Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I just can't stand Heer. Both the guys are having tough time because of her childish. she agreed to marry Jamal knowing that her parents won't accept him. she thought that she loves Jamal. now all what she cares about is Shahmeer and her parents' izzat. let Jamal suffer. it doesn't matter.
I didn't like this episode , coz I missed Jamal/Mariam's parts. Heer/Jamal would've made my day if Heer wasn't confused..and if they didn't use another girl in the most important confession scene. it was clear from her back that she wasn't Iqra.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
maryam is a sweetheart i really like her😳
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I just can't stand Heer. Both the guys are having tough time because of her childish. she agreed to marry Jamal knowing that her parents won't accept him. she thought that she loves Jamal. now all what she cares about is Shahmeer and her parents' izzat. let Jamal suffer. it doesn't matter.

I didn't like this episode , coz I missed Jamal/Mariam's parts. Heer/Jamal would've made my day if Heer wasn't confused..and if they didn't use another girl in the most important confession scene. it was clear from her back that she wasn't Iqra.

I am also getting fed up with her . This was supposed to be a love story but love stories are between two people . Now it seems that only Jamal is trying to keep the relationship going . Heer is just too scared worrying about her dad and Shahmeer's family ( and I cannot stand either Heer's daddy or Shahmeer's brother and specially Amma Ji ) .
This show was good , specially the suspense element that was there but not liking it anymore specially after Heer said that she is giving Qurbani for her father 🀒
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I am also getting fed up with her . This was supposed to be a love story but love stories are between two people . Now it seems that only Jamal is trying to keep the relationship going . Heer is just too scared worrying about her dad and Shahmeer's family ( and I cannot stand either Heer's daddy or Shahmeer's brother and specially Amma Ji ) .
This show was good , specially the suspense element that was there but not liking it anymore specially after Heer said that she is giving Qurbani for her father 🀒

I think the biggest problem we have here is that we can't relate to Heer's char. she's supposed to be the victim , the girl who was forced to give up on her dreams , her love for her parents' izzat. then got married into a family of feduels who keep interfering in her life. but we fail to feel anything for Heer. coz we are attached to Jamal and Mariam. πŸ˜†
Tanyaz thumbnail
I am not attached to Mariam .
She is a nice person but I am more interested in Jamal and Heer's story . I want Jamal to be the winner in this show at the end , I just want him to get what he wants .
I don't want to see him sad in the end .
Whoever else can be sad but not Jamal, he has suffered too much .
Edited by Tanyaz - 6 years ago
Zee_RK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I ve been saying this for so long Heer's character is a mess. We (audience) cant relate to her neither feel for her. It was her who wanted to marry Jamal and almost forced him in to this mess. She already knew all her would be in laws' ghairat and her circumstances but she wanted to elope instead of facing circumstances. That's what makes her the weakest ever character I ve seen in my life.

Also, I dont think Shahmir will be killed. We could also see Heer going back to Shahmir's house and meeting Dadi. She doesnt feel anything for Jamal. I dont know what to say about this drama I am not interested in it anymore. Its just Bilal who will compel me to watch it for him and I will try my best to sleep through it πŸ˜†
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zee_RK

I ve been saying this for so long Heer's character is a mess. We (audience) cant relate to her neither feel for her. It was her who wanted to marry Jamal and almost forced him in to this mess. She already knew all her would be in laws' ghairat and her circumstances but she wanted to elope instead of facing circumstances. That's what makes her the weakest ever character I ve seen in my life.

Also, I dont think Shahmir will be killed. We could also see Heer going back to Shahmir's house and meeting Dadi. She doesnt feel anything for Jamal. I dont know what to say about this drama I am not interested in it anymore. Its just Bilal who will compel me to watch it for him and I will try my best to sleep through it πŸ˜†

I agree , she is a mess . She is just too scared to fight the battle anymore and what I am hating is that she was the one who pushed Jamal in this relationship , he asked her so many times but now she has totally given up .
She is scared for Jamal's life ( that makes sense ) but her Qurbani for her father and her mother do not make any sense to me . Her father is a hypocrite and a pathetic human being .

The people I really hate in this show are .

Heer's dad
Amma Ji
Mishal

If Heer starts falling in love with Shameer after destroying Jamal's life then she too will join this group .She is still saying that she loves Jamal just as much as he loves her but her actions speak otherwise . Disappointed with the way the show's story is turning out to be and disappointed with Heer . It was advertised as a romantic show but I don't see that anymore . We all have been mislead .
farabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I agree , she is a mess . She is just too scared to fight the battle anymore and what I am hating is that she was the one who pushed Jamal in this relationship , he asked her so many times but now she has totally given up .
She is scared for Jamal's life ( that makes sense ) but her Qurbani for her father and her mother do not make any sense to me . Her father is a hypocrite and a pathetic human being .

The people I really hate in this show a

Heer's dad
Amma Ji
Mishal

If Heer starts falling in love with Shameer after destroying Jamal's life then she too will join this group .She is still saying that she loves Jamal just as much as he loves her but her actions speak otherwise . Disappointed with the way the show's story is turning out to be and disappointed with Heer . It was advertised as a romantic show but I don't see that anymore . We all have been mislead .

Totally agree with both of u.
Edited by farabi - 6 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Amma Ji is the biggest Fasad Ki Jad .😑
Hated the story she told , that women should just compromise and listen to others and their own wishes should never be fulfilled , if this is what the writer is going to show in the end then I clearly I clearly wasted my time watching this show ..

Iqra Aziz said in an interview that this is a romantic show and has passionate romance ...I am definitely never listening to her again πŸ˜†

The actress playing Mariam , please go easy on that horrific lip gloss ...

I am liking the role of Bilal Khan much much more here than his role in Rangreza , I wish there was more to Qasim and not so much of other characters ...He is my fav character of the show ,

The show was boring today , too many others who I don't like .