Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

l feel bad for Jamal. but I hope he got the message now. no more of running after Heer.. such a cheap woman who has the guts to even stand infront of him, to ask for azadi!

It was funny how Shahmeer is shattered after knowing the truth , as if Heer was the love of his life!
This serial is about anything except true love. coz even Jamal's love for Heer is a stupidity..one sided love isn't a true love story!

Now even Jamal is getting on my nerves. What will he achieve by proving that after he divorces Heer Shahmeer too will leave her? the problem is between Jamal and Heer. why should he be conserned on Heer's future when it is clear that she doesn't love him , or respect their marriage vows. Why doesn't he go and study and get a job instead of living in Mariam's house and eating from her money. come on Jamal. think of your mom at least. be a man.😑

@ bold- THAT. THAT is what pissed me off the most. He didn't even wanna be with her until now and all of a sudden he loves her? RIDICULOUS -_-
And let's keep Heer's past aside.. She supported him and let him go for his so called love. He got rejected, so had the audacity to come back and expect Heer to be all okay? Seriously? What if Heer didn't even have a past? As a wife, she does have the right to take some time to accept him back, or even not, if she wanted πŸ˜† This man deserves some award now.. -_-
OnlyHope thumbnail
By the way, poor Jamal ki beemar amma. No sight of her, yet she'd be all alone wanting to see her son and wishing he becomes this really educated bara aadmi. Just a side thought 🀣
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Even I cannot understand , why was Shahmeer breaking furniture and pictures , it was funny to see him this shattered over Heer ...πŸ˜†

OnlyHope thumbnail
Plus ab tak to kuch HUA bhi nahi except HIS overnight change of heart πŸ˜†
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Expect the two kaminas mamaji and Qaisar and sweet mother of Qaisar ans his wife
No one is sane
Zee_RK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Zafar Miraj has disappointed me with his writing πŸ₯± I held him high after zbardast and intriguing script of Dumpukht, where every dialogue had some meaning. It seems like this play is written by a child with fantasy of a woman having two husbands πŸ˜•All characters are one dimensional and have no depth. Ama Ji has more power than Army Chief of Pakistan πŸ˜† everyone is so scared of her. Even in our family we have that one relative who interferes in everyone lives and tries to be authoritative but we dont let that person rule us like we are ghulams. I am from Syed family and my family is strict on lot of things but we don't utter words izzat ghairat at the drop of hat.

Your girl/daughter in law is marrying again despite of being in Nikah with someone else and all of you are forcing her to stay with Na Mehram just for face saving.. what kind of izzat ghairat is that Jamal himself comes from some 'ghairatmand' clan but he is enjoying luxuries of life on expense of Mariyam πŸ˜•
ISano thumbnail
Nothing seems to be on its place seriously

Amma ji ka stick le kar uisi ko marni chahiye

Ps. Zee did u start watching Piya Bedardi ??
Edited by _Sano_ - 6 years ago
Zee_RK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Sano_

Nothing seems to be on its place seriously

Amma ji ka stock le kar uisi ko marni chahiye

Ps. Zee did u start watching Piya Bedardi ??

not yet but will watch for sure. This week is super busy I will start it from next week.
ISano thumbnail
Ok zee u can watch from episode one but there is nothing in episode 1 as Omair Rana enters in episode 2 thts here the story actually start warna
Episode 1 mein Eshal engagement and downturn problem hai
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Zee_RK

. Ama Ji has more power than Army Chief of Pakistan πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0