Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
After so many twists and turns I so want Jamal to get whatever he wants in the end . He has to be the winner in the end and not these hypocritical power freak feudals
Don't think this show will be very long though , hope they don't drag it .

Zee_RK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
In this whole episode, Heer and Shahmir couldn't wait to jump in bed together 😆 Jamal is a toy for Heer. She wants divorce from him in one moment and in next moment she doesn't even care if she is divorced or not! Heer's mother is dying to go to Gilgit to meet Jamal but in precap when Jamal comes to her house, she is shooing him away 👏 that's what mother and daughter has been doing all these episodes.

Kya sir dard se bharpor shahkar hai ye 🥱 On top of that there were only 2 scenes of Jamal 😭
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zee_RK

In this whole episode, Heer and Shahmir couldn't wait to jump in bed together 😆 Jamal is a toy for Heer. She wants divorce from him in one moment and in next moment she doesn't even care if she is divorced or not! Heer's mother is dying to go to Gilgit to meet Jamal but in precap when Jamal comes to her house, she is shooing him away 👏 that's what mother and daughter has been doing all these episodes.

Kya sir dard se bharpor shahkar hai ye 🥱 On top of that there were only 2 scenes of Jamal 😭

I think it was Shahmeer who wanted to jump in bed ASAP 😆
Heer looked more frightened that she may have to do something sinful and had to find a way out of something so unholy ( according to the religion ) , I think she has made enough mistakes and now wants to just give up on her love for Jamal but she does not wants to live in Shameer without a proper marriage , that is why she pushed him away and told the truth .

I think her wanting the divorce is more because she is scared of doing more wrong than her wanting to be with Shahmeer , to be honest I don't think she wants to be with anyone right now ...just does not wants to do anymore wrong .

The way Shahmeer was behaving , he clearly told her that he will force himself on her because this is how things are done in his family .Heer had to tell the truth .
I am still feeling sorry for her .

Shahmeer disappointed me because he did not show that much understanding , the way Heer did for him , maybe he needs time .

Jamal was not there so much , but he spoke in Pashto and that was cute . He looked great , the blue Kurt was very trendy .
I think Heer is in Jamal's destiny only , that is why despite of Heer and her family trying for divorce it is not happening ...remember how Jamal took God with him after getting married ( going to the mosque ) his prayers are working

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Hello add me here plez enjoying this show and liked the heroine since her show deewana 😳
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

Hello add me here plez enjoying this show and liked the heroine since her show deewana 😳

Hi Shiva , glad to know you're enjoying 😊
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Hi Shiva , glad to know you're enjoying 😊

hi tanyaz thank you😳
.Shiva. thumbnail
granny is crazy. she kicked Shahmeer out b/c he left heer at her house.
he is her darling grandson how can she be so cruel? two relationship got damaged heer shahmeer and heer's momdad.

by the way i like maryam alot she is a darling. she help jamal when he was at his worst. she was there and i just love how she loves him without asking anything in return.

i might be the only one here but i do like heershahmeer as jodi.
Zee_RK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

Welcome! Looking forward to the discussions 😊
Hey shiva the sigs you made are fab! I wouldve used them if I wasnt in Team Jamal 😆
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Hey shiva the sigs you made are fab! I wouldve used them if I wasnt in Team Jamal 😆

Thank u 😳
Sigh just my luck lol it's ok no problem