
I started this show with a lot of expectations , really liked the look of the hero and heroine ( Bilal and Iqra looked so good together in pictures that were first released ) gave an idea of a super romantic show .
However , I am disappointed because it is anything but romantic ...Too much riwayat , ghairat and all that nonsense ..

So now I will keep my expectations to minimum , might as well finish this show and just follow the story , not to expect it to be a romantic tale of two love birds who fight the world to be together .
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

It seems like most of this serial's viewers are disappointed. I feel like I was cheated by that pic of Billu and Iqra under the rain.
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

It seems like most of this serial's viewers are disappointed. I feel like I was cheated by that pic of Billu and Iqra under the rain.

Exactly, that picture alone was more beautiful and romantic then the whole show put together .

The show is only about glorification of two characters ...how powerful and traditional Amma Ji is and how sacrificing Mariam is ... the hero and heroine ( she is more of a villain than anything else ) are secondary characters
And about Mariam, what's with the super gawdy make up...shocking pink or very very dark red lipstick with a thick coating of gloss ...who wears such make up these days .😕
Edited by Tanyaz - 6 years ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Exactly, that picture alone was more beautiful and romantic then the whole show put together .

The show is only about glorification of two characters ...how powerful and traditional Amma Ji is and how sacrificing Mariam is ... the hero and heroine ( she is more of a villain than anything else ) are secondary characters

Agree. not to forget getting us sympathy with the first husband who lost everything and became a begger after his wife apandoned him.
And about Mariam, what's with the super gawdy make up...shocking pink or very very dark red lipstick with a thick coating of gloss ...who wears such make up these days .😕

It is the problem with ARY make up artists. they turn actors into clowns, and the more we complain the more they over do make up .
i thought they stopped doing that now
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I think they tuned it a little bit.
it looks fine in the dramas i watch
Zee_RK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kya bakwas hai yaar 🥱 even I feel like killing someone specially that characterless Heer 😡 She comes daily to meet Jamal to take divorce from him 😕 and told Shahmeer he is her life now 🤔 W*F was writer smoking when he wrote this stupid stupid script. I am so mad right now!
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zee_RK

Kya bakwas hai yaar 🥱 even I feel like killing someone specially that characterless Heer 😡 She comes daily to meet Jamal to take divorce from him 😕 and told Shahmeer he is her life now 🤔 W*F was writer smoking when he wrote this stupid stupid script. I am so mad right now!

Even I got so angry with her then and wanted Jamal away from her but then the last scene happened and the way she was crying and then that gun shot ...

Now it could be two things ..

1. either that she wanted to live her life with Shahmeer because she knows Qaiser and the grand mother and knew what they are capable of ( which was proved in the last scene ) and has totally given up on Jamal to make sure he is at least alive ...

2. Or , as you say , she actually is in love with Shahmeer and wants to live with him , In that case , yes she is characterless and ruthless too ...and then I hope the worst for her .

But so far she has never used the word love for Shahmeer , that word she is only using for Jamal even today ... so let's see what happens ..

I could be wrong of course ..

I want Heer also to ge shot so her bakwaas parents can learn a lesson
Edited by Tanyaz - 6 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Fantastic acting by Bilal , others also but today's episode , I can only think of him ...
Qaiser 😡